It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The John Titor [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From my father: That is a good one. Meaning one of the good side. From my mother: First the Tibetans need to go. Freely translated as they need to tone down and begin planning their journey back to 1 from 9. Since the Bhumi theory is the only answer that is what they need to do. But do not make any references to sexuality. You would have to learn Western biology.

Some talk elsewhere, Hindus and Buddhist talking about the situation which others may not hear directly. Someone refers to timelines again. However from there mistakes would happen so that is no longer an option. People need to stop tapping their heads someplace. Everybody should be sad overhere, nothing else to say. The male can stop his "attempts" now. No going back to Mrs ...?

Yes you were all using my timeline. Now is the moment to stop with that forever.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Next the guy going on for years now about how they used you. He seriously needs to go back home.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The guy who asked when should stop playing!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No, do not ever again respond with an OK!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The last Dragonfly saw was it was dragonly and a girl walking away. Then a guy said: Do you know you are posting live into the future? in a wrong way to me Dragonfly79.

Response was: Yes I know more about it than you do and you need to stop thinking that you can do anything in anyone elses future!

Asians would be welcome to respond to this hoax.
edit on 12/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The good signal came from The Netherlands in 1978. The bad signal came from the Americas lateron. See it as a puzzle. Yes that is the Dragonfly typing as he hears us but do not look at him because you cannot identify his being. You can only see him from a sad state of mind. Best is not thinking about going to his place. But if you do because of the aftereffects, you cannot enter his house and have to remain in front of his door. Which is an appartment. But do not access his memories anymore, this is very important. Yes, the bad ones have been using him all his life and many Dutch people so they need to be left alone, not taken care of. Please post here on ATS, abovetopsecret.com.

Ok, he's not going to do that, that means he is out of the program.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
O.P you think you have problems ! Try fishing on a crab boat in alaska....

What was the.topic again?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I figured it out, time begins in my brain first, the center, the zero and my father is always and forever a second later. Then my elder brother two seconds behind and my other brother three seconds and then my mother who closes with saying goodbye. Ofcourse I am talking about my synapses and memories, access times. People should do this when they have read too many hoaxes. Apologies for the topic drift, bye!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Shax35
John Titor was never a solo person posting. but rather over time lengths posting. What we have posted we have encounter on time line individually. multiple Time line.

Rather what i should say is, time travel opens doors that opens and closes. I haven't found that door to shut it.

I am the son of the creator. my time machine is named FH204. Future Hope 204.

Posting back in 2000. I have become known as John Titor The Time travler. Under thread of TimeTravel_0 of Art Bell(bbs)

Within the time i posted that, more than a decade should of past. Even though in my time length it was rather me

pressing [Enter] here within a few minutes on a different time length. By 2036 time traveling machines have been

made. actually 4.This as fallen under the task of cern, at all cost humanity must stop the race for time traveling

before 2016.
edit on 20-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

"should have"

nice grammar mr. time traveller...

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

jvm222
so if we invent a time travel machine we can go to 2036 and prevent you from coming here in 1976 and creating this whole rift.

Will this mean I will not be able to go back to 1965 to hook up with some old girl friend?

How about the Andrew Basiago claim to have traveled back and forward in time while working for the government?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join