It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret is out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Secret

I bet the "leadership" is in full damage control after this came out. They cannot claim to be all innocent now.

Someone paid them to use their place? Why aren't there charges filed for the drugs? Since the police station is right across the street from the lodge, the Chief is probably a Master too. That is why.

Snip Masons, (and the police)yep, I said it.

Peace~ Rev

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They always let people pay to use the buildings.

They're usually nice buildings and make great locations for get-togethers.

As for the drugs, well, if it wasn't a masonic 'party' then it has nothing to do with them.

Didn't it also say that the local media mentioned nothing about drugs?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Maybe they really did rent the lodge for 900$?? Who knows... I am sure there is a receipt if it was indeed rented out for the party.

Instead, they say, a party promoter paid $900 to rent the space for the night.
'Charlie' a Freemason spokesman, said the man renting the lodge told the Freemasons he would be hosting a dance party.
The Freemasons said they checked on the party about 1am on Sunday and found nothing suspicious.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... l#ixzz2dkFm2Eh8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure what 'secret' is out, other than apparently Masonic lodges make great locations for orgies.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

nuthin wrong with sex .. or drugs mate. it's all here for the experience. as long as u can maintain control and not be controlled by ur urges.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You're painting the Masons with a broad brush. Someone using their venue does not equal the Masons participating in negative activities.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I want to be a Mason when I grow up!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
Secret

I bet the "leadership" is in full damage control after this came out. They cannot claim to be all innocent now.

Someone paid them to use their place? Why aren't there charges filed for the drugs? Since the police station is right across the street from the lodge, the Chief is probably a Master too. That is why.

F*** the Masons, (and the police)yep, I said it.

Peace~ Rev

What precisely is the "Secret" as far as you're concerned? That a Masonic Temple might rent out an auditorium as a way of helping with the upkeep? Or is it that a renter would allow an event to get out of hand?

In any case, the 'reporting' (such as you could call it) on the part of the Daily Mail and WWMT is laughable at best and your response to it betrays your predisposition to police and Freemasonry. It's unfortunate that temple happened to rent it out to an irresponsible party but it's so tiresome when the usual axe-grinders pretend that the incident is indicative of something it isn't

Fitz

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
You're painting the Masons with a broad brush. Someone using their venue does not equal the Masons participating in negative activities.

It does in rabid anti-Mason world.

It's one of those incidents that gives them hope that this (in their mind) all-powerful 'secret' fraternity which supposedly controls the world can be laid low by hall rental in Michigan while at the same time failing to ask themselves why this all-powerful society would need to stoop to a hall rental.

Logic very seldom darkens the halls of conspiracy theories; it's just too inconvenient in that regard

Fitz

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If you read the article, the guy rented out the building. The man should be hit with criminal charges, but the Temple Board is liable for civil suits from the city although I'd file suit against the man as well. I will guarantee the Grand Lodge will also be looking into this.

Plus what "secret" is out? That we rent out our buildings?

Someone paid them to use their place?

Masonic Lodges rent out their spaces all of the time.

Why aren't there charges filed for the drugs?

I'm sure there will be against the renter.

Since the police station is right across the street from the lodge, the Chief is probably a Master too. That is why.

Now you're just jumping to unfounded conclusions. This right here is pure conjecture.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's why it's called a secret society.

You're not supposed to let the wife find out.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by betadaze

Did you not read any of the other posts or the article? If you had, you'd realize that this orgy business had nothing to do with the Masons.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Said it before, Masons = Pla-ya's

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by betadaze

Did you not read any of the other posts or the article? If you had, you'd realize that this orgy business had nothing to do with the Masons.

Yeah, I read all the article. I was joking.

Obviously it weren't funny.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Yah really.

Why were the police involved at all?

Sounds like everything that was taking place was totally consensual.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Never trust a Free Mason. That's the golden rule.

Whatever Free Masonry set out to be hundreds of years ago if not more. Well.... Like most human institutions with power, It has become highly corrupted with evil people. Most Free Masons are not even willing to consider this a possibility. "How dare you insult Free Masonry, Do you know what we have done for this society??!?!?!" blah blah blah.

Worlds most delusional people = Free Masons.....

Wouldn't it be nice if some groups of Free Masons were to actually try cleanse their name? Get back to basics and actually start being a positive influence on society. Seems like various elite factions and groups have somewhat co-opted Free Masonry.... Might wana start there :/
edit on 3-9-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Mandrakerealmz
Never trust a Free Mason. That's the golden rule.

I have a better one, never trust someone who knows absolutely nothing about what they are talking about.

Whatever Free Masonry set out to be hundreds of years ago if not more. Well.... Like most human institutions with power, It has become highly corrupted with evil people.

So you don't know what Free Masonry was like hundreds of years ago, but you do today? even though your not a member?
Can you please name some of these evil people who have corrupted or infiltrated the Masonry of today. Lodge numbers help.

Most Free Masons are not even willing to consider this a possibility. "How dare you insult Free Masonry, Do you know what we have done for this society??!?!?!" blah blah blah.

Almost anything is possible, just haven't seen it happen yet. Now"s your chance post up some facts that you know to be true.

Worlds most delusional people = Free Masons.....

Is calling people names necessary, I mean really.

Wouldn't it be nice if some groups of Free Masons were to actually try cleanse their name? Get back to basics and actually start being a positive influence on society. Seems like various elite factions and groups have somewhat co-opted Free Masonry.... Might wana start there :/
edit on 3-9-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

Tell me/us what are the basics of Masonry that we have gotten away from, Please enlighten me.

Also who are these men from these elite factions and groups give us some names, and Lodge numbers.

Inquiring minds want to know

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Tell me/us what are the basics of Masonry that we have gotten away from, Please enlighten me.

Not just this - I'd like to know if he knows what the basics of Freemasonry are - full stop. I bet he doesn't.

Mandrakerealmz, do you know the principles on which the order is founded?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So if I rented a Christian church gym claiming I needed it for a family gathering and then used it for prostitution and drugs would you make the same claims against Christians?

No you wouldn't, because that's something only an ignorant idiot would do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join