It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser 11-Year-Old Autistic Girl Found Wandering Naked on Highway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
I think that every officer who unjustifiably use taser needs to be subjected to the same way.
They are really sick minds, and on top of that, they represent authority

Wrong, any officers who unjustifiably use a taser need to be slapped with Felony Assault charges and thrown in jail. Just like what would be done to any other person.

edit on 12-8-2013 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

You cannot be serious. She's a child, and she's nude so it's not like she could have been hiding a weapon anywhere.

How could you even defend a piece of sh*t LEO in this instance? Seriously, how? You couldn't even begin to give me a good enough reason.

We are doomed. It's time to hit the reset button.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It seems that we are being conditioned to accept more and more fascism/militarization of the powers-that-be.

Ever since Hitler was idolized by our Western leaders, we've been ever so gradually led down a road shaped something like a noose.

Even the local cops in my small town talk to you like drill sergeants or psych counselors these days. It used to be real people, now it seems like they find every sociopath they can hire. People with no trace of a genuine personality.

The 'war on this' and the 'war on that' soon becomes the war on anyone, and the war on everyone.

Cops ‘high-fiving’ after tasering Florida teen to death

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What they don't mention are the extensive cavity searches she was subjected to as soon as she arrived at the police station.

Even better, she got to spend the night in a cell with a bunch of adult criminals wearing little more than a hospital gown UNSUPERVISED.

Or maybe I'm just making this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well she is safe now, but I do agree that the officer could of handled it a little better than tasering. Could of probably subdued her easily with them thick wool blankets. Usually this equipment is in the police cars trunks. Medkit, road flares, blankets, fresh jug of water etc. If there isn't then there should be. Really makes you wonder whats the point of even calling the police if they are just going to blast everybody at every encounter. The taxi driver if he swallowed his pride and help the girl probably could of done a better job. Hope the girl wasn't kidnapped and raped and dropped in the middle of the highway, which probably happens more often than people would think.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

If this had happened to my daughter I would be sitting on death row because I would of K&**%D that cop that was responsible...I can be that kinda crazy mom...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Garkiniss

I think you're right-from just what I read on ATS it does appear that they are relying way too much on those tasers-though I suppose we can be thankful he did'nt shoot her.WHERE were the parents of this child?????? To allow her to get as far as the highway-and naked? How does that even happen?

And where is this cop's self-respect? As a man first,as a cop second-to taser an obviously special needs/abusive circumstances little girl of 11?

This is not a man,this is not some one whose heart is in being a good cop,or even just the barest bones of the "serve and protect" creed.Who do they allow into the police force these days-well adjusted mentally balanced adults-or whimpering terrified-of-everything sissyboys who sees every kid,dog and average citizen as a dire threat? Or just plain yobbos+oafs,little short of soccer hooligans?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Holy crap, people are dumb. Why would that ninny tazer an unarmed person?

Hope he gets fired, arrested, and sued for being such a worthless human being. Doesn't matter if she was 11 or 55, to tazer a person just because should be immediate grounds for dismissal.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
An 11 year old girl wondering the highway, in the nude, is quite strange and the LEO probably suspected mental illness or drug intoxication. What is he to do to subdue her? Incapacitate her so he doesn't get bit or scratched. Although cruel, what other options are there, animal snare?

You are defending a tactic that his fellow officers relieved him for using. As far as having to use a taser....it's called using your hands. Most of them wear kevlar gloves anyways. Big strong cop can't handle a little girl? come on.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Its the high abundance of these sickening moments that leaves me to question the process it takes to become a police officer or any form of a law enforcer for that matter. I feel the need for care, humbleness, and empathy has slowly died down over the years through the law and I hope now that the young men and women who choose to become police officers will make a turn of benevolent decisions that will hopefully become more advertised than these incidents and prove inspirational to officers around the world.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shepherd111223

what world are you living on? That has never been the case. That was a myth propagated by the Church to keep the peasants in line.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

What the f#?

There is no excuse for this. None whatsoever, no matter how deep you dig into your imagination. There is no reasonable explanation for this. A cop tasered a disabled naked 11 year old girl in the street, because...
Well, why not? Indeed.

I could write over the 5,000 word cap in this grey little box on the internet describing how pissed off I am over this crap to all you fine people.. but what's the point? You've already heard it all, the pigs don't listen and the good cops can't do sh#t about it if they wanted to. So complaining is futile - as usual.

I so badly wanna know what the hell was going on in that cop's mind at the time? Anything at all? Excitement? Fear? Blankness? Sadism?

Bah. Whatever. Just another day on Earth I suppose. Business as usual round here, unfortunately...

Need a little clarity? Check the similarity!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sick and tired of all this mind-blowing Police fails coming out of the US.

I am sure indiscretions are par for the course world - wide. But this ... old people , family pets, people videoing -
without confrontation ( they are public servants ) etc.

It seems like an endless one up - the other county - bullyfest on the part of leo's across the states !!

You people elect your governance. Be it county - state - or national.

You can make change. It is apparently in your constitution ...

What is the hold up on this ? It does seem to be escalating !

Is it fear of reprisal ? Being placed on a 'list' ?

Why are you only complaining on the net, yet allowing it to flourish ?

Please enlighten me ...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
An 11 year old girl wondering the highway, in the nude, is quite strange and the LEO probably suspected mental illness or drug intoxication. What is he to do to subdue her? Incapacitate her so he doesn't get bit or scratched. Although cruel, what other options are there, animal snare?

How about walk up to the child, stretch out your hand, and say, "Hey, let's get in my squad car and you can ride with me to the station." It does not sound like the officer even tried the simple offer of a ride in her car. She said, "STOP" then the kid did not respond, and she told her twice she would tazer her.

If you did this, you would be arrested for assault. That is the point of this OP that the cops shoot and taze before even trying the logical thing. I will add this. I was an adjunctive therapist in a mental hospital with children from 6 to 18 years of age. We were certified in Physical Crisis intervention. We had very good techniques to safely take an out of control child down to gain control of a situation if needed. They were never harmed. You get one adult on each side, they both grab a wrist, put their other hand under the subjects arm pit, step one leg in front of the subject and press forward and control the arm.

This is not rocket science. That PCI technique would not necessarily even be necessary if you simply ask them to get in your car!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

There you go !
This is becoming rampant. Extra training is obviously needed and this sounds like a logical -
next stage response.

Can your good self , as well as the people calling the shots in your line of work, make the necessary pleas ?

Especially if it can be done 'inter departmentally' .

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This video looks home made

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

There you go !
This is becoming rampant. Extra training is obviously needed and this sounds like a logical -
next stage response.

Can your good self , as well as the people calling the shots in your line of work, make the necessary pleas ?

Especially if it can be done 'inter departmentally' .

I no longer work in that field, but I will never forget all that I learned while there. I don't know why the cops don't learn these methods. It might have to do with distance. We did not carry weapons. Being that close might make it easier to go for their guns, though the new holsters are not like the old snap strap ones.

I think cops have a different mentality. They don't in general look at the public as their duty to protect, but their enemy. They look at every situation as an opportunity to get into a fight. I believe intention and expectations play a large role in the attitudes they encounter.

I also used to work with cops. I know they deal with a lot of idiots who could and do often hurt them. I have seen some very large eleven year olds. So, we don't know this girls size, but it does not take away that the cop did not even try to get her to just get in her car. She did not wait for back-up. Traffic was stopped so there was no danger of the child being run over. This cop gave an order and by God you will follow it or get shot!

I have a feeling people are not going to take this crap much longer... and that is planned as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I wonder if cops are being injected with a vaccine that makes them stupid and brutal...or were they born like that?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

i would like his name badge number and city i would show him how it feels with our cattle prod on his family jewels what idiot would zap a little girl who was buckass naked in the street with a taser who was she a danger to

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
Can we take tasers away from the police? It's obvious they've become dependent on them to do all of their police work, which now, it seems, includes helping special needs children. I mean WTF?!

I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than this cop's badge being handed over.

Sure,let's take their guns away too. All you bleeding hearts need to get a grip.

Sorry,but I'm going to need a better source then a two minute news clip on youtube.Or as another poster linked,a video talkin to dad from the Alex Jones show.

Where was dad when she was walking down the highway,naked?

Please.Lots more to this story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join