It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim - How easy they could build

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People had clever ways of carrying out large scale projects without much technology. I don't think the fact that they only appear to use advanced technology is an indication that they're alien. Like another poster said, if they were so advanced, why did they use stone to construct their materials? Wouldn't steel be better?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great thread !

So here is what I believe and what my research has came up with.

And remember Satan and the Fallen angels have vast knowledge , they pretty much speak mathmatics.

1. Satan deceives Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden

2. In Genesis 6:1-4 the "sons of God" are captivated by the beauty of the "daughters of men." They subsequently go to earth , marry them and produce an offspring of giants known as the Nephilim. Genesis goes on to say that these Nephilim were "mighty men" and "men of renown." ( at this time Satan and all the angels have freedom to visit earth when they please )

3. There is a war in heaven . God Vs Satan , and of course God wins . Satan is sent to earth and he takes 1/3 of the angels with him .

Revelation 12:7-9 - " And there was a war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

4. The people of the earth worship the fallen angels as Gods , the fallen angels teach man different things like how to make weapons and how to put on make up .

In the book of Enoch is says Samyaza (Fallen One) and his associates further taught their human charges arts and technologies such as weaponry, cosmetics, mirrors, sorcery, and other techniques that would otherwise be discovered gradually over time by humans, not foisted upon them all at once.

5. The offspring of women and Angels was so evil that they acually consumed man, These beings were bloodthirsty tyrants . So God sent a flood to whip out all the sons of the Fallen Ones aka the Nephilim.

6. After the flood Satan and the angels created biological host body's for these evil wandering spirits of the Nephilim , in the old writings the people call these beings "the helpers" , these are the grays we all know .

The alien grays are said to be bodies created by the fallen ones for the spirits of the deceased hybrid offspring to occupy. They are always looking for a body to inhabit, hence, demon possession.

7. Satan was sent to the edge of the bottomless pit for 1000 years , and once that 1000 years is up he has free reign upon the earth.

Revelation 20: And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

And now today the fallen angels aka "the Nordics" can be seen every once in awhile , the grays are seen more often because then angels are not aloud to hurt humans . People have even said they have been abducted and woke up in a place with both the Nordics and the grays . They have one plan and that's to trick man into believing these beings are from another planet so we lose our faith in The Lord . They are waiting for the 1000 years to come to end so that God will release Satan and they can rule the earth .We have videos of there bases high above the earth ill post the video . If you have any questions I would love to answer.

Here is the video of the crafts orbiting the earth
Start at 10:40 and watch till the end of the clip.
It will blow your mind.

youtu.be... - Link to video

edit on 2-9-2013 by Rodia1017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUInsane
People had clever ways of carrying out large scale projects without much technology. I don't think the fact that they only appear to use advanced technology is an indication that they're alien. Like another poster said, if they were so advanced, why did they use stone to construct their materials? Wouldn't steel be better?

Hmm.. Maybe cuz stone lasts thousands of years and steel doesn't ..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Please remove , double post sorry

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Considering the size of the pyramids stone blocks and the weight of them. I'd say it wouldn't be that much easier for them than us if going by purely physical ability. It might take fewer individuals, but seeing as they'd need more food to sustain themselves as well as larger domiciles they'd likely have... it all comes down to roughly the same equivalent resources to do the same thing. So unless they have some kind of technological superiority their larger bulk does not really explain the really huge architectural marvels. They are large enough even a Nephilim with their size doesn't make it significantly easier.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the ones you call Nefelims are separated in many kinds, many of them are creations, soulless creations, like biorobots, be able to survive in all conditions and skin like chassis. Capable of fighting immortals.

They have thermal vision, also they can see the disturbance in the atmosphere.. For example, if you move fast, there is a disturbance in the air.

The ones you read in jewish apostle John book (revelations), are also written thousands years before him in Sebilles copper books (mistresses of Apollonas). That means, the flash of the sun, the opening of the gates, the war between humans and nefelims again... Are written by Sebilles originally.

its things that you dont know, as they prohibited all these things... They promoted just a small part of it, as a jewish revelation.. Here is some more.

We also know how to kill them and what to avoid, what to do and what NOT to do.

In a point I may be able to give you a detailed survival guide, how to survive after the flash of the sun. And I speak about the real flash, not the fake one...

2 things they hate, garlic and thats why in ancient years, they put garlic's in the doors and windows of the houses. Today you can easily smash garlic's, combine it with water and spray them in the nose. They dont die, but you earn some time. Thats how the myth of vimpires is out... But never forget, this is to distruct them, not to kill them.

The second thing that kills them is copper pounder and copper swords, or copper bullets, if its possible to make copper bullets! They die... This is their weakness, the only weakness we know. If you have pounder, its easier to inject it with it, it will die. And the best way is to make it breath it.

Thats why today they call copper as a dangerous for human... this is bull#$#s, it is bad for them... Thats why they burn and destroy forests, because forests they can hide you. But also they reduce oxygen...

anyway, according to sebilles and secondary to book of " revelations" , the flash of the sun will come during the third world war and then the abominations will attack humans directly.

remember, cross, holy water, light, sun... does not effect them...

so we have some time

after edit : Because I am not good with metals translating them in english, I fixed the original txt with the propper one.
edit on 10-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Tardacus
if an ancient civilization with advanced technology did build them then I wonder why they built them out of stone?
Since they were using stone as a building material I doubt that they were very advanced.

Because stone lasts forever. Look at the oldest ruins we can find. Pyramids, Stonehenge, that Gobleki thing... all stone. Metals all rust or deteriorate. Most will. I think there is a case of giant iron pillars somewhere that have stood the test of time.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Rodia1017

Originally posted by RUInsane

Hmm.. Maybe cuz stone lasts thousands of years and steel doesn't ..

And what makes you think that?

Edit: they didn't have steel thousands of years ago. Steel doesn't rust and will last as long as stone and would have been better than rock except for one thing... They didn't know how to make it so they used stone.
edit on Thu October 10th, 2013 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

damwel
Steel doesn't rust and will last as long as stone and would have been better than rock except for one thing... They didn't know how to make it so they used stone.
edit on Thu October 10th, 2013 by damwel because: (no reason given)

Where'd you hear that?

edit on 10-10-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Check out the legend of the Grigori

Wikipedia reference:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)
en.wikipedia.org...(angel)

The Grigori were even bigger then the Nephilim.

Like the stories from Salyut 7. Angels the size of Jetliners!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Just to clarify, steel actually does rust quite easily. Perhaps you are referring to stainless steel. But even stainless steel will eventually rust over time and with exposure to air and water. Depends on the grade of the steel.

My thoughts on why stone would be the ideal building material is this: Stone has to potentiality to last thousands if not millions of years. Think about this, if all human beings were to drop off the face of the earth tomorrow, I doubt we would find much evidence of our great steel and concrete cities in a 10,000 years. However, in that same span of time I bet the Great Pyramids would still be around.

This particular topic has always fascinated me. So many possibilities raging from biblical, to alien or inter-dimensional. I look forward to re visiting this topic after I get home from work. Thanks for the post !

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes so where are their remains? lol

reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

evc1shop
If I go with what you are saying then I would have to believe that the pyramids were built for power generation or to interact with earths Schumann frequency possibly to emit harmony creating effects via enhanced alpha-wave or something to all inhabitants.
The reason I suggest this is that is that if they were using them for burial tombs or places of worship, etc., they would have had a hard time making it through the narrow passageways and such.

At least that's how I see it.

I can't tell whether this was meant to be funny. If not, then it's even funnier.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Harte

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
they built them with sound vibration technology to both move them and cut the stones with surgical accuracy

Don't you have that backwards?

I always heard they moved them with surgical precision and cut them with sound vibration technology.

Either that, or they moved them with surgical technology and cut them with vibrational precision.

Maybe they vibrated them with cutting surgery and technologized them until they sounded accurate.

Well, any of the above, I suppose. After all they all make about the same amount of sense.

Harte

Harte

Originally posted by gortex
the Nephilim are just characters in a story so are incapable of building anything in the real world .

You mean other than animosity and sarcasm.

Harte

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

draknoir2

evc1shop
If I go with what you are saying then I would have to believe that the pyramids were built for power generation or to interact with earths Schumann frequency possibly to emit harmony creating effects via enhanced alpha-wave or something to all inhabitants.
The reason I suggest this is that is that if they were using them for burial tombs or places of worship, etc., they would have had a hard time making it through the narrow passageways and such.

At least that's how I see it.

I can't tell whether this was meant to be funny. If not, then it's even funnier.

Take it however it makes you feel best.
It was an out of the box thought I had about what purpose the pyramids could serve and the Nephilim being giants, I don't think the passageways were for their traversal, so what then was the purpose of these shafts inside the structure?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Harte

Don't you have that backwards?

I always heard they moved them with surgical precision and cut them with sound vibration technology.

Either that, or they moved them with surgical technology and cut them with vibrational precision.

Maybe they vibrated them with cutting surgery and technologized them until they sounded accurate.

Well, any of the above, I suppose. After all they all make about the same amount of sense.

Harte

Hehe...
That's funny because its true

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is just a fantasy fairy tale, can it be moved to the 'fiction' section pls?!???

reply to post by eirgud

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

The truth that is not widely known is that - the further back in time we go, the larger the stones were in the monuments that were built. Stone that weigh 40 tons were picked up, and we cannot accept that they used pulleys to do so. Towards the end of the last ice age, this was a remnant of a worldwide civilization.

Far back in the bible there were magicians that had magical powers. Yes these were conjured, but it was admitted they were still miraculous. So I like the idea of a thought vibration energy rather than a 'sound' vibration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join