It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Debunks Bob Lazar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Except...

There were records uncovered by George Knapp...a very credible, award winning journalist, and investigative reporter. Lazar did work at Los Alamos...he was listed in the phone directory of employees. He did work at Groom Lake/Area 51...he knew the layout and where the cafeteria was an all of that. He also had knowledge of test flights that he said were going to happen and then they did. Reported by Knapp, no less. He also has been vindicated with the discovery of that element he said they were using. Only that it's just now been discovered and that only one of it's forms or such (I'm not a physicist and don't understand exactly) -element 115 confirmed by Russian physicists I believe.

So...he hasn't really been debunked. Not to mention that if he was just a lunatic with a weird story, and a very well known lunatic...why would he get government contracts for his current company? He also really did make a rocket car (reported in the local paper there) and an atom smasher or particle accelerator? Can't remember which. All of this should make you wonder. He really did work at those two places and had enough of a clearance to know when test flights, at night were going to take place.
edit on 25-8-2013 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I believe Greg Valdez stated something about the connecting point between Phil Schneider, Dulce, and Bob Lazar, being that of John Lear.

John Lear, someone who wants the best for all, or possibly a gun and drug mule for the CIA, creating distractions to obfuscate his real objectives?

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Bob would have known that element 115 existed in theory at that time. So far only about 50 atoms of ununpentium have been created. A team of Russian scientists created it by smashing americium-243 with calcium-48 ions, it decayed into ununtrium in about 100 milliseconds.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Lazar certainly lied about his educational background, Friedman was totally on the money there. He did not graduate from Harvard or MIT, or attend. Say all you want about government erasing his records, they can't eliminate him from every copy of the yearbook, from school publications, ect. He was not a physicist or Phd. And if I remember correctly, his work at Los Alamos was on par with being a janitor there. Hardly in a position to know anything.

As far as anything else Lazar says, it's hard to say whats truth and whats made up. But given that he lied about something as signifigant as his educational/professional qualifications and background, I find it hard to take much else he says seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Stantons jealous of Bob cause Bob has some science behind his story and Roswell doesn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

At least there was some substance with what Stanton said, ie project mogul. With Bob he just made the whole thing up, there is no evidence whatsoever that a facility at S4 even exists.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Lazar certainly lied about his educational background, Friedman was totally on the money there. He did not graduate from Harvard or MIT, or attend. Say all you want about government erasing his records, they can't eliminate him from every copy of the yearbook, from school publications, ect.

Well if we're on the topic of UFO's, ehm, what if they're inner-dimensional beings that travelled in time. Changed the timeline which changed our reality. This reality he never went to school there but the original reality he did. There's always that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This has been going around for quite a while...

He claims to have studied at California Institute of Technology - no record of him there
He claims to have studied at MIT - no record of him there
He claims to have Los Alamos laboratory - no record of him there

But this isn't recent news, this has been known for aaaages. If you think about it, obviously you would lie about something like this. Do you think he's ever worked since that? Probably not. It's an easy way to rake in the money.

And if he'd actually worked there and then spilled the beans, he'd have been arrested and no one would ever have heard of him cos he'd be spending the rest of his life in federal prison.

Or maybe he's a disinformation agent and he's employed by the government to tell all these lies. Who knows?? All I know is that I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him, and as weedy as he may be, I would find it quite difficult

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

OK, awesome. Can you please ask them if Bob attended MIT and Cal Tech, as he claims? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Florasaurus

He claims to have Los Alamos laboratory - no record of him there

He was a contract employee at LANL. He was in their phone directory. The vast majority of the Lazar story is crap, but he did work there, probably as a photo tech since that was his occupation in Vegas. He wasn't a direct hire at LANL, but worked for an employment agency. In Vegas, he had his own photo lab. Gene Huff was a realtor, and they needed photographs back in the day. Hence that is how they met.

George Knapp turned up the phone directory at LANL and found him in it. Look, if you want to create some BS story, it helps to have a wee bit of credibility, and all Lazar has is a wee bit! I'm really surprised he didn't say he was educated in Europe. That would have made it significantly harder to verify his degrees, or lack thereof. There is also an article in the LANL "paper" of Lazar and his jet powered Honda.

Mind you, everything else he says is crap. Well not everything. If you watch the video I put in this thread, he talks about the illumination flares they use over the range, which are often the source of the UFO sightings. He describes the flare being stationary for minutes at a time. Also true. The flare is suspended by a parachute. The heat from the flare produces hot air, which in turn keeps the parachute floating. He says he viewed this through a telescope. I have done the exact same thing, except I watched from Tikaboo rather than from the ground. You can see the parachute as well as the flare. The illumination flares are used on the west side of the range, quite some distance from the "base watchers" by the ET Highway. So they flicker a bit in the desert air, making them even more UFO-looking. The A-10s use the flares in their training.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I believe Lazars area 51 story,

I think Stantons a bit jealous cause at the time BL story broke only Stanton had the big breaking Ufo story Roswell.

That's my personal opinion.

I have seen SF give a presentation while he was here in Australia over ten years ago. I liked his presentation.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Stantons jealous of Bob cause Bob has some science behind his story and Roswell doesn't.

Bob has some science behind his story. Oh, you mean science fiction!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

HaHa! Good one, Man! Oh...wait a minute...you said, Bob? I thought you said Stanton, my bad. Well...no matter...you're right...they both are talented science fiction writers, eh!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
and endless supply of nonsense from the peanut crew like Stanton.. so if he is debunking Lazar.. then Lazar is likely truthful... Please listen to several of the Douglas Dietrich historical reports for a third view..

The description of academic realities, however is correct.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by gariac

HaHa! Good one, Man! Oh...wait a minute...you said, Bob? I thought you said Stanton, my bad. Well...no matter...you're right...they both are talented science fiction writers, eh!

I fail to see how denigrating Friedman makes Lazar's story any more truthful. You look at the facts, or in the case of Lazar's BS, the lack of facts. Lazar's story predates any public satellite imagery of the area around Papoose Dry Lake. However, the location is on the west side of the range and can be viewed from a number of locations. There is nothing there. Plus we now have Google Earth. There is nothing there.

Say there was a base at Papoose Dry Lake. It would be in the visual range of every plane flying on that side of the range. If you look at the sectional, the air traffic is channeled over route 95 because there are flight restrictions on either side. Pappose Dry Lake is a terrible location for a secret base.

This leaves us with never ending series of excuses for how the base is hidden. Since there is no road to the alleged S-4 location, we have the secret tunnel. Fine, except Lazar says he took a bus. The base can't be seen because the doors have dirt over them. Good luck with that story since there is multispectral imagery of the area. The excuses for Lazar's BS are on par with the nonsense about Dulce.

Then there is the lack of science behind his claims, but that would take more verbiage then Lazar deserves.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogshark
reply to post by sealing

OK, awesome. Can you please ask them if Bob attended MIT and Cal Tech, as he claims? Thanks.

BTW, I wasn't being facetious. It would be great if someone who was there can attest to BL's education.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Indeed. George Knapp's feelings and insights on the Bob Lazar story go a long way with me. I find Knapp to be one of the good guys.

Lazar's problem is there's just enough truth and just enough discrepancies to keep it all one big ol' mess.
edit on 13-9-2013 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
People can bash Friedman all they wish, and maybe they are even right to do so, but that does not change the truth of the statements he is making regarding Lazar, at least in my opinion. I find every single one of those arguments to be valid questions, and none of them have satisfactory answers. There are even more pieces of funny business with Lazar's claims that shed doubt on what he is saying. I just find no logical reason to believe him. And I think that anyone who believes his claims is doing so NOT based on the evidence at hand, but on an emotional basis.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

I have been a huge Stanton Friedman fan for many years.
That being said, I have to be objective here.
According to Dr. Friedman his research shows that Lazar is or was listed in the Los Alamos phonebook as a contractor for K/M (Kapteyn-Murnane Laboratories). So, if that is true how much of the rest is?

As much as I hate to be the one to say it, but I think he has slowed down a lot over the last few years. I think it's time for Dr. Friedman to take his doctor's advise and retire. Just for his own health.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Sunrider because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

uh not so fast on the debunking of Lazar...

www.scientificamerican.com...

synopsis of link: Sakurai prize winning trio of (non-kook) scientists publish peer reviewed award winning papers saying a quantum graviton is a double copy of a gluon (The carrier of the strong nuclear force.)

a more complete explanation: www.preposterousuniverse.com...

Recipients of the sakurai prize:

www.pa.ucla.edu...

SLAC notice of Sakurai award: www6.slac.stanford.edu...

How about them apples, Mr Friedman?

edit on 18-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: typos, typos everywhere!

edit on 18-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: adding more cites

edit on 18-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: one more cite

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join