It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Dead. Long Live Amerkica!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Further proof of how America is dead could be found on the news tonight. Obama may well launch attacks without appearing in front of Congress first. At least Cameron has recalled Parliament. But that is only just paying lip service to be sure. The decision to attack was made long ago.

While I don't disagree, I do feel it's worth pointing out that the last time congress declared war was 1942. Korea, Vietnam, both Iraq's, Afghanistan... none of that was declared by congress. They've essentially given up that power and placed it firmly on the president.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Yeah. 'Cause the god fellating libtards have a great track record of not being the U.S.'s bosom buddy bootlicks...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by learnatic
Its not just happening to the US and UK either mater. Its happening to the great land down under.

Don't worry, KRudd will be gone soon.

I do not think Abbott will be any improvement at all. Rudd will look like a statesman in retrospect, and Gillard will perhaps even be viewed as an excellent PM with a bad hand of cards.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Obviously I came out in a very defensive manner, all too often I see fear and hatred directed towards a group of people who only mean goodness and brotherhood. My response may have been in regards to your post but it was also intended for any reader who may have a very misconstrued perspective, it was my hope to shed some light on the group by first comparing it to what people may be familiar with and then elaborating on some differences and details.

I apologize if you felt that I considered you to be anti mason per your response but felt a good opportunity to try and enlighten others.

I would not wear your affiliation as a badge of honor nor badge of shame, specially online as there is still so many shadows and so many in the caves.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nw15062
reply to post by filledcup

Obviously I came out in a very defensive manner, all too often I see fear and hatred directed towards a group of people who only mean goodness and brotherhood. My response may have been in regards to your post but it was also intended for any reader who may have a very misconstrued perspective, it was my hope to shed some light on the group by first comparing it to what people may be familiar with and then elaborating on some differences and details.

I apologize if you felt that I considered you to be anti mason per your response but felt a good opportunity to try and enlighten others.

I would not wear your affiliation as a badge of honor nor badge of shame, specially online as there is still so many shadows and so many in the caves.

still fighting the good fight even tho the battle is over? lol

what i mean to say is that much clarity has been brought to the masses about freemasonry and it's rituals. i myself have participated and lead the transforming of the change of view. many have viewed freemasons as some sort of evil cult for many years. but look now on this very website. such topics attacking freemasonry are few and far between.. and by that i mean non-existent. the attacks came from a time of obscurity. but since masonry has opened it's doors (and right on schedule). the acknowledgement of the time for secrets to end has come. there will be no more secrets, and this revelation has provided irrefutable evidence that ppl should reconsider any previous vicious stance they may have held of the organization via propaganda channels from ppl who had no idea what masonry is truly about.

i will say that our endeavours have been most successful. and many understand that the masons are here to assist humanity in its spiritual evolutionary path. hiding old secrets so that they may be preserved through time. they understand that the organization should not be judged because of the actions of a few bad eggs. the propaganda about masonry has been effectively nullified. be at peace.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join