It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] The John Titor [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
John Titor was never a solo person posting. but rather over time lengths posting. What we have posted we have encounter on time line individually. multiple Time line.

Rather what i should say is, time travel opens doors that opens and closes. I haven't found that door to shut it.

I am the son of the creator. my time machine is named FH204. Future Hope 204.

Posting back in 2000. I have become known as John Titor The Time travler. Under thread of TimeTravel_0 of Art Bell(bbs)

Within the time i posted that, more than a decade should of past. Even though in my time length it was rather me

pressing [Enter] here within a few minutes on a different time length. By 2036 time traveling machines have been

made. actually 4.This as fallen under the task of cern, at all cost humanity must stop the race for time traveling

before 2016.
edit on 20-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
WHAT, Now how would you be able to prove this.

Got any pics of the Time machine??
edit on 20-8-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

FH204 is your machine, so what does the 204 stand for
edit on 20-8-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
what.....???

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

Ok...I want to understand what you are saying; I am interested.

However...I have to admit (right now) I am confused by what you have said; I just don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That hoaxhunter dude on youtube is gonna have a heart attack when reading this

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

But I thought you was proper debunked Moray Haber ?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Glad you are back John... or his ethereal double... It is much easier for you to find that old IBM that you were looking for back then..

This time line turned out a bit different than you stated back then...

You have generated alot of chat and interest over time... the schematic to the machine and photos were great.. further, there are now viable patents which claim time capability..

Please post further specs and details of your machine, chronovisor tech, comments on Basiagio whistleblower details... and when you will next be on Coast to Coast..

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

So, with all the traveling you do, you can't find a period that still teaches grammar and punctuation?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I only have hour left on this time length before I have to leap. I gotta to keep leaping in time. I am desperately trying to stop what will happen. to time lengths are tricky and don't offer much time you present yourself in the current time you went to.. simply put. time ins't put on a singular line that science knows of it right now until 2016(it wont be publish) cern already discover howto on a big scale..for now.. It's not back and forth. rather if you go back in time. you might end up into different utter world then you knew it before 2 hours ago.it' ll have the same people but memories will be erased. like what concur before that, didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so if we invent a time travel machine we can go to 2036 and prevent you from coming here in 1976 and creating this whole rift.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
About a year ago, the thread author attempted a different future-prediction hoax with this opening post (now trashed):

Hi my name is shaxed(real internet name to some..my actual name to this site is Rentor..if some is curious to browse) personally i have real vivid dreams of the future so far of friends and family and our current future,,i ll say i am no prophet..because i don't believe i am one.. but in a course of 7 years soon to happen..to far i have notice my dreams have come true..Telling my parents of 06 of economic problems .dad picking up as a child in 3rd grade when i told him planes will crash(to me having dreams of me being precisely arrested(i was problem child in my freshmen year in high school.) and i did get arrested.my family as then distant themselves from me. but i would like to personally test my physic personalities on world events. Please ask me a question. I'll happily comply..this is not a hoax.nor mental problem to some..ask and i ll provide and almost accurate description of best of my abilities..its more like a test to myself to see if i am actual gifted..so please don't make fun of me.

(right now i have a 5 page of predictions i want to add to this site,, but i need 20 new post for it..

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I do not doubt that Titor is a hoax and I even enjoyed hoaxhunter's thread claiming Titor was Morrey Haber......but can you provide a link or some info that leads you to believe that JT has been proven to be a hoax?

Serious inquiry here...not being a smart ass.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shax35
I only have hour left on this time length before I have to leap. I gotta to keep leaping in time. I am desperately trying to stop what will happen.

Leaping around in time... trying to.....how should I say....? "Put right what once went wrong?"

You don't happen to communicate with a misogynistic hologram from your own time who dresses really flashy and loves cigars, do you?

@Skeptic -- I'm not sure I'd agree that Titor's been "proven" to be a hoax. Unless perhaps you're privy to some info I haven't seen.....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
but can you provide a link or some info that leads you to believe that JT has been proven to be a hoax?

This is the main thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

OMG, you've gone all W.W. on us.

Run people! Run!

Okay, edit function: Check.
New emoticons: Check.

All systems here are GO, sir.
edit on 8/20/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that everyone on ATS familiar with Titar, knows the book is fiction. If they don't then they really want to believe in time traveling corvettes.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

R_Clark
Glad you are back John... or his ethereal double... It is much easier for you to find that old IBM that you were looking for back then..

I can hear someone yelling "I am NOT his ethereal double". My first computer was an MSX2. Sometimes I think of loading up a virtualbox to play Jet Bomber again or one of the other games I used to play.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Shax35
made. actually 4.This as fallen under the task of cern, at all cost humanity must stop the race for time traveling

before 2016.

That is completely incorrect. And could the gentleman please not lecture Dragonfly. The race must not be stopped, it must change. Somebody should start thinking about programming a simulation, let's say before newyear. Now I (Dragonfly) am busy around the 5th and ofcourse Christmas and New Years eve. Preferably the least of communication, only remote working, don't set course to my place. You may u2u me, woman.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Shax35
John Titor was never a solo person posting. but rather over time lengths posting. What we have posted we have encounter on time line individually. multiple Time line.

Rather what i should say is, time travel opens doors that opens and closes. I haven't found that door to shut it.

I am the son of the creator. my time machine is named FH204. Future Hope 204.

Posting back in 2000. I have become known as John Titor The Time travler. Under thread of TimeTravel_0 of Art Bell(bbs)

Within the time i posted that, more than a decade should of past. Even though in my time length it was rather me

pressing [Enter] here within a few minutes on a different time length. By 2036 time traveling machines have been

before 2016.

And Shax35 needs to be polite and patient towards Dragonfly79 and admit defeat

#. What is wrong?

The guy knows

Don't worry *glances around* On second thought what does he have to say

Now however is this in between the woman and American citizen needs to reveal themselves. No do not project emotions on the Dutch carrier. Do not believe he is infected. DO NOT ARGUE! EVER!
What does the President have to say? He would have gotten shot. If I did not correct that. And if Dragonfly79 remains pleased. You have to cooperate with him the best way possible.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The simulations must change from real live guns to lasertag equipment. Guns are not allowed in The Netherlands and that is leading, the first signal. This is not a joke and you have to respond. Don't worry about Dragonfly he does not own a gun. Please do not make fun of him for the next months.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join