It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Is A Government Setup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

It gets worse because people are not following him, but following after there flesh and the people who started Anonymous are being used to get people to join in and be crash dummies to death, trust me I know

Why should you be trusted.......and how do you know?

Instinct and experience has taught me that people that make a "trust me I know" claim without any foundation and then start banging on about religion....are usually not to be trusted and indeed don't know.
edit on 13/8/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by WanDash

...I'm giving you examples that can be notice by the average person who knows history. What have wars escalated up too? And what I'm speaking is about something very relevant and serving Jesus Christ and spreading the good word isn't a religion, it should be the way of life everybody should be living other than been distracted by the illusion of technology. If every technological innovation disappeared right now, what would you have to do and talk about, wouldn't God once again become the main focus? So am I correct in stating that the majority of people are living in a lying illusion created by technology?

Guess I'm not an average person who knows history...
Your second sentence presumes that wars are predicated upon "hate". Whether that is true or not -- I'm not in a position to state. (Seems a lot of wars are simply inspired by - I'm stronger than you are - I want what you have - I'm taking it...now! Try and stop me.)
You say spreading the good word isn't a religion - I say it is. Flip of the coin - I guess.
I don't think technology has created a lying illusion... If "the majority of people are living in" one...I'm thinking people created it.
This discussion, however, seems to be heading 100% in another direction than the Thread Title would have suggested.
...maybe you can bring it back around.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

People been putting their faith in that guy for 2000 years and #s only got worse.

wake up buddy.

You are Anonymous, anybody can be Anonymous. Everybody except Jesus, because hes not real and I stopped believing in fair tails when when I turned 18 and found of Santa wasn't real.

Hey pal, watch what you say about my God!!!

Say what you want about Jesus, but leave Santa out of it!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
But point blank Anonymous is a government setup, don't buy into the trap.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I know because my God whom I serve watches over it all and that's one thing that has been revealed to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nothing like ATS trolls to sidetrack a conversation and completely derail a topic.

I also think anonymous is just another government psy-op designed to get people riled up. I also feel in my gut that OWS was created by 'them' also. Same with the Boston Marathon bombing. Same with many of these wind-up shooters.

I feel like the 'big one,' should it ever come will be a race-based issue. Perhaps an assassination. All planned.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But point blank Anonymous is a government setup, don't buy into the trap.

I happen to know, for a fact, that some members of Anon are NOT Government.

Whether or not some faction of the Gov. has infiltrated Anon. or something of that nature is certainly open for debate. In fact I'd almost bet on it. Anon by it's very nature is Open to All.

It's kinda like the movie "The Princess Bride" when Wesley reveals himself as the "Dread Pirate Roberts". That was just the title handed to him, while the real Roberts had retired long ago. But it was the name that was important. Same here, only with Anon, everyone gets to be "The Dread Pirate Roberts" at the same time.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
if anybody thinks that this site has not been comprimised by the goverment only has to look up the members in tools function at the top .

how many people come here post once and vanish only to appear for a debate after years members with thousands of posts and not 1 star

yes believe the hype folks / not

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I know because my God whom I serve watches over it all and that's one thing that has been revealed to me.

I see.....so you are telling me that out of all the things (your) God could have "revealed" to you.....he/she decided to impart that Anonymous is a government set up?.......really?

How exactly did he/she reveal this nugget of information to you?.....a dream?.....spoken word?....a note in your lunch box?

I'm intrigued.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Oh so you talk to god? Did he tell you that?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Anonymous:

The worst best idea the hacking community has ever come up with.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Anonymous is a government setup created to cause the people to revolt against the elite forces and gives them a reason to kill those rebels , they will say that they were terrorist revolting against peace. Remember that the Elite Love Chaos and remember that hate can never defeat hate but is only constant fuel for one another for the fight. Unconditional love is the most powerful thing you can use. Jesus is returning soon, don't be left behind, he is the only way you you will be protected and have a chance of escaping these hard times and very crucial time coming ahead.

Well, thank you for such a detailed religious sermon that has absolutely nothing to do with your thread title and barely makes cohesive sense! I am mesmerized by the simple yet direct spiritual message you send and feel compelled to do as you ask.............

Seriously though, if you are expecting longevity, respect and asking people to take you serious, you need to shore up your threads. You have provided zero evidence to a large claim and then salted that nonsense with a bunch of religious personal feelings.

It's not in the best interest of the poster or the readers...... IMHO of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Created to cause people to revolt against the Gov't? You give ANON wayyyyyyy to much credit, like wayyyyy toooo much!

Second, the Gov't does a fine job of upsetting its citizens all on its own without the help of ANON.

Third, what revolt are you talking about anyways?

edit on 13-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I saw this thread and though, interesting I wonder what facts and sources this person would have to back his claim. Entering the thread gave me a closer look and realized it's the same troll from www.abovetopsecret.com....

If you have a valid source and facts I would suggest posting them before making a thread. That is what I would if I ever start a thread.

Good luck posting if you are truly not a troll.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A great example of thread composition.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

We're taking advice from a guy who claims that he believed in Santa Clause until he was 18?

(post by Hyperborea300 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

(CI)Anon.

I agree that Anon is a CIA production filmed at their Hollywood/Langley, Virginia Studios.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join