It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN - Formal Articles Of Impeachment Prepared --

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, so Mods please feel free to move this. I came across this page today as I was watching some of the debates about the current Syria conflict. Whether or not the US has a right to go and police the world, et al, and I find myself on a page talking about how there are formal articles of impeachment prepared. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Resolution Impeaching Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Resolved, That Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.

link

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If your source is legit, the "formal" articles were written up by some attorney we've never heard of. And anyone can write up "formal" articles of impeachement against anyone. That doesn't mean anything is going to happen, And don't hold your breath if Congress does nothing when he presents his document to Congress.

Unless Congress actually does anything about it, this is a non-story.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, the list is impressive but I'm not to sure about the one's under Article II.

I don't believe this will pass the House or Senate. And by and large the people will never know.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Another crock of crap to go along with repealing ObamaCare and
The Birther stuff. Weak.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

translation :

" some bloke " has written a writ of impeachment [1] and plans to send the printed documents to the congress [2]

[1] the form of this writ may or may not be legal , and its allegations may / may not be substantiated

[2] congress has no obligation to act on this writ - even if it does receive it

wow - just WOW !

please wake me up when such a move is voted on by the congress - cos till then its just a walt pretending he is doing something important

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Okay, so the House of Representatives passed this, then?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Quit apologizing people.

ATS is not a god nor is Alex Jones a god.

We are the gods.

Why do you think they impose E-sanctioning on you?

You MOVED THEM with the WORD.

If federal agencies move on you.... YOU ARE WORTHY of godhood.
just as you are worthy of godhood if ATS, GLP, INFOWARS, etc ban you.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Not that I know of. Like I said I just happened upon this page again. It also popped up on a blog supposedly headed bu said Michael Connelly. I just figured I would ask everyone here what they think. I could only hope that this is legit so that we can finally kick the tyrant out, but until someone can dig up more I'm afraid I'm stumped.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well, it is at least written somewhat well and by a lawyer, at least most of it is legally applicable, so it is a start. It is better than emotional shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

you haven't been to earth have you alien?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Dont fall for all these things you find on the net. People just love to make these things up for reaction. You gotta understand. He'll never be impeached, nor have the miltary overthrow him. He wont get kicked out, locked up or be brought up in front of anybody.

He'll be out of office soon anyhow...and he'll be like Bush and old man Poppa Bush alongside him...Joe Average American.

And we...like usual...will be left with the mess. Happens every time.

new topics

top topics

join