It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana....Okay now it all makes 100% PERFECT SENSE......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I finally heard a theory on Princess Diana's death that makes 100% perfect sense.

It goes like this....

We've all heard stories of ritualistic sacrifice and theories like that. But someone said something that made the most sense to me the other day on the radio. Probably something some of you have heard before but I'd bet this is what we know happened...

======================================================
Here's what lead to it:

1) She was off the reservation. She was freely doing what she wanted not answering to her handlers. And she was actually acting "good". Like doing all that charity work and she actually had a conscience still and a heart still. The cremation of care seemingly had not happened in her.

2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.

3) She was dating that arab guy Dodi, so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point. Which might hold some royal significance. And to make matters worse if she became queen and then married the guy well that would just forever change the royal dienesty.

4) Dodi Al Fayed, a Muslim, who would become stepfather to Princes William and Harry. A step father with Muslim values and beliefs influencing the kids to become muslim as they get older. Think about the implications to the Anglicans who are Christian!!

5) But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince. that would mess with their pure blood line. When the royal found that out, well it probably was the nail in the coffin.

6) They were planning on getting married. Which would make Dodi a royal emissary or something like that.

so there you go....

That to me makes the most sense out of any theory I've heard so far. She was way off the reservation and really posed a grave threat to totally messing up the monarchy if she became queen. So they had to bump her off.

Like think about it...mix blood baby, in line to be queen, showed signs that she was actually a "good person", dating a Muslim arab that she plans to marry!!! No...that most certainly gets you bumped off in those circles, 100%. And the number 1 way assassins kill is by using accidents. So they got both of them in one convenient accident. !!!!

that's a theory I heard that I think is most plausible. What do you think???

:
edit on 27-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I stand to be corrected, but no way in the world was she in line to be "queen" as they had already divorced. Which sort of spoils your whole theory - sorry

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
I finally heard a theory on Princess Diana's death that makes 100% perfect sense.

It goes like this....

We've all heard stories of ritualistic sacrifice and theories like that. But someone said something that made the most sense to me the other day on the radio. Probably something some of you have heard before but I'd bet this is what happened...

Here's what lead to it:

1) She was off the reservation. She was freely doing what she wanted not answering to her handlers. And she was actually acting "good". Like doing all that charity work and she actually had a conscience still and a heart still. The cremation of care seemingly had not happened in her.

2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.

3) She was dating that arab guy Dodi, so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point. Which might hold some royal significance. And to make matters worse if she became queen and then married the guy well that would just forever change the royal dienesty.

4) But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince. that would mess with their pure blood line. When the royal found that out, well it probably was the nail in the coffin.

5) They were planning on getting married. Which would make Dodi a royal emissary or something like that.

so there you go....

That to me makes the most sense out of any theory I've heard so far. She was way off the reservation and really posed a grave threat to totally messing up the monarchy if she became queen. So they had to bump her off.

Like think about it...mix blood baby, in line to be queen, showed signs that she was actually a "good person", dating a Muslim arab that she plans to marry!!! No...that most certainly gets you bumped off in those circles, 100%. And the number 1 way assassins kill is by using accidents. So they got both of them in one convenient accident. !!!!

that's a theory I heard that I think is most plausible. What do you think???

:

Probably close to the truth!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
I stand to be corrected, but no way in the world was she in line to be "queen" as they had already divorced. Which sort of spoils your whole theory - sorry

that's not what I heard.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Hi Spartacus699
The only problem with your theory is that after she divorced Charles, Diana and any offspring, would not be eligible for the throne. Dodi could never have been a royal consort. I think your other points are valid, she was pregnant as seen on her last t.v. news coverage on Dodi's yacht, she clearly had a belly bump and stated that she had some big news which she would reveal soon.
She was seen as a potential trouble maker and had to go.
As for masonic rituals. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask the Duke of Kent about that.
edit on 27-8-2013 by abdel because: why so curious

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

All of that makes perfect sense to me too.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked.

What a lot of nonsense - what makes you think that?

Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever

your source for that claim is what exactly?

But diana said she would accept queenship.

She did? of course you have a source for that....

So she was next in line to the thrown.

No she was not - what makes you think she was?

so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point.

What makes you think Dodo would become anything "royal"

And to make matters worse if she became queen

How exactly should she become Queen?

But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child.

Except she was NOT pregnant....

So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince

What makes you think any child of hers with someone else would be a "royal"?

They were planning on getting married.

your source for that is what?

Which would make Dodi a royal emissary or something like that.

Why do you think it would make Dodo a royal anything?

in line to be queen,

Except she was not in line to be Queen....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree with expatwhite, in no way whatsoever could she have become queen, even if every other royal family member suddenly perished.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Throw in a royal security detail that seems to think it was okay for a known pedophile to hang around with the queen's son, and anything is possible. Diana was beginning to hold more sway as a princess than the head of the pack had, and that must have irked her maj and her acolytes.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Hi Spartacus699
The only problem with your theory is that after she divorced Charles, Diana and any offspring, would not be eligible for the throne. Dodi could never have been a royal consort. I think your other points are valid, she was pregnant as seen on her last t.v. news coverage on Dodi's yacht, she clearly had a belly bump and stated that she had some big news which she would reveal soon.
She was seen as a potential trouble maker and had to go.
As for masonic rituals. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask the Duke of Kent about that.
edit on 27-8-2013 by abdel because: why so curious

If the divorce dragged out and wasn't finalized then the queed passed, then diana would infact have a slight chance of becoming queen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
And then she'd be the first muslim queen of all of england. She could change the national religion to muslim. And she would for all women to wear a burkah, along with herself included. Plus dodi would become king of England. And their half arab son would become the next king of england. The Royals would slowly become muslims.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Spart mate
If my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

If the divorce dragged out and wasn't finalized then the queed passed, then diana would infact have a slight chance of becoming queen.

Even if she stayed married to Charles, she would only ever have been the royal consort
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

And then she'd be the first muslim queen of all of england

What makes you think she would be a Muslim?

She could change the national religion to muslim.

Why do you think that? Even if she had remained married to Charles she had zero power....

Plus dodi would become king of England. And their half arab son would become the next king of england. The Royals would slowly become muslims.

You really are just babbling crap now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
OP you obvioulsy know nothing about the Monarchy of The UK and that is where the biggest problem with your thread lays.

You are simply wrong on several points.

She was doing charity work, that's your first reason she was being a little bit too good.

What about the Princes trust or what about the thousands of charities that member's of the Royal Family are patrons to.

The Royal Family might actually be the biggest group of private philanthropists in the UK.

She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.

NO!!!!

THIS IS WRONG!!!!

Diana and Prince Charles were divorced that means that she had no place in the line of succession so at her time of death your "theory" does not apply.

But more than that, even if she was not divorced from Charles she would have became Queen Consort and not Queen Regnant so would never have been head of the British State.

This is the fundamental point of your OP that Diana was killed because she would one day become the head of the British state (Queen Diana) but because she was divorced from the Royal Family this would never have happened even if she were alive to day and Charles and his mum were to both die.

You are fundamentally wrong.

She was dating that arab guy Dodi, so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point. Which might hold some royal significance. And to make matters worse if she became queen and then married the guy well that would just forever change the royal dienesty.

Again...

WRONG

it would have changed nothing at most it would have meant that the future King would have had a half Muslim sibling (who would also have no real influence over the Royal Family or even be considered a "Royal him/herself)

Dodi Al Fayed, a Muslim, who would become stepfather to Princes William and Harry. A step father with Muslim values and beliefs influencing the kids to become muslim as they get older. Think about the implications to the Anglicans who are Christian!!

Same as above really, and they wouldn't have Dodi as their step father as Charles was and still is alive.

but the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince.

There is little evidence to support the idea that at the time of her dead Diana was pregnant but even if she was any future son she would have had would have no right to the future throne. Any Child she and Dodi may have had would not be a Prince of the British Royal Family.

Let me make this quite clear op

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Next time you want to write a thread like this go do some homework first.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sparticus, you have this so wrong.

When Elizabeth's father (King George) died, his wife did not take the Crown. She could not. She is the Queen Mother.

Dianna was MARRIED into the family and could never be Queen. She is not of the bloodline.

If Charles does not want the Crown, it goes to his first born Son.

When Elizabeth dies, her Hubby does not get the Crown, he can't, wrong bloodline.

P

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey Spartacus, not trying to trash your theory or owt, but you are waay way off regarding how the British Royalty and succession to the Throne works. Prince Charles has never renounced his succession and Princess Diana would never have been in line to the Throne even if he did, it would have been William.. Diana, being not of the Royal line would never have been an option. She would have been the King's mum though. Dodi would never have had a Royal Position as a result of this and was also only nominally Muslim at best - he was an international playboy paid for by daddy Al-Fayed - effectively a grocer on steroids who has mythologised his own history and invented the "Al" part of his "Al-Fayed" surname to make himself look like he came from a more significant family, basicly making himself a "sir" with no basis for this.

keep digging though, plenty more dirt to sift through

edit on 27-8-2013 by skalla because: typo/correction

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis", which would give her the right to become queen in the event that the current queen died and Charles didn't want to become king. This would give her full rights to the thrown.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

And then she'd be the first muslim queen of all of england. She could change the national religion to muslim. And she would for all women to wear a burkah, along with herself included. Plus dodi would become king of England. And their half arab son would become the next king of england. The Royals would slowly become muslims.

Wow, you really do know nothing about the Royal family OP eh?

let me make this clear for you

DIANA WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN QUEEN.... Because she and Charles were divorced even if she was still alive and still married to Charles she would never have became head of the British state, she was not in the bloodline.

It is very clear from reading this thread you know nothing about the British Monarch or the British (not just English) people.

You arguing with a bunch of Brit's that Diana was in line to inherit the British Throne is like me telling a American that Sarah Palin is 4th in the line of succession of president... its really that bad.

Just admit you are wrong and then move on.
edit on 27-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
You may be off on a few KEY points but that doesn't make it all invalid. I agree completely that Princess Diana had been gaining considerable more public punch than the rest of the monarchy at the time, no doubt about it.
edit on 27-8-2013 by KristofLaw because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join