It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ziad Abid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone knows about the Saudi National who reportedly put a hit on a local bartender in Warrensburg mo. ?

This story first came to me the other day as rumors flew around our community in that Ziad was supposedly seen attempting the murder against the bartender after several altercations between he and the bartender victim.

This morning I looked it up on the web and found a story which was completely different than what the people are saying.

What I heard which made this story even more difficult to believe as the rumors had it, was that President Obama happen to be visiting an all girl school at the same time as Ziad had his day in court where he was released on 2 million dollars bail, and that he used the school visit as a cover to play a secret role in getting the charges dropped after a phone call by the Saudi Nationals Father who is a prominent Saudi figure head.

Anyway, the locals are in an uproar over this and think that the spin is yet again more proof of the power of politics and money.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I need to clarify the statement above about Ziad getting bailed out for 2mil, he was out on bail but when he went to court it was decided that there was insufficient evidence against him and so the Judge dropped the case as far as Ziad is concerned.

The first thing that sprang to mind for me when I was told this story is 911 and how the Binladin family was able to fly out after the no fly zone was put into affect.

The reason I placed this in Gchit chat is because I do not have time to study and research this case but do hold an interest in it and figure there just might be members who know something about this case and can add more information to anyone reading or interested even start a new thread out on the board about it.

new topics

join