It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What are your fears

DEATH

And I stared him in the face at the beginning of April and quickly released that it was my own ego that was the issue.

There is TRULY nothing to fear Slayer, except fear itself..........BUT you will only realise this when you face your greatest apparent fear.

LOVE.....is all I have time for now.

Whatever comes, let it come. We are ALL ONE and we are infinite.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR AT ALL...........

I LOVE.

(the usual endorsing accolades
)
edit on 22-8-2013 by Sublimecraft because: can't spell

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Off topic but if ever I could applause a reply, yours would be it !!

True and to the point !!

link   
I would embrace change for far too long man has become an arrogant creation of his own making,

Needs a good lesson in humilty, not to say I want to see anyone to be hurt .

It's just something needs to wake mankind up with the slobbering love afffair with himself.
edit on 22-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by NeoParadigm

I imagine over decades but within most of our lifetimes. It's a massive process imho. Some events will be rapid and dramatic while others simultaneously slow but persistent.

This isn't a 'Prediction' just call it a gut feeling.

God, I just can't get over this one.

Anyone who looks at resource depletion and climate change, will share your "gut feeling". It's not intuition telling you that we are heading toward a bottleneck, it's basic logic.

Every human does have a function, and if we were all empowered to grow our own food, generate our power, manage our waste, and pursue the useful occupation to which we are best suited; then a laissez faire, "Screw them all, and let the natural disasters sort them out" plan wouldn't be necessary.

The folks behind the guidestones could, if they were inclined, reach across the aisle and avoid the Malthusian Correction altogether, but I guess we're all feeling lazy or under the gun or both.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Eidolon23 because: BTW, your lodge masters gave this NWO for dummies primer the thumbs up, but not the human unity thread? Boo.

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Oh, come on now. This isn't anything new. Maybe had we listened the first time we wouldn't be in the pickle we are now..

Just laws?

For this period or the next?

Code of Hammurabi

The Code of Hammurabi is a well-preserved Babylonian law code, dating back to about 1772 BC. It is one of the oldest deciphered writings of significant length in the world. The sixth Babylonian king, Hammurabi, enacted the code, and partial copies exist on a human-sized stone stele and various clay tablets. The Code consists of 282 laws, with scaled punishments, adjusting "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" (lex talionis) as graded depending on social status, of slave versus free man

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But what was it that prompted you to write this thread? Just curious. And why does it have to involve the GGS?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

How did you get that out of what I call a gut feeling?

Well, when someone says that "Change is coming", I suppose it could be taken as just a general statement of impending change. When someone posts "Change is coming" on ATS one could reasonably expect to click and read something concerning some specific change that the poster knows about and would like to share.

When I read your OP, I was pretty sure that you meant something more along the lines of "I have a gut-feeling that Change is coming", but I wanted to make sure. I am now totally convinced, though, that you really only meant "Change is coming" to be taken in the most vague and general sense possible.

Thanks SLAYER,

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

How did you get that out of what I call a gut feeling?

Well, when someone says that "Change is coming", I suppose it could be taken as just a general statement of impending change. When someone posts "Change is coming" on ATS one could reasonably expect to click and read something concerning some specific change that the poster knows about and would like to share.

I'll tell you what it means to me.

Last millennium Conspiracy Theorists were considered crazy nuts.
"I mean seriously, the government isn't spying on you."

This millennium almost everything they predicted has come true.

Last decade the conspiracy movement was against a world wide system of governance.

This decade the conspiracy sites are monitoring activity all over the world.

I feel that,
if there really is some secret long range plan behind modern history
to create some kind of world wide system of governance
that we "conspiracy folk" are actually going to wind up in control of it.

And out of all the disparate groups and secret societies on the planet,
WE were the cabals LAST choice as bedfellows.

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

The way we snipe and call each other out, seems like the old form of government to me

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
There was no mention of: First, wait for an "Accidental Catastrophe" as part of the plan. This implies, as does the entire list, that #1 is to be the result of a deliberate effort.

Conversely show me where the Guidstones mention the NWO or One World Government, power elite or anything else eluded to and or implied in YOUR reply.

Please.

I never once claimed they did.

Every numbered point = a Deliberate Action. Including most notably, #1.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

You put too much faith in that concept. It would be rather easy for that many people to be wiped out without any help from humans at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

The way we snipe and call each other out, seems like the old form of government to me

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
-proverbs 27:17

At least we get results,
and are not just posturing,
unlike the political class in this country.

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You put too much faith in that concept. It would be rather easy for that many people to be wiped out without any help from humans at all.

In what "Concept" again?

Reminder: No mention of any preamble to the effect of: "To be tried after a massive natural catastrophe resulting in massive de-population" which I think would be an important point.

And if it was meant to be read after such an event, who would be around to read it? And the odds they would speak English?

Totalitarianism, without fail, always leads to atrocity.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Fair enough.....
So where would we establish this new form of governance?
Preferably somewhere warm and lush...South America perhaps?
I hear Brazil is rather nice.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's interesting to think of that question:

"What do you fear?"

Nothing.

Well I fear of loosing my children or one of my grandchildren, but that is just a normal fear that anyone that has loved ones should feel. I've already lost both of my parents, so I no longer really have that fear.

But should I fear that something is coming or that some change is or may soon happen?

Hard to fear something you can't see or feel.

The only time I see the things that people talk about fearing is if I turn on my computer and use the internet. Turn the computer off and step outside?

Peace. Tranquil. Beautiful.

I live way far in the country. It's quiet. Birds are singing, deer are coming out to say "Hi.". Skies are blue (except when a rain storm moves in). The air smells clean. My water from my well is still the best damn tasting water I've ever had, even after 10 years now. Makes the best coffee, tea and yes beer that I make.

At night I step out and the billions of stars glitter back at me while I listen to the cricket and frogs that sing the night away.

We jump in the car and head to town. Small town. Nothing taller than 5 stories anywhere.
Folks are friendly. People hold doors open for others. Some find something on the ground and run after the person that dropped it to give it back.
What's that? You're short a quarter to pay for this? Don't worry about it. Get it to me next time.

And I make sure I do get it to them the next time.

There just isn't anything to really fear. Except maybe if it's going to be a really hot summer day (and this summer has been the most mild summer in several years), or if it's going to get freezing cold and have an ice storm.

So I guess I need to count my blessings. Neither I, nor my family and friends around here feel any kind of "big" change coming (check back with us in November 2016, elections do get folk around here to talking) at all.

As for the GGS?

A bunch of etchings in stone. Mayans did the same thing.

Nothing happened.

But if I was forced to pick one of those "rules" on the GGS, I would have to say I don't really care for #1.

I see where it's been suggested that it's trying to say "keep" the population done that low only if some calamity destroys 6.5 billion or more people here on Earth.

But that's just as speculative as saying "it means someone thinks we should slaughter every one until we're down to that 500 million."

We don't need to "maintain" 500 million. We NEED to be getting people OFF the planet and to another place to live.

Never have your eggs all in one basket.

and any ways, here we are at 7 billion people.....and I still have to get in my car and drive to go see another person that doesn't live with me.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I had never heard on the GA guidestones (even though I live about an hour away) until we filmed a History Channel documentary about them (H2's America UnEarthed), which, even though a docu-reality show, tries to get to the bottom of who funded them—and why. Interesting, we interviewed one of the only people alive (in the area) that knows anything about it (the bank manager who handled the transaction), but of course he'll likely take it to the grave.

What do I think? I think most of those maxims, or commandments, are unfeasible, such as keeping the population at 500,000,000 Some (conspiracy oriented individuals) have speculated because Mr. RC Christian (pseudonym) is the name behind funding that he represents a Rosicrucian order. I think others are very nice tenets the world should try to live by.

I'm not so sure they mean anything spectacular. A rich guy wanting to cause a stir and a mystery, but nothing else (IMO).

It certainly is interesting how they are aligned, and they are beautiful during the sunset....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Isn't it written in multiple languages?
And it says 500 million people as some form of a population limiter....it in no way describes how the other 6+ billion people would be 'removed' from the planet.
Since there are many ways that could happen the assumption that is from some sort of Totalitarianism seems odd to me is all....

It also goes on to mention multiple countries, and some form of courts that handle external disputes between said countries.
Wouldn't that exclude both a NWO and any chance of us Conspiracists handling the court.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Isn't it written in multiple languages?
And it says 500 million people as some form of a population limiter....it in no way describes how the other 6+ billion people would be 'removed' from the planet.

Humans have had a population explosion and are filling the habitat to far and crushing the balance in nature and will if we continue create a Judge dread like world. When animals come to this there comes a mass starvation when the habitat is full or destroyed and then the animals go back to a stable number for their habitat.

Possible population limiters example:

1. Rule to not be allowed more than 2 children per couple. I do not see it as a right to have children just because you biologically can. Some people are completely useless as parents and should not be allowed to procreate since they screw up the kids totally and create egoistic monsters. It does not have to do with intelligence but the amount of time and effort they spend on the kids.

2. Mass migration to other habitats.

3. Mass instinction event. Like World war 3, total habitat failure/collapse, external influence.

4. Reproduction failure and science not caving to people wants to give them exactly what they want.

I think that people take kids for granted in this time and it is a disgrace. Every soul who is born here should be nurtured to shine and quantity is not the same as quality. But then idiocracy seem to be where humanity is heeding.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 22-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Oh, come on now. This isn't anything new. Maybe had we listened the first time we wouldn't be in the pickle we are now..

Why are you being so cryptic?

Also the pic, did you darken it?

Be advised

Were you going for a subliminal 911 reference or is it just in my mind?
edit on 22-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are people who sincerely believe that this world goes through cyclic catastrophes and a few of them, at least, are powerful, wealthy and not total dolts. Some of the mystery schools and occult orders believe this.

One or more of these people might have erected the Georgia guide stones. Maybe these bunkers and seed banks are based on belief, or knowledge, rather than mathematical inevitability.

To spend cold, hard cash you'd think someone might know something... it usually isn't spent in that amount on a whim.

Not to be too doom and gloomy, but one has to consider this. Also, there's that disconcerting fact that more debris than usual has been cruising by in space. I hope one plus one equals zero this time, though.

Who knows and if someone did, would we want them to tell us when there wasn't a whole lot we could do about it?

But maybe it's hooey and we'll just get whacked by slow environmental degradation, over population, disease and super storms. Weee.
edit on 8/22/2013 by Baddogma because: disease... how could I forget plague?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join