It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA authors ‘secret key’ unlocks CIA redactions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
opens cracker jack box YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my super secret super agent decoder ring sorry I had to do it

Well hey I'll admit it, that does jazz the book up a bit now don't it? I almost feel like a kid in a candy shop eagerly anticipating his book too. Not just for the story but yes because I get to feel like a code breaker!

Pretty neat but I also recognize it could all be a ruse too. I do like to think I'm a smart enough person to read between the lines.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

However I could see a simple trick like this getting past the CIA the point we need to think about is this a trick or what actual information does it hold? great idea though

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromthecompanyofshadows

Hi everyone. I received a note from one of your readers on the author website KevinMShipp.com. Although the volume of messages is large, I try to respond to messages when I can. I promised this member I would and I try to respond here.

Because of the sheer volume, I will not be able to answer questions. Apologize for that.

I am the author of From the Company of Shadows.

The story is true. The only error in the interview is the statement that the FBI participated with the HAZMAT team. The FBI was not involved in that incident. The rest of the interview is accurate.

Please remember that standing up for our freedoms is the only way we will keep them.

Websites like this are the new freedom of the press. Keep it up!

Kevin M. Shipp

Hi Mr. Shipp and thank you for stopping by!

Also thanks for clarifying the confusion about the involvement with the FBI. I also agree that sites like this are the few platforms we can get our voices heard....at least for now.

One last thank you for personally logging in to offer your personal confirmation that the story presented is true, we don't always get this on ATS!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
**Mods, I don't suppose we can remove all FBI references from the summary eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
This does not surprise me at all. While we once may have had some use for the CIA, NSA and FBI that is no longer the case. Not because we don't have a need for intelligence but because these organizations have become so completely corrupted that any benefit they may once have provided is now overwhelmed by the evil they manifest.

The corruption was there from the beginning. Read "Brain Wash The Secret History of Mind Control." These are people that had no problems with doing anything. They once set up "non-profit" fronts to donate money for pharmacological research so that they could get direct the paths of research to help them develop new ways of controlling minds and murdering. They ran mental hospitals by proxy to have an available source of test subjects. Oh man the list goes on and on. They were marauding cowboys from the start. The "founder" was nick named "Wild Bill" for Christ's sake. They weren't exactly paradigms of virtue or restraint.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If you have a story which is going to be repressed, then how do you release it in the form you need to be told? Writing a book which is bound to be scutinized and eventually passed is probably a good idea because you have gone through the official process which is required. It was not known at the time of scrutiny that there was a code to unlock the best bits but only released now in August 2013 once some of the books have been sold - enough to get the message out there anyway.

The whole point is to get your message out there to enough people for them to do something about it. If they do, you have won, if they dont, then you have failed. Snowden would have no leverage if the story was not told to and reported in the newspapers. Anyone in the CIA would probably know the best way to get this kind of a story out and the code to unlock the secret part can be released should anything happen to you...

A book is much more believable and has more authority than a post on a forum, and at least you have control over the contents which you may not have if you submitted it to a newspaper or magazine for example and will still reach a wide audience if it sells.

Great to have the author on here too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join