It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have never seen anything wrong with what the Georgia Guidestones have on them.My issue is how we would go about enacting what is on them.

Personally, I believe our biggest issue playing out right now is capitalism.It not only promotes excessive greed,but sociopathic behavior.May the biggest sociopath win.I know there are those that will disagree and argue with me on it.But this get as much money and resources as you can at all costs thought line is destroying the planet for anything to live here.

Back when we had villages and people grew they're own food and simply traded for what they needed,it may not have been utopia,but they weren't trying to kill each other over a pair of shoes either.

We have become so far removed from the land,people don't know how animals are slaughtered so they can eat.They don't know how food is grown to get it to they're table,They have no idea how cloth is made so they can wear this seasons fashions.

What if there was a catastrophe? What would we do?How would we survive?Yes we could strip out the stores for a while,but what happens after that?Once the stores are truly empty?There are some that could put together a garden.But how many know about crop rotation?Or companion planting?

What about animal husbandry?In a catastrophe we don't get to pick and choose who survived.We may end up with a bunch of doctors,which is great at first.But how will they do surgery with no electric? And what happens once the meds run out? How many of them know horticulture to pick the right plants to give people?

These are all important questions that one day whether we like it or not,we may have to face.God help us if that day ever comes.We have forgotten how to be stewards of the land we live on.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

But what was it that prompted you to write this thread? Just curious. And why does it have to involve the GGS?

It's simple.

He fancies himself to be a great writer, and uses ATS as a bully pulpit to pimp his totalitarian/authoritarian ideals.

Slayer loves attention. Hence, the vague, supercilious nature of his posts.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I prefer the chaos of chance to the endless monotony of control despite it's assurances of safety, longevity and peace.

I don't see assurances of safety, longevity and peace an end of chaos. I'm pretty sure we can't stop chaos. I don't think we can stop creativity even in solitary confinement.
edit on 23-8-2013 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What are your fears?

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

My fears; that I will not find the true connection of my Soul, to that which created it, that which I identify as my creator Source. That I fail emancipation of this matrix that governs the 3rd planet from the Sun, in the 3rd dimension.
I fear not activating my spiritual force, and continously being trapped on the wheel of karma, and therefore reincarnating with my memory whiped once again.

What do I fear in the EXTERNAL reality?

Absolutely Nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You're right...except the future is written in sand not stone.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My biggest fear about future of Humanity is the impact of technology on very foundation of our species. Now i do agree that it is not original fear nor is it a new one. People expressed their anxiety about impact of technology even prior to industrial revolution and yet there we are.
But in my opinion now we approach certain point after which vast majority of people will cease to be Homo Sapiens and even individuals and will become something else entirely , structurally (not a good description but i can't find a better word due to lack of vocabulary) and socially.
This:
1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
does not worry me that much,frankly, because it sounds just like another utopia that fails to take reality into calculation.Even if these principles are indeed guiding slogans of some secret, powerful,united, behind the scenes of all events kind of organisation,despite the horrors that trying to force those ideas will involve - they will run into same technological barrier eventually and will face the same abyss.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Change is coming but without the forethought of any consequence's mainly because it is being fueled by insane beliefs that have to be imposed on others in order to be successful and pure hatred from people that don't care about consequence's.

What's happening is obvious, human nature has come full circle and is now imploding on its self. People like you and I that may believe in "live let live and agree to disagree" will have no effect on something that is in our genetic make up as a species.(my opinion)

Try going out in the world and talk to some of the billions with these beliefs and hate for anyone who is not like them or does not believe what they believe and see what response you get.

There is nothing or anyone that I see that would even make a dent in the direction the world is going............please correct me if I am wrong, I would really like to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I love seeing the GA Guidestones pop up every now and again.

I don't see them as a 'sinister site' like most people that is a roadmap for humanity and the NWO (although, it might be), although it's not that bad of an idea.

I think it closely relates to my Only ONE Conspiracy idea [below, added to, just yest], where preservation of the species is job 1.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I see a post the other day about how the op is not top poster anymore than see this. Just a copy and paste with no citing and it's considered thought provoking? Guess I need done coffee.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Change is continuous. It's always coming.

But I think we can expect drastic changes.

The world is a highly dynamic system or "organism". Society and economy are also highly dynamic.
Both are constantly looking for a state of balance. This balance isn't static, it's somewhat like a alternating current.

Controlling things is, the need for order, is the stupidest of human behaviors (there may be exceptions). If you do that, the change will be bigger. Bigger also means more dangerous.

Some scientists say that flooding is caused by the lack of natural dynamics (those are small changes).
We have huge forest fires allegedly because there's a lack for small natural forest fires.
I'm sure there's more examples. Nassim Nicholas Taleb can explain it well. (me buying his book = unconscious conformation bias)

I spend a lot of my time reading how certain animals adapt to these changes, or find opportunity in it (invasive species mostly). I try to become some sort of generalist, opportunistic, adoptable human being.

So I shall say:

Seed order and chaos will reign.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What's your point?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomLawless

But what was it that prompted you to write this thread? Just curious. And why does it have to involve the GGS?

It's simple.

He fancies himself to be a great writer, and uses ATS as a bully pulpit to pimp his totalitarian/authoritarian ideals.

Manipulation in progress. Using a formula that his buddy uses a lot too. And it works. They love it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing through it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
im so sick and tired of these threads.
times are changing

they are preparing

something is happening

etc etc

give me a freagin break. the reason they gets me so keyd up is because they always end up THE MOST FLAGGED THREAD AT THE MOMENT
jesus F. Christ.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Change is here...

With so many people waking up and smelling the sunshine how can there not be change?
A few days ago I started feeling Weird for lack of a better term. I started going into my mind figuring out these new frequency's I felt and to me I relate it to a software up grade. At first a new system is strange having to learn a new format but after time you have it down pat.

My point is what if the earths consciousness (ours too) is becoming adaptive to a new frequency kick started by a global race starting to fight back against the ones who fear our power as a collective of peaceful loving people, who would share the world with all forms of life no matter the cost.

Just thinking out loud....
edit on 23-8-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomLawless

It's simple.

I think Slayer is a great writer.

I must of missed your thread with over 90 Flags?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I think Slayer is a great writer. I must of missed your thread with over 90 Flags?

If you think that flags are always an indicator of quality you are delusional.
edit on 23-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I think Slayer is a great writer. I must of missed your thread with over 90 Flags?

If you think that flags are always an indicator of quality you are delusional.

Well I see you have zero.

So, if you will not contribute...If you don't mind. I'll just read Slayer's...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I am not going to write a thread for the sake of having a thread....

But, endulge and soak it all up my friend.

edit @ below, thanks for the spelling tip.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

enjoy the ramblings my friend, endulge!
And yes, it has many flags therefore it must be high quality

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join