It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global March against Chemtrails and GeoEngineering

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This is to remind everyone that a global march against chemtrails and geoengineering will take place in countries around the world Sunday, August 25, 2013.

This website gives the contacts for organized marches in various cities in numerous countries from Australia to the United States of America, and much of the European Union.

Global March against Chemtrails and GeoEngineering

I thought this was an interesting event, as I noticed that some of you have been wondering what's been going on with the activist agencies fighting against chemtrails and geoengineering. Will any of you be going? Do you think this will help fight against these issues at all or is this just a waste of time?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's about time.

True evil grows when good men/women stand by and do nothing, or something like that.

I thought more people would be waking up to this since Edward Snowden revealed that chemtrails do in fact exist.

Snowden on chemtrails

Of course if this is just nonsense the logical thing to do would be ignore this thread.

On the other hand, if the PTB consider this info dangerous and don't want the public to learn more about this, expect this thread to be heavily debunked, by the people who are assigned to debunk such threads, I'm sure you all can name them - they are so obvious.

edit on 20-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 20-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: chemtrail revelations

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
It's about time.

True evil grows when good men/women stand by and do nothing, or something like that.

I thought more people would be waking up to this since Edward Snowden revealed that chemtrails do in fact exist.

Snowden on chemtrails

Of course if this is just nonsense the logical thing to do would be ignore this thread.

On the other hand, if the PTB consider this info dangerous and don't want the public to learn more about this, expect this thread to be heavily debunked, by the people who are assigned to debunk such threads, I'm sure you all can name them - they are so obvious.

The "snowden revelations" regarding chemtrails have already been discussed on here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see in post 2 of that thread, the original source is Chronicle.SU, which is a satire site - it has this to say about itself:

At the Chronicle.SU, we take truth seriously. We take what we do so seriusly, untruths at chronicle.su are punishable by mutilation or death.

Sadly, chronicle.su is not of this earth. After crash landing in an asteroid December 30th, 1976, the alien husks of Chronicle editors rapidly adapted to Earth climates and bacterial flora. They are able to survive naturally in the wild and reproduce freely.

Here at chronicle.su, we take a liberal stance on drug abuse and theft of intellectual property, but that does not mean we are liberal because liberals are faggots and I ain’t no steer-boatin’ queer!

Receiving tweets twice daily via fax from religious advisers impregnates our right-wing furnace of hate, enabling us to bring you the most horrifyingly sensational headlines you’ve ever seen, or your money back – guaranteed!

If you wish to write us spam, please use [email protected] and we will get back to you at our earliest possible convenience, or whenever.

The repetition of this joke in "serious" chemtrail sites such as your link shows the extent to which chemtrail believers conduct research!!

edit on 20-8-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did the Snowden comments precipitate the global march? The Snowden comments almost seem to be saying, "stand down" because the U.S. will incinerate if chemtrailing is stopped now. A fuel additive? Who knew?

Snowden uncovers shocking truth behind chemtrails

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Given the sort of attendance these things have had in the past I'm going to take a guess at maybe 1500 turn out globally. I believe the Australians have screwed up already by not allowing enough time for permits to be granted.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well this was enough for me to see where this is headed....

This will end up just as the other chemtrail rallies...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is also very interesting....

dissembling.org...

Looks as though this may be some bit of a scam to make money off of the gullible....The usual chemtrail way...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Given the sort of attendance these things have had in the past I'm going to take a guess at maybe 1500 turn out globally. I believe the Australians have screwed up already by not allowing enough time for permits to be granted.

You may want to revise that number to about say 50 if they are that lucky...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You may want to revise that number to about say 50 if they are that lucky...

More than that surely? There are millions awakened around the globe and more and more people are opening their eyes every day! Apparently.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

See the post above yours. Chronicle is another Onion, and is a satire site, not a serious news site by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

na, it doesn't fit the agenda, therefore, = ignore. BTW, did you hear Snowden said that we are all getting raises? Yea, the disinformation department is getting 35% across the board. Oh, and he said you were doing an especially nice job.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt that estimate, at least in some states. Here in Florida, there was a march against Monsanto not too long ago and there was about 2-3 thousand folks that said they would go but then, only one thousand or so showed up (including me
). Also, very few mainstream media exposure (which we knew would happen anyway).

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kmhotaru

I wouldn't doubt that estimate, at least in some states. Here in Florida, there was a march against Monsanto not too long ago and there was about 2-3 thousand folks that said they would go but then, only one thousand or so showed up (including me ).

Now see you can't compare those two, because one of those are real, and the other one has no evidence to prove it's existence...

In fact have a look at some other chemtrail rallies....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Awesome flyers and videos created for this event are all over the net. Mainstream media is concerned today with a collage that NASA has put together. Insular social media sites are not even discussing the current earth-bound cme. (I usually look through the fire hose for new topics but didn't find this thread there.)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Check this out: www.dissembling.org/2013/08/21/global-march-against-chemtra ils-strange-bedfellows/
edit on 21-8-2013 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Re your fyi: now hear this (IMHO): all, ALL, absolutely all, without exception, groups that are against destroying the environment are infiltrated. Infiltrators are there to create a situation where something illegal is done so that the group can then 'legitimately' be detained, arrested etc. How do you think the term 'eco-terrorist' came into being? It was an infiltrator pushing the envelope. (And a heavily insured 'victim' ready to reap.)

This is all IMO, of course, except, I will tell you about my only experience with the Sierra Club. I was invited to join in an activity by a teacher I once had. He said to wear sensible shoes and bring lunch. I arrived at the location. There were a lot of people. We hiked up the mountain. We had lunch at the top. We hiked down. It was wonderful. Several people had a lot of knowledge about the various plants and geology along the way. We were cautioned about impacting on the environment and taught about how to enjoy the wilderness without harming it. All of this took place not in a lecture kind of atmosphere but more like just conversation. Overall far more pleasant than a day on the internet.

Spending a day talking with people about chemtrails and about why we should be concerned about our atmosphere doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Infiltrators should be welcomed. It's their atmosphere too.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Really? I've truly only been to the March Against Monsanto and previous to the march, they were very specific regarding any violent acts and the necessity to avoid any/such activity.

Still, I wouldn't doubt that there could be some "infiltrator" as well. There is all types of people out there. I hope that they can at least provide some much-needed attention to the issue. Though, as usual, the mainstream media will avoid talking about the issue and if they DO broadcast it on the 11 o'clock news, I'm sure it will be with some satire.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hmm, noticing from the rally organizers here in Florida, I noticed that the invites they sent were close to 1,500 or so but out of all those numbers, only 30 something said they were going. Now, as far as I'm concerned, I do believe there is such a thing as chemtrails. Not sure if reading about conspiracies and the likes has something to do with it but, I certainly believe that the government(s) is up to no good. Also, I have noticed an increase in these trails (whether contrail or chemtrail, that's up to you to decide) since I was a young child. It was a wondrous sight for me when I was a kid but ever since I heard about chemtrails . . . well, not anymore. Then again, I live in an area in which choppers love to linger around above our homes for minutes without any valid reason (it's a residential area and I don't hear police car sirens blasting off in the air as though chasing some fugitive) and so, believing in chemtrails comes easy to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kmhotaru

It was a wondrous sight for me when I was a kid but ever since I heard about chemtrails . . . well, not anymore.

Other than hearing about chemtrails have you done much research into them?

Those lines in the sky are the same as when you were a child, but you see more now because of the amount of air travel that is being utilized today.

Here maybe this will help you out....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well from the various reports from around the globe it seems that the turnout was pitifully small. So much for the millions of awakened

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

More likely millions ARE awakened - the fact that chemtrails are a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join