It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backpack shuts down highway during rush hour.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think it's silly but maybe you think differently.

www.wishtv.com...
edit on 20-8-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

silly?
it's more of a classic case of going full retard

the irony is that this leo/gov crap actually Super-Empowers anyone who wants to destroy the system
this time it was just 2 kids [SIIIGHHH! why do I Get the impression this was an idioticly bigoted bag who saw 2 colored kids and chimped out?]

previously a flight was made to turn back due to a badly scrawled bomb threat written in crayon on a napkin...

you get the picture

edit on 20-8-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If a backpack caused that kinda commotion imagine just how much explosives you could stuff in an old mattress. Life is nutty gonna have to be on the lookout for large breasted Muslim women on planes, backpack bombs and now the ever present mattress bomb...

Imagine the security we will have to endure if anyone ever figures out how to make tampon explode.......

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

idioticly

I hope that was on purpose.

I would also caution you against using the term 'chimp out' as it's pretty much only used by racists to express distaste with black people's behavior.

---------------

I don't really know what we're supposed to do now when we find backpacks/boxes etc. If someone is concerned and the police don't respond and investigate and someone dies then it's a world of hurt. It's a little disturbing to think that one guy with a bunch of paper bags could potentially shut down a city though.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

idioticly

I hope that was on purpose.

I would also caution you against using the term 'chimp out' as it's pretty much only used by racists to express distaste with black people's behavior.

---------------

I don't really know what we're supposed to do now when we find backpacks/boxes etc. If someone is concerned and the police don't respond and investigate and someone dies then it's a world of hurt. It's a little disturbing to think that one guy with a bunch of paper bags could potentially shut down a city though.

wherefore, do you see a need to caution?
it is obviously being used to describe a white prejudiced person freaking out, usually due to the presence of colored folk.

context

con·text
noun ˈkän-ˌtekst
: the parts of a discourse that surround a word or passage and can throw light on its meaning
: the interrelated conditions in which something exists or occurs : environment, setting
— con·text·less adjective
— con·tex·tu·al adjective
— con·tex·tu·al·ly adverb
See context defined for English-language learners »
See context defined for kids »

and yes, I used the word "idiotically" with intentionalism
[stupid MS on-screen keyboard

so don't....
freak out
and go full spelling nazi.

maybe you might want to find a less stressful job?
it's only going to get worse you know
edit on 20-8-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
If a backpack caused that kinda commotion imagine just how much explosives you could stuff in an old mattress. Life is nutty gonna have to be on the lookout for large breasted Muslim women on planes, backpack bombs and now the ever present mattress bomb...

Imagine the security we will have to endure if anyone ever figures out how to make tampon explode.......

nitroglycerin?

liquid 2-component explosive
one can be safely applied as a vaginal cream
tamp in during bathroom break...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I didn't think you were being racist, that's why I cautioned. I've only heard that phrase directed towards black people and didn't want someone jumping on you for using it. If I refer to a white person as 'N-word' context doesn't really matter, some may find it offensive and ATS has a burr up the butt about that sort of thing. I was giving you an internet high five for 'idioticly', I thought it was funny. Well trying to give you one, I can see how that could be taken as spelling Nazi nonsense.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Radical Jihadists like to monopolize the helicopters at Liberty City Intl airport as well.

Go hang out at Tonys Bar. I dare ya.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I didn't think you were being racist, that's why I cautioned. I've only heard that phrase directed towards black people and didn't want someone jumping on you for using it. If I refer to a white person as 'N-word' context doesn't really matter, some may find it offensive and ATS has a burr up the butt about that sort of thing. I was giving you an internet high five for 'idioticly', I thought it was funny. Well trying to give you one, I can see how that could be taken as spelling Nazi nonsense.

unfortunately the nature of these fora is such that such misunderstandings are inevitable

and i did get it btw, don't confuse My momentary irritation at what seemed PC nazism
with my trying to crawl up your bum with a roll of barb wire,

that said I'll Admit to a lifelong incurable bluntness of speech wherein the sardonic, and sarcastic are oft' confused with vitriol; this has worsened since I embraced "Madness" and a primitive viewpoint of things

so no harm, no foul, Domo-dono I won't bother warning you about "walking backwards"[so as to not be knifed in the back by fellow officers] as I deem you smart enough to know better, that said given the "Sanity" in general in all things "security"-wise... my earlier recommendation as regards your modus vivendi stands, for as my granma[RIP] used to say "de los buenos quedan pocos"

it's going to get worse.

which leads to my next reply...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Radical Jihadists like to monopolize the helicopters at Liberty City Intl airport as well.

Go hang out at Tonys Bar. I dare ya.

meh...
I much prefer Ontological Terrorism,but thank you very much

in my college days I rolled with all sorts including Macheteros and Nacionalistas, [I've actually eaten at the same table with Lolita Lebron! at one of my great-auntie's house
]

so throw off the suffocating chains of "Sanity" and embrace "Madness"
www.youtube.com...
"I double-dog dare ya..."

but pay no heed to my words, as I Am quite "Insane".
edit on 20-8-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & VIDEO

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Talk about time of the month!

I do generally think that your on to something in your post though. Why is it just backpacks? I mean if we all saw a mattress in the middle of the street, we would probably assume it has fallen of the back of a lorry, and would go and move it.

top topics

join