It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have arrived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have arrived.

Lurked long enough, mainly on the space exploration, UFO/Alien and lost civilization sub forums as all my thoughts questions, come from that area. Its time for me to ask some questions, and put out some of my own thoughts.

I finally came to the following conclusion, although it is all mishmash right now.

Firstly, I believe Aliens are inhabiting the moon. I believe these to be the Nephilim spoken of in Genesis. I believe they are the watchers in the sky, and are the same ones who have helped past civilizations Egypt, etc.

My question I keep asking is the following regarding this thought.

Why are they no longer showing themselves in the way they did to the egyptians, mayans etc. Anyone have any ideas?

I believe we MAY be ancestors, or some of us are direct descendants of them due to the passage that talks about them breeding with us.

I hate looking at the moon...I always get that feeling someone is watching me....literally.

New people must ask this alot...but how safe is this site?....If anyone/someone says something that certain people may not like....are they going to have MIB knocking...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,and if I am here ,then no,no one is looking for us.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

Hi - welcome.

You're right there are "moon people". One time I dated a moon chick but she was a bitch. (i sent her back.)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nice to know Kdog

Gotya, thats a shame you sent her back, I have a few questions should could have helped me with.

I am still trying to be able to shape my ideas, but I sometime wonder if there is a link between moses going to Egypt, the Egyptians then as far as I am concerned, having "alien" help, and then, leading on to Christianity with the 3 wise men following a bright star.

I swore Id never be "one of these people" .......but I gave in.....I cant help that I am a tin foil hat wearer.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS,

I am certain that you will fit in well .

Have Fun !

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to you!
This site is addicting. Just thought I'd warn you.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank you nightstar and wild. Its good to meet you.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This could also be an idea already put out there by other members, but could WE be the ancient civilization? WE are what THEY left behind

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Welcome!!
You will fit in well here.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thank you Sled.

Another random thought with my line of thought.

there is text of the New Jerusalem which is G-ds kingdom Could this be beyond, or within Orions belt, where the inhabitants of the moon return.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Glad you joined

I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks Natalie, its nice to meet you

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Anyone have any tips, on how you take your hundreds of mish-mashed ideas and put them into one? I am really close, I feel to making a correlation, but am struggling to gather them all....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Another one of my random thoughts:

Nephilim, Giants, how EASY would it be for such sized people to build stonehendge, the pyramids?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
welcome then...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm as paranoid as you about stuff posted/looked at online. They can't catch us all? Welcome.

new topics

top topics

join