It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane horns and thunder in the skies above Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
yeah very weird!

here's a local news report about them -

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
another video of the sounds uploaded today by a resident in vancouver BC
not as loud as the other video.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by KaiBosh

Teenage pranksters ?

Checking out the name of the uploader, she looks like a middle aged mother of 4 so that pretty much rules out "teenaged prankster".

Story is actually on the local news site: www.cftktv.com... Terrace seems to be a small town in BC so not a big news station. Site and station are legit.

Also found this, video CTV reporting on strange sounds in Canada from last year. Examples they used sound very similar:

Interesting.

I agree, clearly this is a real ongoing phenomena. As this real news broadcast reports last year. Whether this video by the OP is legit or not I don't know, but clearly this has been happening. I am not sure if what the scientist say about the strange sounds is what causes the sounds or not, but I do know that if I were outside on a peaceful day and heard that sound I would FREAK OUT.

For all of those who say this phenomena isn't real, well all I can tel you is YOU ARE WRONG, and I suggest you look up news reports on the subject. I also find it strange that until the past few years I had never heard of it being reported. I am not saying It wasn't, I just never heard of it. Anyway it even freaks me out to listen to that full sound. For all of you who have not seen the scientific explanation you should check it out.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This one is so flipping creepy!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
This is a load of crap. Just go to the local Terrace newspaper. Check the date (today) and notice not so much a mention of this 'event'.

Utter HOAX.

There are two papers for Terrace, BC, which has a population of around 11k. They are both incredibly small papers and neither of them even has a wiki. It's been my experience in living in an area where there was a locally owned and operated paper (Navajo Times) that they aren't always the greatest for reporting what has happened or aren't the quickest in reporting. It was really the bane to my existence while I was living in such a setting, lol, because the grapevine was infinitely faster than the paper.

The local news station covered it. Really can't expect much more. We're not talking the LA or NY Times here...

www.terracestandard.com...
www.mwpr.ca...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

You can faintly hear it in the beginning of this video also recorded in Vancouver, BC on the same night. It's very distant but it's there:

And another from Terrace, BC:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Could a non-prank source include experiments from the secret U.S. Air Force's robotic X-37B space plane which has also been in orbit during previous "noises from the sky" events?

Maybe it could be related to Major Quake Recorded in Alaska's Aleutian Islands today.

Not trying to be a jerk, but just sharing some of my thoughts...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Prepare Yourselves For The Lord Jesus Christ Coming is near, do not be like the 5 foolish virgins who was unprepared when their master returned.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Really creepy. Does sound like some sort of horn.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In none of these videos is there any confirmation of the sounds being real. No one else is ever recorded on tape hearing the sounds. It's so easy to fake these videos to get your 15 minutes of fame on YouTube or else jump on the bandwagon by making another video with sound dubbed onto the soundtrack that have been taken from another one. Until a video turns up showing dozens of people standing in the streets and looking up into the sky, I shall continue to treat this alleged phenomenon with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"For The World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky"

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My first guess would be:

1) God is trying to get our attention

2) Project Blue beam Beta sound system test

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would like to guess that our alien masters have been living beneath the sea since the dawn of time, quiet but brilliant they have maintained a hold on this planet advancing and controlling the evolution of the human race and its technology in order to fulfill some grand plot for massive harvesting of human life.

Their greatest allies, the dolphins.
Their greatest spy? Shamu.

It's always the dolphins. Always the #ing whales and dolphins, watch. You'll see.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

It's always the dolphins. Always the #ing whales and dolphins, watch. You'll see.

So the Japs were onto something !!!
And we FOOLS kept demonizing them for killing the enemy, FOOLS I TELLS YA, FOOLS !!!
edit on 30/8/13 by MadHatter364 because:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
This one is so flipping creepy!

Tried unsuccessfully to find out who the originator of that video is...

Looking in the uploaders channel reveals nothing about the creator of the video.

Google image search gets nothing as well...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

I just called the Terrace Newspaper and asked them if this is a hoax or a real event, and the man who answered the phone told me they are actually working on two stories about this right now, that it's not a hoax and that these sounds are being reported around the world.

I told him we were talking about it at ATS and that similar things had happened down here in Wakulla near where I live in Florida. So, call the paper yourself and they will tell you it is NOT a hoax.
edit on 30-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Tazkven

I just called the Terrace Newspaper and asked them if this is a hoax or a real event, and the man who answered the phone told me they are actually working on two stories about this right now, that it's not a hoax and that these sounds are being reported around the world.

I told him we were talking about it at ATS and that similar things had happened down here in Wakulla near where I live in Florida. So, call the paper yourself and they will tell you it is NOT a hoax.
edit on 30-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

first of all: I heard this phenomena myself in Germany, but even if the newspaper states, that it is not a hoax, does not mean that it is no hoax.
There can be real reports, but just some teens with a big a§$ stereo system playing this sound for fun.
Just to clarify, that a hoax can be a completely made up story or a real story with real reports, but just a hoax as background.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To the OP, I love hearing these kinds of sky-sounds... so weird. It sounds Very loud... and the stereo effects make it really cool.

People have said that they were angels blowing horns. Have you ever been to a symphony or to a Broadway play, where they 'warm up' with their instruments before the big show? That what this sounds like to me... It's ok, they are just warming up, as they say. And yes, I believe that there will be a 'show' coming...maybe soon... possibly the rapture... Definitely will be hearing some trumpet sounds when Jesus comes back to claim the earth again...

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other
Matthew 24:30-31 NKJV

and this one...

52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Corin. 15:52 NKJV

Unless of course, you have a better explanation....

So exciting!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

WOW! That video gave me chills and made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.....

I heard the sound where i use to live a couple years ago when this sound started being heard. It creeped me out then. It was a little different more of a rumbling constant thunder sound only during the sunny afternoon.

This sound kind of reminds me of the days when I was in band and everyone was warming up.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm going with fake, if it were a "Sofer" trumpet blast, it'd be one continuous blast growing in intensity.. It wouldnt sound like squid ward from sponge bob..

Someone in the basement or next doors getting ready for band camp?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join