It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Debunks Bob Lazar

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
As for wiping Lazar's records clean....listen, I mean this very genuinely.

Remember that madam in D.C. Who released a list of clients to her brothel? She is a perfect example that even going public all the while telling people if she gets "suicided" it wasn't her, yet she still got suicided. If the government or anyone in power wants you dead, you'd be dead its that simple. If what Bob Lazar said was true he would have been suicided too IMO.

He is likely pushing the same tired crap all government agents push. It's the aliens not the government.

very good point!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

originally posted by: waltwillis
If John Lear says Bob is telling the truth then I believe he is telling the truth.

Seriously, Walt?
John Lear??
Wow, there's confirmation.

As you photo ID indicates that you are an ex-employee from S-4 at area 51?

Then you should not be telling what you know on any forum!

That is unless you are as Phony as a three dollar bill!

If you are well informed and have inside information that could clear up all of the lies out there, We all would love to hear it from the horses mouth... unless it comes from the wrong end of the horse.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If John Lear says Bob is telling the truth then I believe he is telling the truth.

Seriously, Walt?
John Lear??

If you are well informed and have inside information that could clear up all of the lies out there, We all would love to hear it from the horses mouth... unless it comes from the wrong end of the horse.

Well sure, if you look carefully I was with the "U.S. Department of Homemade Badges".
I can spam together a fake badge just as well as the next Bob!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Seriously, Walt?
John Lear??

Well sure, if you look carefully I was with the "U.S. Department of Homemade Badges".
I can spam together a fake badge just as well as the next Bob!

OK, so your a self proclaimed phony?

Your credibility just took a noose dive off the cliff...

Do you also get a kick out of cheating at cards?

Is it Bob or Robert?...Or Bill and Marry?

This is not a court room, but if it were your testimony would be rejected by any judge.

Any chance that you are a used car salesmen?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Further debunking of Lazar, if anyone is interested:

Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar's pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

www.dreamlandresort.com...
edit on 12-7-2014 by FosterVS because: Bad Link

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"bluefire" on Lazar

More documentation on Lazar and the holes in his story.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Let us cut to the quick by asking the question if you anti Lazar folks think that our government is not working on secret projects with the help of some aliens?

Please fell free to answer the question...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Let us cut to the quick by asking the question if you anti Lazar folks think that our government is not working on secret projects with the help of some aliens?

Please fell free to answer the question...

I'm more of an anti-BS type.
My answer is "no, what aliens"?
Might be a better question to pose in the Aliens and UFO's forum.
edit on 12-7-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread but i have something to say on the subject and i don't want to start a new thread when this will do just fine.

Stanton Friedman has spent nearly three decades disparaging Lazar and his theories to the point where Lazar came to despise everything the UFO community represented and we lost him.

When you appoint yourself as judge and jury to your peers instead of letting the caliber of your work speak for itself does not excuse you from having to put your money where your mouth is.

When Friedman made public his theory on propulsion he gave us something to compare side x side with Lazar’s work.

Continued. . .

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
CELESTIAL TRAVEL

In 1989 LAZAR claimed that “there is no linear travel through space; it (three gravity generators fueled by Element 115) actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts.”

In STANTON’S theory; “Systems using “some means” of bending space and time so as to “pop” from one place to another without having to really travel along the path between the points would do the trick. Picture a flat sheet of paper and then bend it so that diagonally opposite corners touch each other. Obviously travel between these touching corners would be more rapid than travel across the paper had it remained flat.”

FUEL

In 1989 LAZAR claimed that “"Inside the reactor, Element 115 (which Lazar claimed is not native to earth) is bombarded with a proton which plugs into the nucleus of the 115 atom and becomes Element 116, which immediately decays and releases, or radiates, small amounts of antimatter. . matter and antimatter collide and annihilate; The heat from this reaction is converted into electrical energy in a near 100% efficient thermoelectric generator..."

In STANTON'S theory; “Systems utilizing “whatever type” of force holds subnuclear particles together are also a possibility. In the nucleus involved in fission and fusion the amount of energy per particle is much greater than in the larger atoms involved in chemical processes. Going inside the nucleus should also decrease the size of the particle but greatly increase the amount of energy available per particle.”

Continued. . .

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
EVIDENCE

Element 115 was not on the periodic table of known elements when LAZAR’s theory was published in 1989 which is one of the reasons why he received such harsh criticism from Stanton Friedman.

That previously undiscovered element (115) has since given rise to four more previously undiscovered elements (113, 114, 116, 118) which have all made their way onto the periodic table which hangs in every laboratory and academic institution on the globe.

As claimed; Element 115 and its byproduct Element 113 is not native to earth.

STANTON Friedman’s theory was accompanied by a folded sheet of paper and photos of somebody else's reactor.

Using another scientist’s work as a foundation to build upon is commonplace within the scientific community. But that’s not what happened here.

After calling Lazar a fraud and a hoaxer Stanton Friedman took Lazar’s theory on disk propulsion and slapped his name on it. The only thing missing from that theory is Element 115 and without it he has no way to produce the gravity wave required to “pop” as he so eloquently puts it.

Continued. . .

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Publicly disparaging your peers in the UFO community is a behavior problem at best. It is wholly undignified, unethical and it brings the whole community down to its knees.

If you want to foster an environment where truth and understanding are allowed to grow to maturity unmolested then you have to align yourself with physicists that are fair minded and objective and have some insight on the subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
anything with a very short halflife causes cancer especially enmass... Bob Lazar would have been a walking tumor anywhere near it without a raditation suit or solid lead briefcase/container. just the scientists dicking around with plutonium at 3 mile island not knowing about radio protective gear got it and its half life is no where near as radioactive as an isotope. the main fellow causing the accident grabbed a piece about the size of half an orange bare handed to prevent it from slipping to avoid a chain reaction and well... tada.

ran across a vaccum cleaner salesman dude once claiming lazar esque business saying time portals that the government could dial in and watch like television... lsd is likely as it chains thoughts together in a delusional disassociation. some nefarious types have been known to dose people to extract them from reality typically used by insecure males hanging on the fringes stalking a female who has stuck them in the friendzone... I have had it done to myself a few times... but after awhile? the only effect is the sryctnine found in that crap causing muscle rigidity.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 51Exile

Stanton Friedman has spent nearly three decades disparaging Lazar and his theories to the point where Lazar came to despise everything the UFO community represented and we lost him.

So Bob bailed because Friedman put too much of a magnifying glass on him?
Umm, okay.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 51Exile
EVIDENCE

That previously undiscovered element (115) has since given rise to four more previously undiscovered elements (113, 114, 116, 118) which have all made their way onto the periodic table which hangs in every laboratory and academic institution on the globe.

The discovery of 115 didn't "give rise to four more previously undiscovered elements (113, 114, 116, 118)"
Discovered:
113 - 1998
114 - 1999
116 - 2000
115 - 2004

All new elements go onto the periodic table. Lazar had nothing to do with it.

As claimed; Element 115 and its byproduct Element 113 is not native to earth"

None of these higher elements are "native to earth" but are created by bombarding other high elements.
Wikipedia: "elements with atomic numbers from 95 to 118 have only been synthesized in laboratories"
edit on 30-3-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2016 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Area 51 Rider?

Funny but i don't ever remember seeing you up there.
Then i read a couple of your stories; i.e. "Honey i sunk the truck" I LMFAO!
I got stuck on Kane Springs Road myself a time or two or three collecting Apache tears. . .

That's where the pleasantries end I’m afraid. Now lets talk elements shall we?

Quote: “None of these higher elements are "native to earth" but are created by bombarding other high elements.” end quote.

They’re not “HIGHER” elements. They're not "HIGH" elements either. They are “HEAVY” elements; so called because it best describes their fundamental attributes. The term “Higher” refers only to those elements above 118 on the periodic table.
And for the record; just because you know how to navigate your way to Wikipedia where you cut and pasted half your post doesn't certify you as an expert on exotic elements.

Quote: “The discovery of 115 didn't "give rise to four more previously undiscovered elements (113, 114, 116, 118)"
Discovered:
113 - 1998
114 - 1999
116 - 2000
115 – 2004

Really? You’re going to challenge me in a public forum and that’s what you plan to bring to the table? Wtf?
Here’s an idea, if you add another digit to those dates will give you four zip codes to wave around. That will teach me. . .

Your trolling you know that right?

Babylon

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
CONGENER related chemicals, e.g., elements in the same group of the periodic table.

The Transmutation of Exotic Elements
Scientists are bombarding heavy radioactive elements (Pu & Am) with various atomic and subatomic particles of dissimilar composition (48Ca accelerated to 10% speed-light was used in each element that was synthesized) in expectation that the two nuclei will fuse together to form a new element; whose existence thus far can only be detected when the desired outcome (Element 115 for example) decays into another element (113)

Uut, Uuq, Uus, Uuo, There’s a clue in there for you.

243/95Am + 48/20Ca → 288/115Uup + 3 10n → 284/113Uut + α
243/95Am + 48/20Ca → 287/115Uup + 4 10n → 283/113Uut + α
244Pu + 48Ca -> 289/114Fl
Ca + Be -> 117 -> 115

Translated: For every element they synthesized a daughter was born in the form of a new element.

According to the Joint institute of Nuclear Research; the first report of 113 was in 8/2003, when it was identified as an alpha decay product of element 115.

113 - This radioactive daughter of 115 was recognized by the IUPAC on 12/30/15

114 – Element 114Fl was recognized by the IUPAC on 6/1/2011

115 – Element 115 was recognized by the IUPAC on 12/30/15

116- Element 116Fl was recognized by the IUPAC on 6/1/2011

117 –Element 117 recognized by the IUPAC on 12/30/15

Element 117 has been known to decay into Element 115.

118 – Element 118 was recognized by the IUPAC on 12/30/15 completing the seventh row of the periodic table.

Element 118 leaves behind an isotope of element 116. This daughter is also radioactive, alpha-decaying to an isotope of element 114.

Babylon

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join