It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They All Look Alike to Yahoo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
YahooNews.com as part of it's daily slide show reported the following on Monday...

Before heading off to Washington and the U.S. Senate, U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Il., gets a hug from Sen. Mattie Hunter, D-Chicago, left, after lawmakers gave him a standing ovation in the Illinois Senate as he said goodbye to his former colleagues at...

DU captured it, and has some pretty funny pictoral commentary.

By the way, that's not Barack Obama.

Yet here he is again, addressing his constituency...

Wowing the Senate with his basketball abilities...

Graduating from West Point...

Preparing to go into space!

Pretty funny. Pretty sad too.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
RANT,

Please tell me that you just added those last three pictures and Yahoo! really didn't report them all to be Obama. If they did that is quite sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That's pathetic...and hysterical! I checked out the slideshow and yeah, there's a bunch of pictures under Barack Obama, some of which don't have much to do with Barack (and in a few photos, his face is less dominant than Alan Keyes'. (For those of you wondering, those pictures are in the "Barack Obama Slideshow" even though his face isn't in the picture. This is in contrast to, say, Michael Jackson's slideshow. Or Bush's slideshow.

Someone go tell Barack that he needs more photo ops or that Yahoo needs better editing.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
RANT,

Please tell me that you just added those last three pictures and Yahoo! really didn't report them all to be Obama. If they did that is quite sad.

Oh yeah, totally. That's the joke pictoral commentary over at the DU link.

No just the first one was on Yahoo as part of a 76 picture B.O. slide show. Like Byrd was saying, they're all pretty lame, but that one is not even Obama.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by RANT]

top topics

join