It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA authors ‘secret key’ unlocks CIA redactions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
The Toxic house reminds me of the story of Brittany Murphy and her husband both dying at separate times in the same house. Nothing really came of it.
They both were supporters of a whistleblower but I don't remember the whole story, it's bound to be on here though.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Not buying this story at all. Just some hype to sell his book.

If the CIA wanted him dead, he'd be dead. They wouldn't waste time with a slow toxin house that may or may not get the job done. That's just silly. I can think of a dozen methods allegedly employed by the CIA that would be faster, cheaper, and most of all assured.

WOW...you must have an inside track with the CIA, perhaps you can rebut most of what this man has said or written, that would be more interesting. Are you CIA and if so you'd prove to be a real asset in this thread in debunking this.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What's wrong with WikiLeaks?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Julia Davis

The link above tells part of the story

Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack were subjected to retaliatory terror tactics by the Department of Homeland Security, after Brittany was named as a witness in the case of a national security whistleblower Julia Davis. Julia was branded a “Domestic Terrorist” and was subjected to unprecedented retaliation

Brittany and her husband Simon both died of pneumonia and anemia not to far apart, both in their 30's. Brittany's father requested and paid for the remaining evidence so he could have it tested for toxin but thus far the LAPD has refused.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Sooo who is the CIA actually working for when they will kill an agent and his family for identifying a leak, unless the leak goes to the very top.
This is were any other Loyal CIA agents need to take there organisation back by any and all means necessary,.

I disagree, however I do fully accept your line of thinking.

I don't think our intelligence agencies are worried about which public official at the top of the politburo will have to answer to the leak, I think they do this to employees who may leak something that threatens the movement.

The movement towards an almost nearly all knowing surveillance state is much more important than an empty suit in DC.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

The CIA has been known to sacrifice agents for self-preservation on multiple accounts. Next time you wonder who the government is working for, know that the answer is itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm suspicious of this. It's not that I find his story unbelievable but taking it to a book like this seems like a poor decision. Writing a book on his experiences is fine but an attempted murder of him and his family shouldn't be locked away behind buying a book... it's something that needs to be told publicly for there to be justice.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

May I commend you on your excellent summary.

So far it sounds really intriguing.

I look forward to reading on ...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Do you think if I buy the book from the website, it will turn be something like this...?
Just the thought of being a CIA agent for a time gets me really excited...!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Foundryman
Not buying this story at all. Just some hype to sell his book.

If the CIA wanted him dead, he'd be dead. They wouldn't waste time with a slow toxin house that may or may not get the job done. That's just silly. I can think of a dozen methods allegedly employed by the CIA that would be faster, cheaper, and most of all assured.

WOW...you must have an inside track with the CIA, perhaps you can rebut most of what this man has said or written, that would be more interesting. Are you CIA and if so you'd prove to be a real asset in this thread in debunking this.

As strange as it may seem, just look into the case of John Wheeler III, if they want you gone, your gone. No followup, the story ends and its over. Do NOT underestimate the powers who want to suppress information. It is done, it can be done, quickly and in the case I cited without clues, followup or any explanations. The story just disappears. If this story had any truth, believe me, it would never be published and the author would not be alive, Period.
edit on 24-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
President Kennedy wanted to get rid of this alphabet agency. Look what happened to him!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It could have been toxic mold, but tests would have confirmed that - and the strain should be listed somewhere in his book if this is true.

Has anyone read the book, and is the mold named/is there any way for us to verify the report?

Also - toxic mold doesn't necessarily need to come from the CIA. It does grow naturally.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Simple: our freedom fighter here wants you to PAY for his book. It's one of those "tell a weird story and earn money from it" scams.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
It could have been toxic mold, but tests would have confirmed that - and the strain should be listed somewhere in his book if this is true.

Has anyone read the book, and is the mold named/is there any way for us to verify the report?

Also - toxic mold doesn't necessarily need to come from the CIA. It does grow naturally.

He moved out and surveillanced his own home without CIA knowledge and watched them coming into his home and painting the ceilings in the room where high levels of toxins where recorded.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Which could very well be true. If so, I still got me a signed hardcover suspense novel written (or ghost written) by a man who has seen and done a lot in his life.

Afterwards maybe it'll make for a interesting Christmas present.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Those is positions of power want us to think we are helpless and weak. Maybe we "are" weak; and inordinately gullible, but we are not helpless.

We are amazingly powerful. We just don't know it. How quickly would they stop spying on us, if we demand it

Won't happen you say?

How quickly will it happen if we were willing to show we have resolve and are willing to sacrifice for our demands?

Too many of us think the answer to our problems is to buy guns or stage rallies. The TPTB love that response.

We could stop all of this dead in its tracks, without one shot being fired. It is so easy, yet none of us will do it.

What is the easy, simple, safe and effective solution?

Mail, ship or carry all your phone, TV's, computers, X Boxes, Sony players, etc; you get the picture; back to the parent companies.

You can get people to mail peanuts for a TV show, but to give up our chains and step out of our gilded cages; now that will never happen.

The people are the power.

It is not how we are used; it is how and what we chose, that will determines what we win and what we lose.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Which could very well be true. If so, I still got me a signed hardcover suspense novel written (or ghost written) by a man who has seen and done a lot in his life.

Afterwards maybe it'll make for a interesting Christmas present.

I like your pragmatism. And there is nothing wrong with a book that tells a good story. But it should be presented as such, and in this case it is NOT presented as fiction, but as fact. Which IMO stinks.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by Evil_Santa

He moved out and surveillanced his own home without CIA knowledge and watched them coming into his home and painting the ceilings in the room where high levels of toxins where recorded.

"Pics or it didn't happen".

Seriously, this story is becoming more and more generalized with every passing moment.

They "painted" the toxins onto the ceiling... were they wearing masks, and/or full biohazard suits? What did they use to transport the deadly mycotoxins - or whatever toxins they used - in?

One of the summaries I read stated that a government agency (fbi i believe) came in and did testing, which showed "toxins" in the home. Without specifics and actual evidence i have a hard time believing this story at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I received a note from one of your readers on the author website KevinMShipp.com. Although the volume of messages is large, I try to respond to messages when I can. I promised this member I would and I try to respond here.

Because of the sheer volume, I will not be able to answer questions. Apologize for that.

I am the author of From the Company of Shadows.

The story is true. The only error in the interview is the statement that the FBI participated with the HAZMAT team. The FBI was not involved in that incident. The rest of the interview is accurate.

Please remember that standing up for our freedoms is the only way we will keep them.

Websites like this are the new freedom of the press. Keep it up!

Kevin M. Shipp

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fromthecompanyofshadows

If so... welcome to the "Commonfolk" Intelligence Agency!
edit on 25-8-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join