It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a knock at your door, you go and open it and there in front of you is a real live Alien.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Pay him 10 bucks to mow my lawn

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I would look him her or it right in the eyes.
Then i would say in a loud and clear voice.
Whaaaasss Up and go from there.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'd slam the door real fast and hyperventilate.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I would tell them to present their Legal Credentials/Passports/Visas/I.D.
Then I would tell them lying no good son's of bitches to get their asses off my property
and go back home before I fill their Keisters full of lead.

To be humane, I would give them the count of ten.....
www.youtube.com...

No Human Rights? No Property Rights? No Intellectual Rights? No Spiritual Rights?

Well you can count on this "Right", Keep the change you filthy animal. S&F

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
In all honesty, I can't say what I would do. I would like to think that I would invite it in, try to communicate, ask questions and all that. But who knows? There is an equal chance I would be scared of it and do everything I can to keep it out.

I don't really know how I would react.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
What do you do next???
Run past it out of your house running with your arms in the air and your hair standing as you scream?
Ask it what it wants?
Reach behind your door for a baseball bat you keep there for moments like this?
Invite it in to your home and inquire if it is thirsty or hungry?

REALLY! Just what would you do if this happened to you??
It's an honest question, so be honest in replying just imagine something like that happening to you??

edit on 22-8-2013 by flipflop because: (no reason given)

There is a knock on your door. Your mom (i assume you are a teen) opens up and sees a RRT unit (Rapid Response Team) consisting of two guys in white clothes and grim faces, both from the nearest Psychiatric ward with a warrant to detain and remove her highly imaginative son from the premises, all in order to protect the neighbourhood of sane citizens.

What do you do, and more important, what does your mother do?
edit on 23-8-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

HooHaa
2nd Line

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I would absolutely invite it in, ask if I could get it water, tea, food?

I've always thought to myself if an Alien was gonna make contact with me, please knock on the door so I know you're coming.

The idea of waking up and seeing an alien just in my house terrifies me, how ever if it were to knock and let me open to door I'd be wonderfully amused and do my best to be a good host.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I will tell you what you do..... you don't do anything!!

When it happened to me my brain felt asthough it had melted and my words, when I could think of some came out as gibberish. I pointed at them (two of them) with my left hand and I am right handed. I was all over the place! I even bear hugged myself until it hurt. Just sitting there on the edge of my seat and thinking I could fall on the floor any minute. My brain could not comprehend what my eyes were telling it!
Two seemingly human beings sitting in front of me and now their eyes are glowing! Glowing brown as they both had brown eyes. Like the lights on the xmas tree switched on, is the best way I can describe it.
Anyway and then there was silence and I waited and waited and waited. Still silence and their eyes still glowing as they looked at the floor ignoring me. In the end I picked up my bag and went to the door. I swear I looked back and their eyes were still glowing and the light hitting the floor like a lazer light pen, but thicker! I opened the door and gently closed it, pausing for a few seconds, looking at all the patients in the waiting room. It was packed with people, quietly waiting their turn to see the Doctors.
I am still in shock and nearly lost my job over it. That was 18 months ago.

Don't go looking for them. For Gods sake this is no joke!!!!

By the way I was referred from my GP for sleep paralysis .... not saying any more than that.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The very first thing I would do is contemplate the situation. I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but who knows what this thing would look like.

Next thing I would need to know is if and how communication is done. If it's by spoken word I'd feel more comfortable, but if it was in my head I'm not sure because I've never experienced it before.

If it looked like it was in trouble.... Is it a trick, or is it "bleeding out?"

All in all I would freak out in my head and my face, but it wouldn't know that as I wouldn't know what it was thinking by facial expressions. I would open the door, process everything and probably wave it in. After that depending on communication boundaries ask it what it wants. From that point in time. It would depend on what it said.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
would hope they had the good manners of bringing along a bottle or two of suitable alcoholic beverages as my supply running low ..

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Stranger Danger.
I would to my stupidity step outside and show the alien my flower garden, asking lots of intellectual questions. I don't think I would touch it, maintaining a distance of seven feet. Who knows what diseases we could pass around to our own people. If I were over a certain age, I would ask if they could fix my aging symptoms and leave with them if invited.
1000 points to someone who politely knocks on the front door. That is a universal concept of civilization and respect being observed.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I would invite them in . Bring them to my computer, and direct them to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
About 4 months ago I saw a UFO at night and then saw another one during the day about 2 months later. That triggered something in me and I began to dread the times I was alone at night( I work nights 5 times a week.) I began to get the feeling I'd see MIB or have aliens come for me. I related an abduction/missing time experience about 30 years ago when I was in school. I'd look for UFOs.
Then it stopped. I just sent a mental message for them to leave me the $%^& alone and to stay way from our planet. I also sent the message that our leader sin contact with them were the dregs of our society and they were welcome to take them with them. That did the trick, the uneasiness passed. I still have some kind of memory block and I think trying to remember what exactly happened seemed to cause unpleasant feelings. I had one dream about grays that was not pleasant. I also dreamed about meeting humans or near humans that are extra terrestrial but originated here on earth. Very arrogant bastards but not hostile.
I believe we've been visited and may e some kind of farm for them. I think they reproduce humans from genetic material they take from us and use them as slaves or as servants. I don't think they have good intentions and I believe they have agents here and have been moving them into positions of influence and power.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i would shake their hand. then i would invite them in as a guest. as long as its the space aliens we're talking about, and not some anonymous alien immigrant.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If the first thing he said was "...I've come to serve mankind..." (Twilight Zone pun intended), I'd run the other way fast.

But, seeing how he's politely knocking on my door, I'd invite him/her in and ask, WHY ME?

Then take from there, based on the response.....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Invite him/her in for nachos and ask what brought him to the planet.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Awesome troll post bro, seriously awesome 10+++[+

Originally posted by flipflop
What do you do next???
Run past it out of your house running with your arms in the air and your hair standing as you scream?
Ask it what it wants?
Reach behind your door for a baseball bat you keep there for moments like this?
Invite it in to your home and inquire if it is thirsty or hungry?

REALLY! Just what would you do if this happened to you??
It's an honest question, so be honest in replying just imagine something like that happening to you??

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would invite him or her in to share mankind's greatest invention: beer!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well, the first thing I would do is offer a hug, then telepathically I would invite them in to have tea and then I would ask......."What took you so long to get back?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join