It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Aryanisation: Holocaust Denial, Conspiracy Theory, Aliens and the Race Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Not "Nazis" themselves but something akin to Nazi admirers maybe? Did they understand how close that system had come to complete control? If one was in a position to know where it went wrong, one might be able to make a new version work.

Well, that is a simple one to answer, they gave their puppet, Hitler, too much control. He was the proverbial loose cannon, and to add complication to the matter, he believed in his own hype. His destiny as the saviour of Germany, I don't think anyone was more shocked than Hitler when it all fell to pieces. However, the thing to bear in mind is that very little went wrong, other than Hitler. Everyone got a return on their investments, Germany is the economic centre of Europe. Britain lost some of her colonial holdings, but those were costing too much anyway, becoming a financial burden, and while the US joined the British is dominating the seas, they prevented a single European, or Asian, power from gaining dominance of the 'World Island'. Plus, Israel was Westernised.

'If the World Island be inevitably the principle seat of humanity on this globe, and if Arabia, as the passage-land from Europe to the Indies and from the Northern to the Southern Heartland be central to the World Island, then the Hill Citadel of Jerusalem has a strategic position with reference to world realities not differing essentially from it's ideal position in the perspective of the Middle Ages, or it's strategic position between Ancient Babylon and Egypt.' Halford Mackinder (quoted in F William Engdahl's A Century of War)

Missions accomplished, a good deal of ethnic cleansing carried out as an added bonus.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

My dear, your comment about the Grand Mufti is 100% right on. HItler and the Gradn Mufti collaborated and their goal was to kill all Jews. Egyptians Coptic Christians right now are being persecuted and murdered and their churches fired as I write. Christians have been in Egypt since 50 AD, long before Muslims. I don't think anyone realizes that what is going to take place in the near future is not aryanisation but Islamization of the globe. There's a good film on their demographics and how quickly they are procreating us right out of existence, simply because Europeans and Americans (including Hispanics and Canadians are no longer procreating at even the replacement rate. The future looks bleak indeed, for Islam as it is practiced by so many is blood thirsty. Even those who are more peaceful still look upon non muslims as infidels. Life will be hell on earth within 20 years, as they force Shari'a upon everyone. Our Dhimmi government and that of Britain and other western countries are slobbering all over themselves to appease and accomodate Islam, when they should be putting their boot on the necks of those who wish to dominate and ooppress us all. But with a government in place right now which is shredding our Constitution in favor of authoritative tyranny are helping them.

I've included here the link for the Muslim demographic and what the future holds because of it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-8-2013 by Lindarm because: I forgot to add a point that I wished to make.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
'If the World Island be inevitably the principle seat of humanity on this globe, and if Arabia, as the passage-land from Europe to the Indies and from the Northern to the Southern Heartland be central to the World Island, then the Hill Citadel of Jerusalem has a strategic position with reference to world realities not differing essentially from it's ideal position in the perspective of the Middle Ages, or it's strategic position between Ancient Babylon and Egypt.' Halford Mackinder (quoted in F William Engdahl's A Century of War)

Missions accomplished, a good deal of ethnic cleansing carried out as an added bonus.

Well, that whole post was deep and interesting. It gives me much to contemplate and look into.

It also brings a couple of questions to mind:

1.) Who is/are the architect(s) behind the curtain?

2.) How does it span centuries, and the lifetime of its designers, in such a cohesive manner?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by instigatah

but like someone posited earlier....what does it matter if it was 6 million or 2 million? Right...what does it matter.....at this point its too late for any information to make a difference anyway,...

Sounds like Hillary testifying
it matters

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My two cents.

As a recent historical event, the holocaust needs to be opened up to academic evaluation. Historians have every right to assess it, the way they do any other historical matter. Instead we see that those who have a different view are quickly silenced.

The holocaust shouldn't be a tool to oppress other people and manipulate public opinion, for example Netanyahus claims of Iran threatening a "second holocaust".

edit on 26-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Zionism is the only thing standing in the way of Islam reclaiming the entire Mideast. Now i'm not a Zionist myself, but it's a pretty one sided argument to constantly point the finger at Zionism and lay all the blame, when there's plenty of blame to go around.

God willing, Islam will be the only thing that is standing in the way of godless Zionism taking over the Middle East... and maybe the entire world.

To most people, "Zionism" sounds like a Biblical concept... but in reality, it is a godless political movement spearheaded by atheists and secularists.

edit on 26-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
S&F from me. Will read when it's not 1 in the morning on a work night.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Although I live in Australia, most of my extended family live in the U.S. Prior to WW2 there was a much larger extended family in several central and eastern European countries - post WW2, there is a family twig remaining in France.

Although Jewish, I am not a Zionist in any shape or form. What is undeniable is that a large section of my family disappeared from the ghettoes, went into the concentration camps, and were never seen again. My (now passed on) Grandma from New York said that post WW2 it was the same for so many Jewish families in NYC. I've no problem with examining history, and yes, there have been many genocides, which have happened to many races. Hitler had the rationale that if the Armenian genocide could be gotten away with, so could a Jewish one.
I cannot conceive of 6 million in my head, nor 2 million for that matter - what is a certainty to myself is the fact that there were killings of Jews on a massive scale.

To deny this, is to ignore history.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Although I live in Australia, most of my extended family live in the U.S. Prior to WW2 there was a much larger extended family in several central and eastern European countries - post WW2, there is a family twig remaining in France.

Although Jewish, I am not a Zionist in any shape or form. What is undeniable is that a large section of my family disappeared from the ghettoes, went into the concentration camps, and were never seen again. My (now passed on) Grandma from New York said that post WW2 it was the same for so many Jewish families in NYC. I've no problem with examining history, and yes, there have been many genocides, which have happened to many races. Hitler had the rationale that if the Armenian genocide could be gotten away with, so could a Jewish one.
I cannot conceive of 6 million in my head, nor 2 million for that matter - what is a certainty to myself is the fact that there were killings of Jews on a massive scale.

To deny this, is to ignore history.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

S&F for a meaty OP. There's so much to respond to, I'm not sure where to start.

This has been up since Saturday afternoon and only 60 flags (including mine), I'm surprised -- this is such a juicy thread.

I don't have time right now to do this justice. I will have to come back later.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Satrivi Devi and the Tenth Avatar of Vishnu

... In 1978, Zundel had met and conducted a series of taped interviews with a woman named Satrivi Devi, Zundel claimed that it was Devi who first convinced him that the Holocaust was a fraud. So impressed was Zundel that Samisdat issued a new illustrated version of her book, ‘The Lightning and the Sun’, in which she claims that Hitler was ‘Kalki’, the tenth and final avatar of Vishnu, and the “god-like individual of our times.”

At the risk of annoying, it's spelled SAVITRI, not Satrivi (you did this twice).

Savitri is an important character in Hindu mythology. Sri Aurobindo wrote a huge poem (unfinished) named after her. I have a copy here -- I never finished reading it.

As for this delusional woman (who called herself "Savitri Devi") claiming that Hitler was Kalki, the final avatar of Vishnu, excuse me while I hurl. The very idea is so offensive.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The so called holocaust was hijacked by the elite Jews, especially Rothschild's to create public support for a Jewish state.

The fact that they invaded, provoked wars and now maintain a apartheid state - where the original occupants are kept in nothing less than concentration camps speaks to the need for the maintenance of a 'Jewish' holocaust, as opposed to the fact that the death camps took in many ethnic minorities and other persons deemed unseemly to the Reich.

Regardless of the facts related to the 'holocaust' (a severe hyperbole considering Stalin and Mao's murderous regimes) the persecution specifically of the Jewish people was used as a political tool then, and still is today to support a violent, barbaric, inhumane, illegal and ruthless regime that is called Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lindarm

I don't think anyone realizes that what is going to take place in the near future is not aryanisation but Islamization of the globe. There's a good film on their demographics and how quickly they are procreating us right out of existence, simply because Europeans and Americans (including Hispanics and Canadians are no longer procreating at even the replacement rate.

I've been doing extensive studies on this exact thing. They learned that invading by force of arms doesn't work when they went head to head with Charles Martel, so they switched tactics, waited several centuries and began immigrating "peacefully", until they outnumbered the indigenous population and then the real agenda becomes clear as they began to install their own people into government to influence it in their favor, until there are no indigenous peoples in that government or a very small minority that can easily be outvoted. All the while they are breedinglike rabbits, having 12 children when they can't afford to feed 2 and the governments end up welfare states.

If you take a look at the demographics of the U.K., France and Belgium, Arabic populations are reaching around 41% of the nations' total populace. It's their version of soft killing undesirable people, to breed them out of existence, well, those who are "moderates" until their Mahdi shows up and they turn on you like rabid dogs and that muslim moderate you thought was your friend, will stick a knife between your ribs for his/her Allah.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
At the risk of annoying, it's spelled SAVITRI, not Satrivi (you did this twice).

Not even remotely annoying, thank you for correcting my error. (I can't do anything about it now, but noted for future reference)

Savitri is an important character in Hindu mythology. Sri Aurobindo wrote a huge poem (unfinished) named after her. I have a copy here -- I never finished reading it.

As for this delusional woman (who called herself "Savitri Devi") claiming that Hitler was Kalki, the final avatar of Vishnu, excuse me while I hurl. The very idea is so offensive.

After having a quick scan of the story that you refer to, she most certainly did suffer delusions of grandeur...

"The tale of Satyavan and Savitri is recited in the Mahabharata as a story of conjugal love conquering death. But this legend is, as shown by many features of the human tale, one of the many symbolic myths of the Vedic cycle. Satyavan is the soul carrying the divine truth of being within itself but descended into the grip of death and ignorance; Savitri is the Divine Word, daughter of the Sun, goddess of the supreme Truth who comes down and is born to save; Aswapati, the Lord of the Horse, her human father, is the Lord of Tapasya, the concentrated energy of spiritual endeavour that helps us to rise from the mortal to the immortal planes; Dyumatsena, Lord of the Shining Hosts, father of Satyavan, is the Divine Mind here fallen blind, losing its celestial kingdom of vision, and through that loss its kingdom of glory. Still this is not a mere allegory, the characters are not personified qualities, but incarnations or emanations of living and conscious Forces with whom we can enter into concrete touch and they take human bodies in order to help man and show him the way from his mortal state to a divine consciousness and immortal life."

en.wikipedia.org...:_A_Legend_and_a_Symbol

Most interesting. Thank you for highlighting that.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
1.) Who is/are the architect(s) behind the curtain?

2.) How does it span centuries, and the lifetime of its designers, in such a cohesive manner?

Great questions...not easy ones to answer though. There are no single designers, and although there has at time been cohesion, that is not always the case. Control of Jerusalem, for example, has rested in a number of hands, all for the same, primary, reason; trade and commerce. It's current status, the reasons for allowing the establishment of the Israeli state, reside not in control of trade though, but in defense of free trade. This was a factor most essential to the reasoning of the British and their tacit support of the Balfour Declaration, particularly with the establishment of the Suez. Britain, no longer a manufacturing power, is totally dependent upon imports, both defensively and for basic sustenance. Much of British Foreign and Strategic Policy can be summed up by the simple understanding. Given the rise of the Age of Oil, the US became their natural bedfellows, not necessarily based upon need for the product, but certainly in terms of controlling the value of the product.

Although Britain has been aware of her tenuous position for centuries, which may imply design on her part, and a role as the 'architect', certainly more so than any other nation has been able to do, that does not automatically denote intent to create what we have today. Much is based on opportunism. There are/were groups though, and that would in this case include the Rothschilds (honestly for once), as well as the Milner Group, who did use such knowledge to advantage. In the latter case, purely for personal gain, in the former, to further their own aims for assimilation and for general emancipation of World Jewry, and some familial financial gain of course. Ventures by both parties were not always successful it should be added. Humanity, and events once in motion, are not as malleable as some would have us believe. The greatest indication though, that long term planning was often absent in these enterprises, is to look at the world around us, and the #ed up mess that all that tinkering has created. Most of it can be traced back to the machinations of the Great Game.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I promised to come back to this thread and was completely diverted by Nick Pope and WWIII (Syria).

Will be back to this thread tomorrow, if the world hasn't blown up in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We should not judge actions of the present based on actions of the past, but judge the actions based on their intent and consequences.

The holocaust was a terrible event even if it turned out to be less that presented, it does not justify the current actions of the Israelis and what they are doing the the Palestinians. What is shameful is with knowing of all the hardship of their ancestors that so many of them would condone and support very similar acts on others.

We should also consider that aggression and frustration should not be directed at the whole of a group for the action of a few or even a majority. That each person should be judged by his action.

This could be said about any group be it Aryan, Israeli, Nazi, Zionist. I would like to think that some may believe in the Noble ideas of the group and yet be disgusted by the more disgraceful actions or ideas of the very same group.

I for one respect any group that appreciates diversity on all levels, and actions attempt to better the world for all people regardless of race religion or ideology.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I promised to come back to this thread and was completely diverted by Nick Pope and WWIII (Syria).

Will be back to this thread tomorrow, if the world hasn't blown up in the meantime.

As far as I can tell...world still, relatively, intact...looking forward to your thought and comments.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah. That's not exactly a bright spot in U.S. history. Operation Paperclip, and the associated Rat Line...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join