It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Is this change something that will happen over generations or are they just going to kill off 90% of mankind right away?

edit on 22-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by TheWrightWing

I would also point out that at 500 million people spread out across the planet there would be little real cause for a NWO, but then i have never bought that concept.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Actually that would by itself be a new world order. A new organization of people and resources. A different power structure and a different society. A NWO...

They could really mean re-order power so we are working together as an organism rather than fighting like bacterial tribes.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

not get down to.

Or get less than ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

I imagine over decades but within most of our lifetimes. It's a massive process imho. Some events will be rapid and dramatic while others simultaneously slow but persistent.

This isn't a 'Prediction' just call it a gut feeling.

link   

Originally posted by reply to post by SLAYER69

SnF and thank

It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

Thank you for the positive encouraging words SLAYER69. Much of what you share within the OP makes sense...

NAMASTE*******

link   

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe? Something to ponder.

I never doubted that was their purpose. Just as two pillars were inscribed in ancient time...one to survive fire and one to survive water.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That would make sense, very "The Stand" when you think about it. Maybe the initial wave of death leads to two sides, one good and one evil (essentially).

I am not sure how i feel about the choice of "maintain" though. To me that speaks of some sort of group or power that spends it time keeping the population at the 500 million mark, which would require near constant monitoring of the world population which of course leads to the line about reproduction.

Initially i took that to mean some sort of Anti-gay sentiment, but with modern technology certainly that wouldn't need to be the case.

I am also reminded of a book by Storm Constantine generally summarized here Wraeththu

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I missed that post.

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

Good point. Ha, something to ponder on indeed.

But if you think that the GGS are written as a post-apocalyptic recovery manual, then how can this change be any good for the vast majority of living humans?

edit on 22-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Fear

That's been one of the most repeated comments regarding the stones message. I'll ask this.....

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

There was no mention of: First, wait for an "Accidental Catastrophe" as part of the plan. This implies, as does the entire list, that #1 is to be the result of a deliberate effort.

Nothing isolates #1 as anything different from the other Deliberate Efforts.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I always pictured the Guidestones as...guide stones. Sort of sound advice and not fortune telling. The new 20th Century Commandments, for the modern era, if you will.

Fear? Wasn't it the premise of the Old Commandments? Fear of repercussions if the advice isn't followed?

These stones are as mysterious as Mose's ones were. But I could be wrong. Fear? What for?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
LOL Am i showing my age by referencing "The Stand"?

Which now that i think about it could use a Syfy channel remake or series. I would rather see that then "Under the Dome."

Though to be honest i am really hoping to see "The Talisman" at some point soon.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I never doubted that was their purpose. Just as two pillars were inscribed in ancient time...one to survive fire and one to survive water.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by NeoParadigm

I imagine over decades but within most of our lifetimes. It's a massive process imho. Some events will be rapid and dramatic while others simultaneously slow but persistent.

And the tenets set out on the Guidestones aren't a prediction either, they're a mandate.

Every man has a function? What about the several million who are considered dead weight by those who erected the New Ten Commandments? You seem to be implying that natural disasters will do the heavy lifting when the time comes to cull all those considered the surplus population.

And that's the bright side?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
LOL Am i showing my age by referencing "The Stand"?

Which now that i think about it could use a Syfy channel remake or series. I would rather see that then "Under the Dome."

Though to be honest i am really hoping to see "The Talisman" at some point soon.

Nooo they would screw it all up, we both know that... For some reason, the directors these days just can't get the re-makes right. They are ALL garbage.. Just look at the new Red Dawn, Horrible! Or Total Recall, double horrible!!
edit on 22-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
There was no mention of: First, wait for an "Accidental Catastrophe" as part of the plan. This implies, as does the entire list, that #1 is to be the result of a deliberate effort.

Conversely show me where the Guidstones mention the NWO or One World Government, power elite or anything else eluded to and or implied in YOUR reply.

Please.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You could write a pretty interesting television series around the guide stones now that i think about it.
And if you set the inciting incident sometime around when these were unveiled then the population would have been around 4.5 billion.

*Daydreams*

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I don't know that, sometimes remakes can be better then the original.
Look at the new Star Trek, much better then the original film.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So then it's "Change is coming...I think"?

I honestly thought you were heading for some sort of prediction.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
So then it's "Change is coming...I think"?

How did you get that out of what I call a gut feeling?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Change is coming...

Is change really coming? Isn't it here already?
I honestly look around and see change already that is light years ahead of the past.
The only change I think we are going to see is out of our control. Humans control at least.
And I'm not saying aliens, either.

I look at those stones and believe they are a guide from a foolish culture. If we had any smarts as a whole, we wouldn't need that guide for the future. We would learn from our mistakes and things would eventually get better. But, we apparently don't use our brains because this Earth is getting trashed. Literally. All for a sense of wealth that has been created to utterly control us. It makes me 110% positive of the old adage of good vs. evil in this world.

Now if all of us were to vanish or something cataclysmic happens....
and no one could pass down our history of failures as a culture...

Well that's just the change I don't want to see.

edit on 22-8-2013 by havok because: grammer

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join