It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Conspiracy theories do you subscribe to? What ones do you think are crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

My lists are very similar to yours. I can also chime in on the big oil controlling alternative energy technology. If you look at their annual reports over the years, they typically drag out what they have acquired and working on to show how "green" they are trying to be. I was in a relationship with a rep for one them years ago and he point blank stated that they deliberately acquire it to stay in control of the energy market (I asked him what the oil companies will do should peak oil hit). The last bit would fall under hearsay but the annual reports don't lie. They're required by law not to and it's pretty interesting to see what they'll pop out with now and then when it suits them. For instance, Conoco Phillips has developed a plant cell capable of generating solar energy that is completely made up of organic matter. Imagine that....That one, I suspect, is extraordinarily true and one should be able to understand the impetus of why they would do such a thing. It doesn't even require a conspiracy among them as they would each be individually trying to find the "next best thing" to maintain their market dominance in the future. Long live Shell.
However, I'd also add that they are not so distant from each other as it would seem. All one has to do is look at the occupants of specific buildings in oil hub cities such as Calgary or Houston to see how many of them cram into the same buildings. Another place to look would be at mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures (though they do try to keep them quiet).

Anyways, thought I'd chime in on that one as that is the one I, personally, know a lot about. The one conspiracy that I would add is more of a question and that is what in the world has the DoD and the DoE been doing with children? (In case anybody wonders if I'm smoking crack in regards to that particular relationship, here's a taste: www.dtic.mil... )

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another one to add to my woo woo crazy list.

Chakras and Third eyes!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Another one to add to my woo woo crazy list.

Chakras and Third eyes!

Mhmm, I'm allergic to anything hippy or New Age, too. Benadryl doesn't seem to help.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You know what.... BUMP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join