It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1988 video explains strange sounds in the sky heard around the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

xmaox
reply to post by Sagitaris

As I said in the other thread, man, the sounds are very, very, different.

Just got shown this video by another user. Listen at 15 minutes in for about 50 seconds. This is the closest thing I have found so far to what I heard. It's a very close match.

Strange Sounds 1 hour interview (youtube)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The title image of your FIRST video is already telling the entire story without needing to look any further. Seeing the VERY OBVIOUS and primitive hoax/fake certainly does not exactly motivate to watch this 50mins "documentary". Thanks anyway for a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

The title image of your FIRST video is already telling the entire story without needing to look any further. Seeing the VERY OBVIOUS and primitive hoax/fake certainly does not exactly motivate to watch this 50mins "documentary". Thanks anyway for a good laugh.

Comprehension may be lacking in this post. Let's read the OP and then skip to the part of the video that lasts like 50 seconds.. He is only pointing to a sound. He told you the part to listen to.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

just listen to the sound at 19:22 and compare the sound thats all im asking of you.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well could be someone knew in 1977 right !!

or its Gabriell and other Angels aka... Alien trumpets

Well or Electro Aurora Sounds Yet No Man Till now has Heard THEM !!! all over the World from that Scientific Claim Right!! From the OP video of the Pleadien Connection Well an Older Video Ive Seen Showed the Analysis of Billy Meier's Film of a Beam Ship yet I cant remember what the Documentary is called but i do know somewhere in the late 70s it was Made .. As i Recall in the Documentary Engineers of propulsion and Sound said It Resembled a Strong Magnetic Circular Rotation Field ... With the Energy Surging Exhausting out the Bottom and Top of the Ship making the Sound ... The Video is On a Site Called Sigh7ings
sigh7ings.com...

Billy Meier UFO Plejaren Sound Audio Analysis (1979) (2011)

this a brief part of the analysts of that documentary Called Contact : from Pleiades
edit on 13-9-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Yea,I noticed that

top topics

<< 1   >>

join