It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1988 video explains strange sounds in the sky heard around the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS IT EXPLAINS THE SOUND THAT YOU ARE HEARING!!!

SKIP TO 19:20 FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THE SOUND. THEN GO BACK AND WATCH IT!

MADE IN 1988

this happened recently sounds just like it!

recent post from this video

Johnny Doe 23 minutes ago
Lol a spectrum plot using Audacity (rectangular window, 16384 sample size) of the sound at 56.5s to 59s after 10db noise removal reveals a large amplitude peak at 393 Hz (G4) and another prominent peak one octave above that. Fukkin trip.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Sagitaris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sagitaris

I always thought that whole case was a hoax, but some parts of it forever nag me. Anyway, that sound is close, pretty close.. In the case of the strange sounds I heard I think it was related to the Earths magnetic field shifting or shearing or something. I imagine those craft work on Electromagnetic fields and so I can see how they would make a shearing sound against the earths field as they repel.

That doesn't sound right.. I don't know what it is but anyway..

I thought the sounds were fake until I heard them.. Maybe the aliens are here? heh who knows?

Good catch by the way.

edit on 9/1/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Please stop.

And what comes to the sound in the recent video, it sounds like a pretty nasty job in construction. Crane, sliding/rotating huge steel constructions on-top of each other..

Isn't it obvious?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
One very specific property of this sound is, that it is only audible for one person, and it always is someone standing at his window with a video camera. It affects neither neighbours nor people on the street. No-one except the person filming appears to give a single flying frack. Also, the same bird sounds and background noises magically appear in many of these sounds, as if transfered around the whole world.

Scientists all over the world are scratching their heads.
edit on 1-9-2013 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No I have heard the sound myself.
I thought it was fake too.
It's very real.

I could post a fake video of you typing a response. Doesn't mean you don't exist.

My experience

This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

This is what I actually think it is, but the sounds in the ops video are pretty close too.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

it sounds like a pretty nasty job in construction. Crane, sliding/rotating huge steel constructions on-top of each other..

Isn't it obvious?

video or it never happened that way...

those readings that poster found are frequencies no crane scratching metal on metal could produce.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Whenever I heard it it always seemed to be overcast. Like you could see where it is comming from if the clouds we'nt in the way.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sagitaris
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS IT EXPLAINS THE SOUND THAT YOU ARE HEARING!!!

SKIP TO 19:20 FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THE SOUND. THEN GO BACK AND WATCH IT!

MADE IN 1988

You may want to search Billy Meier hoax before you get too excited about this.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

you do know the meir story is a hoax
can you tell us at what time in the meir video the sound can be heard.
i havn't the time or the want to watch the whole thing
thanks in advance
edit on 1/9/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

im only using a piece of the story that has significance. The research done on second video is what sealed the deal for me. ive never heard of anything producing such results.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I did in OP 19:22

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Check this site out billymeierufocase.com...
it gives recordings of the sounds

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Way to kill your own thread by including Billy Meier the worst hoaxer in history. I love his ray gun pictures..

Let us not forget his pictures of supposed aliens later found out to be women from a tv show and how about the dinosaur pictures that he took from a painting and told everyone thanks to the aliens taking him back in time for the pic...

I cannot believe anyone would buy what this guy is selling...I guess it is like that always say...there is one born every minute.

Proven Hoaxer and Liar

Billy Meier Published Photographs Of Dinosaurs That He Claims Were From A Trip He Took Into The Distant Past

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

you said nothing related to OP ... derailed... slippery slope...

i pointed out the recording and i pointed out a recent recording. A recent recording that was analyzed and proven to have significant sound.

If you havent noticed EVERYTHING that relates to anything alien these days is deemed a hoax and not real. does that make EVERYTHING FAKE???

this is why its so easy to hide truth in plain sight.

I said to look at 1 piece of evidence and you generalized the evidence given.

So i ask you again and plz FOCUS. the recordings not the dinosaurs or any other BS you tried to derail this with. THE SOUND THAT THE WORLD HAS BEEN HEARING AND RECORDING AND SHOWING ON MEDIA SOURCES.

these sounds have significance. the recent one shows that power of sound projected and the 1988 video gives a solution for that sound. They both sound very similar and makes it possible, plausible that it is what we are hearing.

We have just left our solar system which in the 1988 video would give reason for ET to come to earth( video stated they would not interfere unless we left our solar system, but now voyager 1 and 2 are outside the solar system). So do we have to abide by universal laws now? would that give reason for ET to show up? would this explain more and more sightings? DOES THE SOUND OF THESE UFOs RESEMBLE WHAT THE 2nd video and people around the world are hearing???

In the media

other sources

THESE SOUNDS ARE REAL STOP DENYING THEM!

Im only giving a possible solution and a solution that sounds very close to what we hear TODAY!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i cant help it..every time i see a Billy Meier photo
i think of a guy with a fishing pole dangeling a hub cap.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How did I derailed the thread? You use a Billy Meir documentary as proof of the sounds, I showed you that Billy Meir is a proven hoaxer.

You can't use a proven hoaxer as proof of anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dustytoad
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No I have heard the sound myself.
I thought it was fake too.
It's very real.

I could post a fake video of you typing a response. Doesn't mean you don't exist.

My experience

This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

This is what I actually think it is, but the sounds in the ops video are pretty close too.

I don't know why I can't Star "DustyToad" ... I would if I could.

I think these sounds are very real... Either Space or.... Just like the illusion of lighting hitting from sky down... Could the sounds be coming from the Earth? Madrid (?) it's all speculation at this point. As far as being faked... Maybe a couple... All (?) haha no. I can't see a guy shearing off his own tree's after experiencing the weridness. Course his experience was loud booms coming from underground...

I think its all connected. These experience seem to come from the same area. I think... lol

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

nope....the sounds are not a crane with steel sliding.....the cranes lack the "Dynamo hum ".....we hear there in the video

edit on 1-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

DUDE EVERYTHING RELATED TO ALIENS IS A HOAX DONT YOU GET IT!

you are not allowed to know that there is more to your tiny little planet!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

As I said in the other thread, man, the sounds are very, very, different.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join