It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Think Rebuilding The Temple of David Should be Endorsed ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Their is no reason why the Temple of Solomon cant be built . . .
You can't because there is no Solomon to build it, for one.
And why would you want to anyway?
There is no purpose for it.
And, really, there is no way to reproduce it, or the services that were done in it.
You might think that all those things are accurately described in the Bible, but they aren't.
The whole thing is nothing but a big ego trip for people to get all puffed up.
If you want to think that God is going to show up to make everyone admit that you are better, then that is a little delusion in your own heard.
If you want to make it happen by force, you are a murderer and God will strike you down if He did show up.
You need to repent of your evil thoughts and murderous intention and get right with God.

edit on 30-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

so where in western nations can the Israelites be ?

Most of the Israelites became Christians and Muslims who are now called Palestinians.
Most of the people in Palestine calling themselves Israelis are from Poland and are descended from the Khazars who converted to Judaism in the seventh century.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
reply to post by benrl

I would like to know why you would think that might not be a good idea , cant we all have the right to worship ? Without destroying the Mosque in Jerusalem ,i cant see why its not worth the effort ?

Jews do have a place to worship it's called a synagogue. Is the anti Christ in that big of a hurry to have his temple built? He must be in a hurry to start with the sacrifices again.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So what you are saying we are living out the millenium ?
That is a term that is made from "the 1000 years" mentioned in Revelation which is symbolic for the beginning of a new kingdom.
And, yes, we are in the new age that the figurative 1000 years started. Jesus is king, though some Christians are led to believe he is not, influenced by the people pushing the modern "end of the world" theory. The New Testament says that the end of the world already happen.

So i take it you are saying we live in post millenium ,entering towards armageddon?
"Armageddon" is symbolic of the throne of God on the mountain that was the Northern boundary of ancient Israel according to the Old Testament. If you look closely at Revelation, there is no battle of Armageddon. The kings of the earth gather and God sets them right at His throne.

.... but you have no stance on the days we live in ,tell me ,what times do u believe we live in ...and do u believe in the rapture,or has that happened already ?
We stand at the point where we need to force the government to be accountable to the people, in order to make the world a better place, rather than just sitting around watching it go down the tubes, thinking that it doesn't matter because it is all supposed to be destroyed anyway.
What needs to be destroyed is evil institutions that oppress the people.
In my opinion, the rapture theory is promoted by the new empire system to make the very people who should be demanding justice, to be complacent.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Their is no reason why the Temple of Solomon cant be built . . .

You can't because there is no Solomon to build it, for one. And why would you want to anyway? There is no purpose for it.

Seems to be a whole religion that disagrees on you there?

And, really, there is no way to reproduce it, or the services that were done in it. You might think that all those things are accurately described in the Bible, but they aren't.

Man, where do you get your bible from? And whats it called,would love to know the name of this Bible you speak of ?

The whole thing is nothing but a big ego trip for people to get all puffed up. If you want to think that God is going to show up to make everyone admit that you are better, then that is a little delusion in your own heard.

Wow ,your calling me delusional? And little head ?How old are you? Im far from puffed up my friend ,and anyone who reads this will see that i ask questions to debate facts and knowledge , i have no grievance about your views , yet you seem to put me down quite a bit of Agro buddie ... but wait theirs more...

If you want to make it happen by force, you are a murderer and God will strike you down if He did show up. You need to repent of your evil thoughts and murderous intention and get right with God.

Evil thoughts, my goodness , murderous intention , wow....really ? Ok
Is there any else who can honestly debate without personal insult , because this is exactly what i expected and it really gives me even more pause to think....could the world really be this fearful? Yet there knowledge gives them no peace....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

so where in western nations can the Israelites be ?

Most of the Israelites became Christians and Muslims who are now called Palestinians.
Most of the people in Palestine calling themselves Israelis are from Poland and are descended from the Khazars who converted to Judaism in the seventh century.

So when the scriptures say he sent the Israelites across the isles of the seas to the four corners ,they went all the way to palistine ? So why would he gather them from the ends of the Earth if they were (cough) next door?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

ews do have a place to worship it's called a synagogue. Is the anti Christ in that big of a hurry to have his temple built? He must be in a hurry to start with the sacrifices again.

Um..you mean spirtual BBQ .....The priests ate that BBQ chicken,and Lamb , and could keep the flour , its not what you've been taught to believe .Read your um..Bible , this is what amazes Muslims as well , the lack of knowledge of your own scripture ..Did not the lord say rejoice for my time is near when you see these things unfold ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow, i wonder if any people who are not gonna attack me actually contribute meaningfully to this simple statement , Rebuilding the Temple of Solomon with its dimensions , and what it means to the Jews , should be endorsed

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Apparently the temple institute has all the bells and whistles just waiting for the chance. It's rumored they even have red heifer candidates lined up on a regular basis, in waiting. I know for a fact they have some of the cornerstones already hewn along with priestly garments and the various bowls and utensils for temple service.

I read recently somewhere an interesting theory that perhaps the compromise which will lead to the 7 year agreement between Antichrist and Israel will be to build the temple without disturbing the dome of the rock and that this is why when John was commanded to measure the temple in Revelation he was instructed not to include the outer court as it had been given to the gentiles. I like the idea of the temple that will be desolate not being in the proper location as it will add to the ineptitude of the Antichrist's woefully false claim of deity.

Believe me it's endorsed by millions. On both sides, no doubt. Remember though we pray for his Kingdom Come if He's still waiting that means there's still people making the decision to join Him.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reason why it should not be built, thats easy. Instead of spending money on a temple, whomever building, should do something good for the world and spend that money on a children's hospital or disease research center, or maybe a refuge facility that provides food shelter and water for those torn from there homes because of pointless war. How does a temple help anyone but religious leaders and there agenda, an agenda that always that always seems to perpetuate war. This thread may be closed now

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Thank you ,i was beginning to wonder.... also another thing is they need to find Actual Levites(Aaronic Bloodlines) to partake of the Offerings , a setback, and another one is they cannot build until the Jewish Messiah comes forth as an Actual descendant of David ,the father of Solomon , And he must bring Peace and eradicate Israels enemies , plus Elijah has to come back in all his Power and Glory ..did i miss anything here?.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

a reason why it should not be built, thats easy. Instead of spending money on a temple, whomever building, should do something good for the world and spend that money on a children's hospital or disease research center, or maybe a refuge facility that provides food shelter and water for those torn from there homes because of pointless war. How does a temple help anyone but religious leaders and there agenda, an agenda that always that always seems to perpetuate war. This thread may be closed now

Um i see your point , but then countless other temples are being built without the save the homeless/poor agenda you are suggesting , it is One temple for the Jews , for there freedom to worship , thats all,but if you havent notice ,there always seems to be great controversy when this subject matter is spoken spoken of ,or implied ..
edit on 30-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I believe that is what the majority of religious Jews would await yes. But a minority including Maimonides believe(d) it should be built asap.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm not too sure about the source but here's an op-ed of a Muslim who seeks the rebuilding of "Prophet Solomon's" Temple alongside the Dome of The Rock.

www.jewishpress.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
I'm not too sure about the source but here's an op-ed of a Muslim who seeks the rebuilding of "Prophet Solomon's" Temple alongside the Dome of The Rock.

www.jewishpress.com...

What an interesting post , great link , March 12 th 2013 , this is something the christians fear ever happening , please note, i am a christian,and i do not fear what is suggested in this article , but embrace the meaning of it in its purity , and this article tells me , change could also come in a peaceful way , when people talk about waking up , this is what true waking up look like , with out an Anti Christ depiction..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I agree with the guy who mentioned the antichrist. Are you so eager to start the tribulations? That is not your decision. If you are truly a Christian, then you will be patient and wait for your god to enact his plan. Armageddon can wait for a few more years, I think.
edit on 30-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well thats your opinion , but Armageddon comes before Judgement , and rejoice to be seated on the Lords right hand all who have loved the lord , I fear nothing , in Christ you are saved ..remember ,one day this will happen , dont ever doubt this , The Temple will be Rebuilt , In Jerusalem...and do not fear , or hiss , but rejoice the word of the lord has come to pass ..amen , Goodnight ,and God bless ,Im off to bed ,Whatta link , great stuff debating and cant wait to see your posts again ...until tomorrow friends ,be safe ..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I leave with this.....Quote......from a Muslim...
Full Article here

Let us embrace each other with respect and love! Let us talk together, and envision better days in which we can all pray, and unite in celebration and brotherhood in this Prayer House of our blessed Prophet Solomon, and praise the glory of Almighty God together! Let every Christian, every Muslim, every Jew unite in this one godly desire! Let us endeavor to achieve this together, and let us believe that it is possible for everyone to perform their prayers in joy and peace!

print tell a friend About the Author: Sinem Tezyapar is an executive producer on Turkish Television. She is a political and religious commentator and a peace activist. She can be reached on Facebook, and Twitter. Read more at: www.jewishpress.com...

edit on 30-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Put simply Islam claims the temple mount site. According to their theology once a piece of ground is owned by Islam it belongs to Islam. Also Islam sees itself at the replacement to all other religions. A Jewish Temple rebuilt on the mount would mean Islam is a false religion. They simply can't allow that.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Evil thoughts, my goodness , murderous intention , wow....really ?
You were calling for all-out war to take the Temple Mount from the Muslims in order to build a Jewish temple in it's place.
That would cost millions of lives, making you one of the worst mass-murderers in world history.

Seems to be a whole religion that disagrees on you there?
Christianity is a religion.
Groups of people pushing rapture and end of the world theories are cults.
Christianity as a whole does not support the cult theories.
You just have a situation where the noisy people get the attention, calling for death and destruction, while the normal Christians get no notice while they quietly get on with their lives, making it only seem that the majority of Christians go along with those harebrained ideas that are not traditional or hold up to scrutiny.

Man, where do you get your bible from? And whats it called,would love to know the name of this Bible you speak of ?
That comes from a lot of years of studying Bible commentaries on Revelation.

Wow ,your calling me delusional? And little head ?How old are you? Im far from puffed up my friend ,and anyone who reads this will see that i ask questions to debate facts and knowledge , i have no grievance about your views , yet you seem to put me down quite a bit of Agro buddie ... but wait theirs more...
I was not talking about you, I was talking about people wanting to build a temple as a monument to their self-perceived superiority.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join