It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Is A Government Setup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If the group Anonymous is a government creation, they sure did a #ty job. Anonymous is mainly a bunch of whiny 4chan-ers whose hacking attempts have rarely gone beyond taking down a website. They really don't do anything very influential, they're just annoying middle class americans thinking they're awesome.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, that wouldn't surprise me in the least. Anonymous is more of a glorified 4Chan meme than a real movement. Not sure if they can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Anonymous is our government. DHS contractors such as Jaded Security and Boris who hacked the Florida voter database.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or how about Scott Walker using sock puppets?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Want to know what they are up to now? Hacking Singapore. Two US Navy Admirals fired for Corruption.

www.blacklistednews.com...

So the US Government now has Anonymous DHS Contractors attacking Singapore.

www.shanghaidaily.com...

So yes they are US Government Hackers with CISSP Certificates working under (ISC)².

Figured I would also add there is a UN Hacker Group to. Also each country has a hacker group of there own. Telecomix is a UN based Swedish hacking group. But 90% of what you here about is coming from the US. The US hacks a country and then says hire our Corporations to help you protect your information. Use our Cloud services.

edit on 9-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You do understand that each and every anonymous message is a different individual every time! You can be anonymous anyone cam be...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anonymous - how can we be sure that they are a government creation? How can we be sure that they are not a government creation? The answer is in our own intuition and intellect. There are soooooo many paid disinformation agents and shills and trolls and whatever else - that it all comes down to utilising your own cognition.

Anonymous seem to have a purpose and if that purpose is to stand up to the cabal/illuminati/whatever then good for them because allowing the cabal/illuminati/whatever to walk all over you is the other option.

As for Jesus - what a Teacher - lessons still being taught over 2000 years later - way to go!!! Apart from that I am not waiting for Jesus to save me - I am actively being a decent person to save my own soul and will help others along the way should they want my help. If Jesus was my Child I would not be sending him back so they could have a second go.

Much Peace....heaven knows we need some...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Anonymous is a government setup created to cause the people to revolt against the elite forces and gives them a reason to kill those rebels

Well, I think it's highly likely the group calling themselves Anonymous is controlled opposition but the real reason they're doing it is (I think) relatively straightforward. Look up "Cognitive infiltration".

They want us to believe someone is spilling the beans. They want us to believe there is a group of hackers that could actually expose them if they were doing anything really shady.

And most of all, they want everyday people to believe this. Because such people typically think conspiracy theories are all a bunch of BS anyway. Here they have an opportunity to say to these people "Yes. There are things going on but it's not as bad as they say it is. They really are crazy"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join