It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Alright,

This one...

Unite humanity with a living new language.

...I am really suspicious of this one.

But first, I want to say that what makes them all dangerous is that they are all the sort of thing that no one would want to argue about, you could say, "Well, who would argue with that?".

But the 'language' one, that one is especially insidious, because it just sort of slips by as another thing that no one would want to argue with, despite the fact that it is as dangerous as suggesting a "universal religion". Languages are living dynamically changing things; I fail to understand what evil bastard would want to pare them down to one.

Human biology and all that is based on it does not thrive under the conditions suggested by the guidestones, no matter how well meaning the points may sound. Human biology thrives just as it is right now, otherwise it would be doing something else.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Languages are living dynamically changing things

So we already have the living part down

Perhaps it was a reference to psychic communication, a form of language that allows everyone to understand everyone else....sort of a reverse of the Tower of Babel...which actually makes some sense to me now that i think about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Perhaps it was a reference to psychic communication, a form of language that allows everyone to understand everyone else....sort of a reverse of the Tower of Babel...which actually makes some sense to me now that i think about it.

I am pretty well convinced that most of our communication takes place like that anyway. I also believe that the problem lies in the fact that everyone is too busy gaming it to get honest about it and come to some kind of consensus on how it can be used by us to solve problems.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Not Bad At All..i think this Number 5 is now start..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The way I see it coming is either a virus or a natural disaster like an asteroid or Yellowstone popping, the elite scarper to the massive underground cities and let the world burn then pop out their holes a year later armed with great advice and lots of guns.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Well that's just depressing....and it doesn't jive with the rest of the list...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just popped a pimple on my head, I think I saw 500,000 pus molecules in it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by TheWrightWing

I would also point out that at 500 million people spread out across the planet there would be little real cause for a NWO, but then i have never bought that concept.

Who's going to pay all the tax to make the NWO filthy rich if there's only 5% of the current pop'n (more or less)??

And why is anyone giving any credence to some stones put up by a rich nutter as if they were handed down by god or something?

And why would anyone who DID have such plans make them "public" in the first place??

Yawn....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

OMG I about passed out when I saw this post. First of all its been a LONG time since I signed in and second of all Slayer you are usually posting on just about my all time favorite subject of ancient man/history. So here is a guy with the same sort of odd interests - and it makes me happy as - well happy that and Micheal David Childress and his ilk! LOL Those of us willing to jump off the standard thought process and wade into something more original.

BUT this Slayer - whoooo hooooo - now this is off the beaten track for you - or is it? I think when you ponder and meditate the things we just don't really know for certain the answers too but look at things like Puma Punku and Gobli Tempe - well throw in some consideration of the epic myths across the ancient cultures - and then wonder forward in imagination to the seed vaults and Gildstones - it can give one a good deep chill!

I dunno if TrueAmerican shows up over here (one of my other favorite contributors) and weighs in with some earth movement projections . . . ohhhh its time to pay attention.

On a metaphysical level there seems to be a lot of this feeling going around - in any case Slayer this is a very exciting thread topic from you.

I want to add a sort of slightly off topic but maybe not thing to the table. A while back I was in the Air Force, part of my job was to go to long range planning meetings concerning end items on Air Craft. (engines) We would sit and watch slide show after slide show of aging antiquated air craft fleets and their end items and the answer was always really to extend the life limits. Now I want folks to be aware the F22 and the JSF are pipe dreams it was obvious to me - the were a smoke screen and there was no where near what we needed to really keep an Air Defense capability going into the new century. I mean there is nothing on the boards folks. We are relying on technology that was on the drawing board for the most part 40 plus years ago. My counterparts would freak out about all this - but something in my gut told me we don't need the planes down the road. Back then I thought they had something else, something we didn't know about and wondered about HAARP, etc. Then perhaps drones? It could still be so with the drones. But is more like WE REALLY DON'T NEED THE CAPABILITIES IN THE FUTURE. This got me thinking about those so called bunkers and real world situations about what might be known - about the future . . . its just another little shred of interesting info to add the the bundle, but it was my little shred for a while.
edit on 22-8-2013 by LittleBirdSaid because: add too

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just want to thank everybody for their feedback and participation

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If 6.5 billion people are dead then they would have much easier access to the money and anything else they want wouldn't they?

Who would be left to stop them?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Actually I agree with The Tablets.

I'm just having difficulty choosing the deployment recipe necessary to reduce the equation

by Six Billion, as that would include you unfortunately.

In as such, my reading "entertainment" would be somewhat reduced.

Oh Well, there are still a bunch of Carl Hiaasen novels that I have not read yet.

I will browse them between the lapping waves, upon the shore near Plymouth Rock.

Shoulder to shoulder with other Good Sound Americans in Body,Mind,and Spirit.

I will be sure to include your name in our "lengthy" list of prayers.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There is no "change" there is only what this world has always been. There will always be violence. There will always be war. There will always be corruption. The only change we will ever see is that of a technological change and that of how war is waged. There is no enlightenment. We will, as a species, continue down the same path we have been on for thousands, if not millions, of years... and eventually destroy ourselves. Because we are a FAILED species at the end of the day.

Period.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Schillinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Aye?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I would say too many have put credence in these stones, so much so,that they have developed a life of their own, helping push the NWO mythical interpretation of the world.

If there has been any agenda to depopulate. It's failed pretty miserably, with nearly 7 billion of us now, with no signs of slowing down.

We could all go out and etch some commandments on a stone and claim it is a tick list for the NWO.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The guidestones are built for longevity due to the thick granite. If you look at ancient carved monuments, the ones that have stood the best test of time have been granite. The usage of the 6 languages is to form a sort of Rosetta Stone in the oft chance that one of those 8 languages may be known or still in use in some form. The astrological alignments are to say "hey look at us, we were kind of smart". I'd say it's a "if we screw up, take our advise in hindsight". The 1970's were quite active in terms of environmental thinking. Whole lot going on in that time period. What that 500 million represents would be the lowest estimate of a sustainable human population for the planet. This is the handiwork of a think tank. That's my guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

INDEED.

Hitler put his plans very persuasively initially.

He was part of the same cabal who erected the stones.

He was funded by the same cabal.

AS was the Russian revolution.

As was the Civil War

AS was WWI

As was WWII

As was the Korean War

AS was the Viet Nam war--and maintained as an unwinnable charade for so many devastating years

AS have been all the middle eastern conflicts.

As was Waco

As was OKC bombing

As was 9/11

AS have been all the shooter false flags.

AS have been all the pretenses of SElections installing the latest Destroyer in Chief in the White House.

Forced reduction to 200-500 million global citizens is NOT a Sonday picnic--except maybe for the globalist managers of such genocidal activities.

Jacques Cousteau--a globalist--noted they NEEDED to KILL--as in STONE-COLD-DEAD--350,000 EXTRA people PER DAY.

SECDEF, Robert McNamara, during the Viet Nam war who "only" managed to destroy 50,000 lives of our best citizens remarked that there were many ways to increase the death rate. What a sweety.

Their quotes are available here:

twoday.net...

twga...

Along with Kissinger's comments about military folks being stupid animals useful only as tools of the oligarchy--my paraphrase.

Folks who subscribe to the Georgia Guidestones blather are being seduced into the NWO with the same mindless lobotomized mind-controlled zombie status as the Eloi demonstrated marching compliantly into the caverns of the Morlach's AS dinner . . . in H.G. Well's THE TIME MACHINE. He, also was a dyed-in-the-wool globalist.

Check his quotes out at the above links.

There will be NO LIFE brought by the NWO. There will be ABUNDANT DEATH.

If you treasure, value and eagerly seek DEATH--stone cold or walking death--they have a great plan for you.

If you treasure LIFE--the Carpenter from Nazareth has the only game going. That's just the way it is. All else is charade, smoke, mirrors, delusion, gamesmanship.

Yes, the old order is passing.

Yes, the ultimate result will be at least 1,000 years of perfect peace, prosperity, life, wholeness.

However, as long as the globalists are on planet and in charge,

IT WILL ONLY BE DEATH as a meme, a goal, a status that will be increasing.

edit on 23/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: left phrase out

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I would say too many have put credence in these stones, so much so,that they have developed a life of their own, helping push the NWO mythical interpretation of the world.

If there has been any agenda to depopulate. It's failed pretty miserably, with nearly 7 billion of us now, with no signs of slowing down.

Look at it a different way. The Georgia Stones are out there, they are prominent, and equally importantly, they are mysterious. They have implied legitimacy. The assumption is that they are part of some NWO manifesto, but, if we look around at the world, all they are doing is supporting the agenda of global constructs designed to protect human rights, such as the UN etc. Does the UN protect Human Rights? It may protect some Human Rights, but certainly not all.

The 'Guide'stones therefore, for me, serve to give, or support, the impression that there are powers who's aim it is to provide fairness, encourage peace and harmony for all (at a cursory glance or on the surface). As such, the Guidestones are more a cunning sleight of hand. A deflection away from another reality. Or, a justification, perhaps, catering for a particular mindset or subset.

Why do the UN intervene in some conflicts but not in others? For example. Point 6, suggests that all countries should rule internally, or misrule maybe. Much depends, it seems, on the local demographic. Why did the UN intervene, when it did, in former Yugoslavia, and yet, in other instances of internal genocide, it claims powerlessness?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Evidently you believe that the long planned and long set-up WW3 will be a walk in the park without a great loss of life.

Has fantasy been your passion for many years?

Evidently you believe that the deliberately bio-engineered plagues are total fiction.

Evidently you believe that the deliberate pollution of our food and food sources is total fiction.

Evidently you believe that the hazards in our water, our toothpaste and our shampoos are total fiction.

Evidently you believe that the "chem trails" are total fiction.

Evidently you believe that the loss of individual liberties is total fiction and/or wonderful.

Evidently you believe that the trashing of AUTHENTIC Christianity is long overdue and wonderful.

Evidently you belive that the trashing of the family and the rearing of children by test-tube births and government institutionalized child rearing warehouses will be wonderful.

Evidently you believe that powerful bio-chip implants with the capacity to inflict pain on the disobedient and death to the very rebellious will be wonderful.

Evidently you believe that

WHEN the government says they are HERE TO HELP, that they are telling the truth--as though they had such a capacity to tell the truth at this late point.

I happen to have a different perspective after 45+ years of study of globalism.

Read the links I posted above. IF you still think such is wonderful, then you have already been assimilated by the Borg.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I don't care what happens...I just want to go back home to the land of my ancestors...I have never liked living here...This is the only thing that matters to me at this point : Going home.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join