It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's discuss the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Pastafarians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I do have a laugh on the silliness around me, why else do you think i am here on this thread?
you think i cannot laugh and joke? well people who know me think otherwise.

Your posts in this thread are hardly indicative of a willingness to be silly and realize your own weaknesses and limitations.

Your threads, and posts in general, are very staunch and closed-minded. You are no fun at all, and too proud to admit you might be wrong. :shk: Your first response was about being "mocked" and holding things "sacred", as though people who live life with more of a "whatever" attitude and try to make the most of life are doomed, stupid, and wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by logical7
Even an experienced boeing pilot needs help to land.

Hey genius .. they weren't landing ... they were just steering and crashing the planes into big ol' buildings. SIMPLE ... even for moron Muslim jihadi extremists who spent a bunch of time in flight school and in simulators. THEY WERE TRAINED to steer planes. That's all they had to do.

And that bunch just flew without any help or was a control tower guiding them to where exactly the towers were?

IFR and VFR ... they were on VFR. It was a clear calm morning and the towers stick WAY OUT. Easily seen. The airplanes weren't on automatic pilot and had no need of control towers to tell them where to go. And the dead pilots had gotten the planes up and running just fine. So the moron Muslim extremists didn't have to take off or land ... JUST STEER ... and THEY WERE TRAINED TO DO SO.

Desperately clinging to conspiracy theories that claim it wasn't muslim extremists who mass murdered on 9/11 is really pathetic. Your deflection and illogic may help you sleep at night, but it doesn't change the fact that it was indeed radical jihadi muslims who perp'd 9/11. Learn to deal with it.

I don't have to even argue this, any sensible person inclinded towards the truth knows that the official story is a sham be it a muslim, christian or an atheist.
As Sc0rpie said, there's a whole section to discuss this.
What must be the reason that Americans don't believe it too? Could it be that they know what their sick government can do? Oh no according to you the government is just fine.
good for you.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Your first response was about being "mocked" and holding things "sacred", as though people who live life with more of a "whatever" attitude and try to make the most of life are doomed, stupid, and wrong.

the "whatever" attitude comes because of desensitization.
Think about yo mama jokes, they are fun to some in your country. With my values system and ethics i'l say no thanks.
There is a way to joke and have fun, at your place every kind of joke is acceptable, not a sign of a cultured society.
A human being and the sentiments he/she holds are both sacred because they are important to him/her.
So unless the FSM group knows for sure that there is no God, they cannot believe that they are doing something good by making fun of others.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If its from just another human then its also not certain.

EXACTLY.

News flash:
Mohammed was JUST ANOTHER HUMAN, and so are ALL of us -

But, if you want to think Allah is sitting up above the clouds keeping score and just itching to send your arse to hell, well, then - that's your prerogative. Just please, don't teach your children that. It's child abuse.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There is a way to joke and have fun, at your place every kind of joke is acceptable, not a sign of a cultured society.

BULLSH!T. It's a sign of people who don't take themselves so seriously that they don't allow other religions around them, and are even able to laugh at their own. Another arrogant, narrow-minded opinion of yours.

Would you like some more Eddie Izzard? Cake or Death?
edit on 27-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just ignore them, then!

Very recently, in your own thread on the resurrection video, you said:

I am not having much knowledge about the Christians idea.

Well, if that's the case, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

You also have never been to "the West" - and many, many people who HAVE been here, travelling for work, or coming here to live, have discovered it's NOTHING like they expected it to be.

But your head is so far up your Koran that you refuse to acknowledge that we have built a society that is TOLERANT of beliefs of different kinds - and knows how to live and let live (for the most part). We allow ourselves to have fun; we should go to Hell for that?

Whatever our government is doing - it is NOT a reflection of ALL WESTERNERS. It is a completely separate group of powerful people making STUPID CHOICES and TROUBLE.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
there is no god but Lemmy and Ozzy is his prophet

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

the "whatever" attitude comes because of desensitization.

Right. We don't walk around expecting to be killed and thrown into hell every bloody minute of our lives.
No one has been struck down by lightning sent from God for drinking a beer and watching a video of a comedian mocking religion;

It's YOU ALL that are suffering, needlessly, and clinging to your "sacred" solemnitude. Your life will be over one day, and perhaps you'll realize you missed out on a lot because of your fear and gullibility. Or maybe not. My life has not been easy, but it has certainly not been boring, it has been filled with some accomplishments, and many disappointments, and many incredible moments of laughter, joy, love, and appreciation for all that I have.

If I can't laugh about it, I might as well die. Stay stuck in your little box, just stop trying to drag everyone else into your worldview of doom, gloom, hatred, blame, and Bronze Age mythology. We aren't interested.
edit on 27-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

THIS VIDEO MAKES FUN of the religion I was brought up in, and it's hilarious to me!!

The man who is performing ALSO grew up in England - the Church of England's home.

You should lighten up, really. You'll give yourself a stroke.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

They are wrong. Period.

Wrong according to you. Period.

I must also say that non-Muslim Americans are doing a FINE job of pointing out the problems with the "official" story. Great to see that not all Americans buy what their government sells them. You, however, can stick with the official story. It doesn't really make a difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Originally posted by racasan
there is no god but Lemmy and Ozzy is his prophet

Ozzy isn't in that picture.

But it does have King Diamond, Tony Iommi, Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, Lemmy Kilmister, Rob Halford Kerry King and Bruce Dickenson.

Never mind. That post contains NOTHING that even remotely addresses the OP.

edit on 27-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
I don't have to even argue this, any sensible person inclinded towards the truth ....

.... would realize that the training that those radical muslims received was more than enough to steer planes into buildings. Still practicing taqiyya and kitman I see.

Oh no according to you the government is just fine.

Straw Man Absurdium. Deflection. Pathetic attempt. LIE.

Again ... the Pastrafarians are silly but they don't fly planes into buildings ... they didn't blow up the Boston Marathon .... they didn't shoot up Fort Hood Texas ... they didn't murder diplomats .... they don't preach misogyny ... they don't preach the beating of women .... they don't shoot little girls in the head for wanting to learn to read .... they don't stop women from driving ... they dont' ban barbie dolls or squirt guns .... they don't send 'morals police' out to tell people how to dress ... they don't try to force their silly religious beliefs onto others ... they don't threaten people with death who expose their silliness ... they don't advocate chopping off peoples limbs who get caught stealing ... they don't burn down Christian churches and they don't force Catholics to give up their rosary beads .... they don't hang homosexuals and call it God's justice .... they don't give 100 lashes to rape victims while letting the rapist go .... they don't force their pre-teen daughters to marry men who are decades older than they are ...

Pastrafarians =

Certain other religions =

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Taken to the straw man absurdium.

When Pastrafarians start plowing airplanes into buildings full of innocent people .. like the extremist Muslim hijackers did ... then people will have something to complain about with them. Until then ... the Pastafarians are peaceful and can believe whatever silly thing they want to believe. There are worse religions to be a part of ....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Again ... the Pastrafarians are silly but they don't fly planes into buildings

They also don't bomb and invade countries.
That's about enough to convince me that they are better people than Christians.

I guess a peaceful atheist is better than a bloodthirsty, lying, Christian.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's about enough to convince me that they are better people than Christians.

Or Muslim, or anyone else. I actually gave you a star, Sk0rp. Reluctantly, but I did.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok fine
may he touch you with his noodly appendage and May You Be Covered In Sauce - happy now

so what about this?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Better than a bloodthirsty lying Christian ... or bloodthirsty lying muslim.
No shortage of either of those. Too bad you won't admit it and instead deflect.

Better a silly Pastrafarian than a Muslim Imam preaching death to anyone who 'insults'
(aka .. tell the truth about) muhammad or the Qu'ran.

As I said ...
Pastrafarians =

Certain other religions =

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

AWESOME .. and so true.

The stupidity that is going on around the world in the name of religion is disgusting. I swear organized religion dumbs people down. What is shocking is that people allow themselves to be brainwashed by ancient books that are easily debunked ... and they are willing to kill for those fictional stories but at the same time turn a blind eye to the science or historical facts that prove their fictional stories wrong. Lots of humans are idiots, I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Bunch of Pots calling Kettle black up in this thread!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Lots of humans are idiots, I guess.

Or so lost and afraid and lacking in self-confidence that they can't function without OTHER PEOPLE telling them what a loser they are, and that enjoying life is against God's wishes. :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join