It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person In Backseat Of Hastings Burning Car?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What do you guys think?

The spirit of Hastings himself or his gaurdian angel perhaps?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Can you circle it or something?

This isn't Hasting's car.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
His guardian angel should be fired methinks.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I don't have the tech know how but I'm sure others see it and I would be greatly appreciative if someone can do that for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

I dunno man, I've got a pretty awesome screen and I just stuck my face against it trying to see what you're talking about with no luck. Are you talking about what is probably either a burning body or seat in the front window?

And again, this isn't Hasting's car.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Why do you think that is Hastings car?........and whoevers car it is....there's no one in the back

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For those of you who can't see the "shadow person", I am pretty sure this is what the OP is referring to.

edit on 8/22/2013 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Think he means this

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think he means this:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Definitely looks like a human figure in the back seat. But it could be anything in a badly damaged car on fire.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks creepy, almost as creepy as the flames around it. Truth is though, that this is just a play on light and shadows. The smoke coming up from inside the car is highly chemical laden giving the smoke a heavy blackened tint while the flames are hitting it at odd angles. All of this light and shadows can come across as many things (in this case a form of a person).

It would be just as easy to say that two fire styled demons are standing behind the hood of the car. I know (and hopefully you do to) that this isn't the case.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Nein Nein Nien!!!!!!!! Thats just a picture of a car on fire. No shadow person sat in the back. Nothing just a car in flames.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's not his car. Though, whose ever it is, look like you got that from this article? LAWeekly- Who are mainly reporting on him not sure why they would use a different image:
Shadow person? From my studies and pointing to them as interdenominational beings not spirits, I don't believe they would just hang around. Collecting something interesting? Maybe a person in the back seat, but would they sitting up as such? Or charred as such... could just be pareidolia, such as the two faces in my avatar of a real photo taken in space, pointing each other, one more painting looking, the other more ghostly.
edit on 23-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: Added more.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

It looks very much like the rear seat headrest to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
What do you guys think?

The spirit of Hastings himself or his guardian angel perhaps?

Hell if it's his guardian angel he's dropped the ball. Not even in the right car......

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

That is NOT a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C250, that is not ANY C-Class Mercedes-Benz, that is not any Mercedes-Benz what so ever.

edit on 27-8-2013 by cartenz because: #ing station wagon aint no #ing Benz!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It took me a couple seconds to make the supposed shadow figure out, it looks plausible, though we can't be sure....but it is VERY intriguing. I can make out 2 shoulders and the head.

Everybody else looking at it that can't see it, keep looking...it IS there, although a little hard to make out at first. Interesting to say the least.

F&S for this thread though. Nice catch on whatever it may be!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

iPutAtlantaOnMyBack
It took me a couple seconds to make the supposed shadow figure out, it looks plausible, though we can't be sure....but it is VERY intriguing. I can make out 2 shoulders and the head.

You did not read the multiple posts stating that it was not Hastings car? or my earlier post illustrating the image in the OP layered over a picture of a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C250, thus proving for those with out the benefit of literacy that it is not Michael Hastings car?

Everybody else looking at it that can't see it, keep looking...it IS there, although a little hard to make out at first. Interesting to say the least.

It the same as rocks on Mars--sheesh!

F&S for this thread though. Nice catch on whatever it may be!

Read through a thread before you bump it.

top topics

join