It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Mysterious Locations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Careful, we don't want people finding out that we really get paid from the department of naval intelligence! I just recieved my paycheck, has yours come in the mail yet?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi! Was looking for something interesting/fun to read before I hit the sack, and this fit the bill.

Real or imagined, it's intriguing.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber
reply to post by gariac

Careful, we don't want people finding out that we really get paid from the department of naval intelligence! I just recieved my paycheck, has yours come in the mail yet?

Dennis is holding my paycheck. He wants me to pick it up at Creech (formerly Indian Springs), but I don't know if that is a good idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Call me crazy, but I rather see a post that is factual, even if it is not entertaining. That way I don't have to debunk it. If you don't debunk nonsense, people will take it as fact. Nonsense gets into the internet echo chamber and never dies, but at least I can do my part to stomp it out.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Watch out, last time Dennis was out in that neck of the woods he got his tire shot out and his educational history just up and vanished! Maybe we should add Creech to the list of mysterious places

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Oh really you've been to every place mentioned in this thread and know for a fact what goes on at each and every one

I posted about mysterious locations and speculation about those places, what so people are not allowed to speculate now?

I think you guys have derailed this thread enough, im done feeding the trolls, have a nice day

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yeah we troll this board on behalf of the US GOV so you don't find out where we're keeping the aliens and flying saucers

And no I haven't been to every place on that list, since some of them require a clearance that I don't have. If this is merely a speculation then why not put it in the creative writing forum?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

I never said you were a troll for the government, sheesh, they would be hard up.

Most of the places I mentioned are at or near government/military facilities
hence the forum.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Here is the source of that S-4 photo.
UFO in the clouds

It is a stock photo. They claim to have taken it in Nevada, but clearly this is not near Papoose Mountain.

Oh, I'm not trolling, just debunking. There is a difference.

Well enough posting for one night. I have to catch the 3AM Janet to S-4 and still need to get my slide rule calibrated before I go, else Dennis is gonna yell.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

scraping the bottom of the barrel now arnt you lol

The photo of Saddam's area 51 may not be accurate either! and the one with Nixon might not have been taken at Homestead AFB or indeed prove that there are any alien bodies. Photos added merely for visual aid in a long thread. Your point?

I think im done with this little troll tagteam

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I have never seen that movie hence my confusion!!

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I know you didn't, I was just letting you know that, that's what I do for a job
I mean why else would anyone come on here and present a different side of the story!

I'd give you my employee records but Dennis would be furious and most likely would make me catch the bus into S-4 and I quite like the commute on the Janet's, plus the flight attendants and pretty easy on the eye

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Here is the source of that S-4 photo.
UFO in the clouds

It is a stock photo. They claim to have taken it in Nevada, but clearly this is not near Papoose Mountain.

Oh, I'm not trolling, just debunking. There is a difference.

Well enough posting for one night. I have to catch the 3AM Janet to S-4 and still need to get my slide rule calibrated before I go, else Dennis is gonna yell.

Good work buddy! You debunked the heck out of that one!

If the world only had more heroic debunkers, it would be a safer place for everyone.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Great thread! My father did intelligence at Homestead before Hurricane Amdrew. He said it was quite an unusual place

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironlung

Or if only we had more gullible fools that believe everything they read on the Internet.. Garaic also pointed out that the stealth bomber wasn't kept secret for 10 years at TTR but I guess you missed that, and I pointed out that drones can't get tested from Pine Gap because it no runway, it's too bad common sense isn't all that common these days

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Congratulations...some of these have never appeared here in 10 years of ATS, believe it or not. I bet each one could easily make a good thread of its own.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You guys forgot about HAARP!

It controls the weather, controls the mind, makes sounds in the sky, can communicate with aliens, and does it all at a lowly output of only 360 kW's!

(Not pictured: common sense)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

I have to agree with RAF Machrihanish, if there is a UK Area 51, its there or was there until the Mod sold it

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What a bizarre thread. As bizarre as if I showed some newly printed pictures to someone form my vacation, and they told me picture by picture why I shouldn't have taken each one.

You boys sure have wasted a lot of time on this thread. People visiting it do, yes do, realize its just a generic puff piece, that anyone can delve more into on their own if they feel like.

A starter conversation piece, if you will. Chill out, your behavior makes you guys seem paid, even if you are not, since you went at this whole entertainment piece with such fervor.

No offense Lady T.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

As I did point point out earlier I am paid by the dept. of naval intelligence, ask Dennis at Creech AFB if you dont believd me
You'd think Air Force would be the one to make the interstellar ships but it's navy all the way! Sub technology is pretty easily transfered to an interstellar space craft.

As for the theater it serves a purpose because hopefully people might not post factually incorrect dribble about s4 and TTR. S4 doesn't exist in any way shape or form as a secret base. There's google earth photography from the area and it shows nothing of the sort. In the desert you can't just build based without showing some signs that construction has gone on..
edit on 29-8-2013 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join