It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is correct life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

"Correct life means, very simple, somebody's hungry, give them food... somebody's thirsty, give them drink... somebody's suffering only help them. That is Buddhism, not special. I hope, everybody, attain your true self, get enlightenment, save all beings from suffering, Thank you."

I'm about to finish this guy's book, 'Dropping Ashes on the Buddha'. It has changed my perspective dramatically.

Conclusion: "KATZ!!!"

"Just do it."

It's hard to say what life means to me. All I can say at this point is, i'm learning.
edit on 8-25-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We know we all have a soul. Scriptures say your soul must never be hungry, thirsty, naked or imprisonned. What do you think a soul drink?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

I think the soul drinks... emotions. Happiness, love, hate, anger. If it did drink.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

It's hard to say what life means to me. All I can say at this point is, i'm learning.

It's quite simple, actually. Nature made us. What does nature command of all life? To proliferate.

Mother Nature designed humans to spread her across the cosmos. The question is can we do it before the world comes to an end?

new topics

top topics

join