It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah! ATS just switched NOW??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

bhaal
I actually don't mind this new look ATS, But I don't like the new smileys.

Yes please, let us have nice smiles,

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am only 33yrs honestly this site layout is hurting my eyes. I cannot pick between the various threads, because of the grey and the white.

What I am saying is my eyes cannot clearly view this website now.

I am not being picky, I have normal eye sight. But on here I feel like a disabled as I am not able to read as easily.

Its straining my eyes badly to the point where they are watering.

As I feel unable to use this site as a normal human being. I need some kind of night bat vision to make it possible.
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
People saying they are leaving ATs simply because of this new design really weren't here for the right reasons anyway. Have fun on the other sites with designs that are more appealing to you. The quality of all things conspiracy on the internet rest here at ATS. My guess is you'll all be back here sooner rather than later.

That being said the smiley's stink. And it is a little too black and white for my taste.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Upper right hand corner is the "Light/Dark" button. Click it and change it to "Dark". It's much easier to read, it doesn't change colors.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Sorry but this is not fun at all. Please change it back.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I did this, but its either tooo bright or too dark. No in-betweens.

I realised I am unable to properly navigate the website when its grey and white.

But when its white then its too bright for me. I really find this very unpleasant physically speaking.

I am not going to change the overall brightness on my actual laptop because I want to be able to view other pages and websites etc.

I think its isolating those who's eyes aren't as strong as others. I don't want to buy special glasses, like sun glasses to view this website lol...
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Could you have picked a more critical time to do this....

Don't answer that.

Not impressed with the iATS look either what is this ATS for kiddies??... i suppose i'll get used to it but man.. im still suspect on your timing.. as in.. worst time to mess with a forum in the history of CT forums..

Where's your head at guys??

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Lets see…. Where to start…

There is a huge space between the top bar and the start of the posts.
I can’t seem to see the member’s names at the top left of each of their posts.
I don’t really see their names anywhere else on the post either.
I still see star counts on each of the member’s mini profiles but I can’t seem to find any star system or way to star a post at all.
What exact default resolution did you design the site around? Even at 1280 pixels wide it still has the side to side scroll bar.
At a more normal working resolution of 1024 you have to scroll to the right to even find the post button.
The emocons….. Someone must have been on one hell of a crack induced binge to come up with those.

The resolution thing again. It’s making my eyes bleed again…..
The color, and contrast thing. It’s burning a hole through those bleeding eyes.

Color and contrast thing, can be fixed if the member spends the time and makes the adjustment. But if I was a newcomer, I wouldn’t hang around long enough to find out how to make the adjustments.

And the reply pane I am typing this in…… really guys….. WTF!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

No need for multiple threads.

Please use this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join