It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a knock at your door, you go and open it and there in front of you is a real live Alien.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
What do you do next???
Run past it out of your house running with your arms in the air and your hair standing as you scream?
Ask it what it wants?
Reach behind your door for a baseball bat you keep there for moments like this?
Invite it in to your home and inquire if it is thirsty or hungry?

REALLY! Just what would you do if this happened to you??
It's an honest question, so be honest in replying just imagine something like that happening to you??

edit on 22-8-2013 by flipflop because: (no reason given)

I'd tell the little bugger it was trespassing and reach for my baseball bat.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'd have sex with it. I mean, who on this planet can say they had sex with an alien and it be true?

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by VforVendettea
reply to post by flipflop

Invite him/her in for nachos and ask what brought him to the planet.

I thought it said you'd invite him in for some narcotics

there's a slight difference methnks...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

If I'm all alone in the dark and I stare in to those big black eyes you see in pictures I guess my heart would jump a bit. Ofc. If its someone human looking that can be reasoned with, maybe another reaction.

What you don't want to experience is the classic: While in your bed you see a small figure in the dark, from across the bedroom, and you see it rushes at you at great speed. # me, then I would really panic lol

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'd watch my dogs reactions. They are very lovable, so if they showed any aggression or fear towards it, i'd be pretty scared to be honest.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApaleHorse
I'd watch my dogs reactions. They are very lovable, so if they showed any aggression or fear towards it, i'd be pretty scared to be honest.

good point, I think lot's of people would take notice of their pets reactions.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'd ask him if the reefer is good where's he'she is from. And if so, take me there and drop me off. I need to do some scientific study.

But seriously though, I'd wanna know how to live forever, or at least for several hundred years--if it's possible.
Then maybe ask for the information on how to create free energy. I wouldn't charge a penny for it. Not a single penny.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam

If I'm all alone in the dark and I stare in to those big black eyes you see in pictures I guess my heart would jump a bit. Ofc. If its someone human looking that can be reasoned with, maybe another reaction.

What you don't want to experience is the classic: While in your bed you see a small figure in the dark, from across the bedroom, and you see it rushes at you at great speed. # me, then I would really panic lol

If I seen a small figure rushing at me in the dark I would probably panic too....Oh wait!! it;s just the mother in law.. whew!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join