It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nw15062
reply to post by BDBinc

I will say nothing more then that you have proven my point, that some can only see a dark perspective on the Georgia stones while others see one of light.

Rather then trying to see it from my perspective you take my words and interpret them in your own view, my message is lost on you as you shut out the main point of my discussion and make assumptions on the examples that contradict my intent.

I will not spend a great deal of time to convince you of anything but merely present my ideas for you to take as you choose. I understand a distinct difference between totalitarian and egalitarian, it appears that you feel I do not. However no example I gave indicated either of the two but simply presented some alternatives methods the stones could be without being bad, however bad and good is subjective and where I see you good you tell me its bad but you can not ensure any action is one way or the other, and your speculation is only as good as mine.

Ok don't say anything more about rules in stone.
Humanity does not need to be guided by a dead man who wrote on rocks.
Thats what they already do and it doesn't work.
Convince yourself regarding your pro eugenics ideas and of the good in a dead man's rules from the past his writings in rock ruling you .
If it is necessary for you to (go pro eugenic and )die, I would say it would not be necessary for you to be killed.Not GOOD we call it BAD.
There is not good or bad there is the necessary and the unnecessary, the unnecessary is wrong and the necessary is right.
The spontaneous right action that comes from understanding who you are & doesn't allow you to harm others as they are one with you.
Good luck with the killing people(eugenics) and obeying a dead mans rules from a different here and now.

All hail the dead man's writings/recordings on a rock.
I agree to disagree with your beliefs on the rock,eugenics,NWO a 1984 rerun being necessary.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ublished on Aug 27, 2013
8/28/2013 A major leak has come to light, as two images of what appear to be large black UFOs, patrol the skies inside the Syrian war zone. FSA rebel commanders on the ground in Damascus have confirmed that these large black craft are "hunting down and systematically targeting" innocent locals, using unknown weaponized technology "not of this earth" or anything the fighters have ever seen. Sources describe the craft as silent, but that they do give off an odd sounding hum intermittently. Sources of this event are being silenced at all costs by governments of the world, that much we know so far. We will publish updates as we get them. You decide, and check back for developments on this major story.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Are we there yet?

As always, Try to have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Be advised

We are living in a very interesting time. I try to be quite objective to certain events or trends. However upon doing much reading and inner contemplation and meditation I feel we are about to witness some rather remarkable changes with regards to the world as we know it.

Doom and Gloom?

Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc.

It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

What are your fears?

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Change, for the most part, is good. Change - some see it as the glass half empty (doom and gloomers). I, on the other hand, see the glass as half full, a new beginning. The basic human biological condition, why we are here, is to ensure the continuity of the human race through procreation, passing on our DNA. Thats it. We then bring in psychological conditioning to survive because of physical death, fear of the unknown. It's almost time for the majority to come around to the fact that change is a comin', whether you want it or not. And it's gonna happen sooner than you think. All the prepping in the world won't matter for what's about to occur.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Georgia Guidestones do worry me though. Especially with Fukushima on the loose.

The easiest way to reduce human population is to use the Earth to do so. The Earth separates its Northern and Southern hemispheres. Weather from one generally stays in that Hemisphere, and the jet streams direct the flow of air around only one hemisphere.

The Northern Hemisphere also contains 9/10ths, or 90% of the World population, which means the Southern Hemisphere contains 10%. Roughly 7 Billion in total is split 6,300,000,000 / 700,000,000.

Some of that contamination will flow down to the Southern Hemisphere....so -100,000,000.

Now we're pretty close to that 'magical' number. The plan all along was to poison the Northern Hemisphere for 'Human' life. There's more than enough room in the Southern Hemisphere for 500 - 600 Mil people to live in line with the 'guide' of the Georgia Guidestones.

The mrs and i did a Ouija board session for something different, and not that we take it all seriously, but she was getting images of an alignment and the year 2032.

I recon we have another 20 years max, unless something drastic is done to fix the Fukushima situation.
edit on 15-9-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Common language, it would be a good start if all the damn politicians learnt the same language, but they wont, they don't want to contaminate their own language with ideas from other's.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Such discussions always purport to be quite loftily intellectual . . .

this dogma of the religion of scientism . . .

that there

is no right or wrong . . . only relativism . . .

until someone in the group offers you a doughnut in one mood or on one whim

. . . and then the next minute takes out a gun and shoots a discussant because their whims or mood changed.

The idiocy of

WHATEVER FEELS GOOD, DO IT seems quite fun and carefree pleasurable

until one wakes up realizing that GOOD FEELINGS . . . that dopamine flood of pleasure centers in the brain . . . can readily become the worst of tyrannical obsessions and addictions . . . an inner slavery with the worst sorts of internal ball and chain very resistant to removal.

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: left part out

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You left out one key component to the success of about every one of your quality points. That rock-solid foundation element would be:

"Truth in all things."

In my estimation, it should rate at the top of your list. From it, the other points can flourish or become twisted into the obscure designs we know so well.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I haven't read a Slayer thread in a while. Great as always. S&F.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join