It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Biological Chemical Weapon Attack (False Flag?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is very interesting

Syrian Girl Warns of Chemical Weapons False Flag Months Ago

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There ya go.

I don't know whether this is a 'false flag' or not. That term is being tossed around like so much garbage these days. I do know that in war there is always subterfuge, sabotage, death and carnage. It is NEVER pretty, and it is always the populace that gets hurt the most.
My heart breaks more and more each day when i hear of these atrocities. I don't know how much more i can take.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I think what happened was the real perps somehow coerced the UN into backing up their lies this time. We'll see what comes of it....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Man that Syrian girl is a cutie!
Personally I thought the photos of the gas attack looked staged ....the "bodies looked too neat and peaceful.....like they were all laid out by the director....ok group ,dead ones places please...on your chalk marks....
now look dead everyone.....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Watch that and tell me its staged.....
It is very graphic, be warned now.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I saw images of the dead, many of them children . I wondered initially, is it real.....
Some looked legit, some looked like they were alive with just their eyes closed iin the photo.
I'm quite torn about this.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
For a successful false flag attack, you would need tangible evidence rather than a few photos and no concrete evidence. After the Iraqi WMD bluffs, people are more aware and more perceptive when it comes to the use of deadly weapons. If boots where to go on the ground in Syria and no evidence of nerve agents was to be uncovered, the outcome could be disastrous for TPTB.

In my opinion, any false flag attack has to be large enough and in a critical location to be worthy of international news broadcasts that would influence the public into demanding miilitary action in Syria, and that can only be achieve by having something concrete on which to base your propaganda on.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Israel were the one who used Chemical bomb on Syria not Assad leaders troops, so now America cannot attack Syria will they attack Israel as they should? NO WAY, America & UK & France use Assad as the boggy man like Saddam use to be, bomb Israel off the face of the earth I say, the whole world will be safer with them out the way.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Man that Syrian girl is a cutie!
Personally I thought the photos of the gas attack looked staged ....the "bodies looked too neat and peaceful.....like they were all laid out by the director....ok group ,dead ones places please...on your chalk marks....
now look dead everyone.....

Well I will second that, she was a beauty I wouldn't kick her out of my bed hi hi, but yes NATO are desperate for war with Russia & China at this time, NATO need way, they are all bust, no money, they are not daft they know the money they are in dept too can't ever be repaid.
The only way the USA & UK & France can go now is WAR, Russia should give them what NATO want WAR, nukes on London, Washington, this is the only way the west can survive today.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This report from RT claims that the UN could find no gas w/in the environment. Soil, furniture, ect

Hear what else is said.... Shocking!!! ( not!)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm just gonna throw this out there for everyone to chew on...

The read False Flag was... Wait for it!!! MILEY CYRUS!!!

It distracted everyone! EVERYONE! IT'S a damn conspiracy!!!

top topics

join