It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser 11-Year-Old Autistic Girl Found Wandering Naked on Highway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

It is very seldom I would say this against a police officer but the guy with the Tazer need's lining up against a wall and shooting, He is an animal criminal for this action against an autistic child, It can be hard to deal with an autistic but a 10 year old, for god's sake.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The cab driver thought it very strange, too. Is why he called the cops and didn't jump out of his cab to provide aid and comfort to the child. Do you think its normal for an 11 year old to be walking along the highway with no clothes. Not by a long shot. Maybe the tazzering was a little extreme but getting the child off the highway was more than likely the main motivation. I don't favor police brutality but some cops are more extreme than others.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Good point and I am sorry for my earlier opinion as you point this out it makes more sense, she may have been walking toward traffic and they thought it was the safest action to save her but hell them things hurt so if she has already been through something then this the child is going to be totally traumatized god bless her,.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
The cab driver thought it very strange, too. Is why he called the cops and didn't jump out of his cab to provide aid and comfort to the child. Do you think its normal for an 11 year old to be walking along the highway with no clothes. Not by a long shot. Maybe the tazzering was a little extreme but getting the child off the highway was more than likely the main motivation. I don't favor police brutality but some cops are more extreme than others.

dont the police have the power to stop or slow traffic?
i was pretty sure they did.

oh wait no, tazer is easier than slowing traffic

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Maybe the kid was shrieking or just acting weird.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
this will stop when people have had enough and start doing something about it, cops aren't invisible, they have homes and families, perhaps some megaphoning and protesting with the proper signage in front of their kids will do some good. at least their kids will know what scumbags they have for parents.

let the truth out and inform everyone you know what kind of rejects we have for cops and soon enough they wont be able to hide any longer.. especially when their neighbors know the truth as well. pretty simple and non violent i might add.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
Can we take tasers away from the police? It's obvious they've become dependent on them to do all of their police work, which now, it seems, includes helping special needs children. I mean WTF?!

I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than this cop's badge being handed over.

The cops can't do the job anymore. It's all about tech now. Why talk to a person when you can just shock the #### out of them?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

The cab drivers assessment of the little girl is that she could have been on drugs, like Meth, so chances are he was a scared little man afraid to drape some kind of clothing over the little girl. Perhaps he was also afraid of being seen with a naked little girl so he decided to follow her and call the police just to cover his own butt.

That's the world for ya.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

The cab driver already said the little girl wasn't walking towards traffic and just along the highway. Also, the police stopped traffic and there was also a concrete barrier between the roads so it appears she was safe and did not need to be tasered for her safety.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I usually defend the police but this seems ridiculous. I want to believe the officer was doing what he thought was right to protect the girl but it sounds like he needs more training.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

That was beyond a doubt the weirdest news report I have ever seen! How many times did they call that 11 year old "young woman"? At first they just flat out called her a woman!

Then sure the cabby said how crazy it was, but then he said "I dont know if he had waited for backup I am sure they could have taken her without the tazor"

I think sometime ago I must have side slipped into an alternative reality and it seems to get worse. Where was the absolute outrage about a cop giving an 11 year old girl, let alone special needs blasting her with 500,000 volts? Then she goes facedown on the street.

The news piece was obviously try to paint this as not so bad for the police. Damn that clip made me want to take a shower, creeped me out.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62

Can we take tasers away from the police? It's obvious they've become dependent on them to do all of their police work, which now, it seems, includes helping special needs children. I mean WTF?!

I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than this cop's badge being handed over.

The cops can't do the job anymore. It's all about tech now. Why talk to a person when you can just shock the #### out of them?

Exactly my point. I'm not sure if it's because cops are too rushed to do good police work due to the quota system they have, or if it's that they're just more chicken $#!t these days.

And they wonder why no one respects them anymore.

edit on 12-8-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Wow.The weirdness continues...

No what you do is first talk to the 11 year old. Then if she keeps not being responsive you put your leather gloves on and gently touch her shoulder and talk to her some more. All else fails you wrap your arms around her and place her in the police car.

What is happening to peoples minds lately?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Do that and they will just use their gun...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
11 year old naked girl?

It's not like she would have been carrying a concealed weapon or anything...

ETA: If she had or run out onto a sporting arena in front of 50,000 people somehow I think this would have been handled differently...
edit on 12/8/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
The taser does not have to be taken away from the cops, the cops just need to be educated and screened on intelligence.

But earthling, they are. There is a long standing intelligence cutoff of 100 in
most academies-- some less. The less intelligent work and shoot better
"on reflex" and don't question orders.

For education, think of Treblinka and on-the-job beatings for starters;
and progress later to those immortal words of Doc Joe Mengele:
"The more we do to you, the less you seem to notice we're doing it."

The authorities are openly prodding us to the long ditch now, it's obvious.
The more these guys do, especially to the defenseless, the closer we
all are to kicking off what they've always wanted... for the average to snap.
When the outrage and righteous indignation outweighs the fear and despair,
the only alternative outcome is they get to win fast instead of slow.

It's in the cards, they're running a win-win game-- and we're the now valueless
chips to be plowed back into the landfill they want us to be. It's Amerika's
next boom... landfill on a scale that will dwarf any genocide before it.

We're not just circling the drain, the hull is on a 45 degree tilt... and the
fart coming from the middle of the maelstrom smells like death, and then Hell.
I'm so grateful every night for being spared the pain of reproducing-- and then
standing by to sustain anything that parent of another experienced.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If someone is unarmed, or isn't in a threatening stance, what reason would the police have to taser them? If a police officer is afraid to subdue or control a young 11 year-old girl who is naked and can't be hiding a weapon, they shouldn't be a police officer.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Talk about having a streak of terrible luck for that little girl. She was probably born with autism, she may have been kept as a sex slave, and when she tried to run for freedom, she gets tazed by a cop. What exactly has she done in her past life to get this kind of karma? wow! I feel really bad for her.

That cop should be sent to jail for at least traumatizing that poor kid, inflicting unnecessary high amounts of pain onto a minor, abusing a minor, and misuse of his badge. If you can't apprehend a little girl without using a taser then what are you good for? Anyone that goes through police training have had some kind of exposure / experience to apprehending people of different types, including the disabled.

I wonder if she can ever recover from her ordeals, either way I don't think the cop involved should ever recover from what he did.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
Talk about having a streak of terrible luck for that little girl. She was probably born with autism, she may have been kept as a sex slave, and when she tried to run for freedom, she gets tazed by a cop. What exactly has she done in her past life to get this kind of karma? wow! I feel really bad for her.

That cop should be sent to jail for at least traumatizing that poor kid, inflicting unnecessary high amounts of pain onto a minor, abusing a minor, and misuse of his badge. If you can't apprehend a little girl without using a taser then what are you good for? Anyone that goes through police training have had some kind of exposure / experience to apprehending people of different types, including the disabled.

I wonder if she can ever recover from her ordeals, either way I don't think the cop involved should ever recover from what he did.

Karma? That's a tough one to pull out of the cosmic soup, I'm not criticising the
source at all, but sometimes luck has nothing to do with being available to evil.
Some dangerously self-styled mental health care professional once told me:
"It's impossible for the human mind to remember pain." I can only keep my
distance from him now on certain talking points, and logistically a little more
of the same: because his philosophy may be setting him up for some more of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had a friend who joined the Toronto police years ago. At that time they were already using those night sticks that have the handle sticking out of them. He told me that he had been on a call into a bar where there was supposed to be some sort of trouble going on and arrived with a bunch of other cops and as they were marching into the bar some guy took a swing at one of them and all "heck" broke out.

Anyway, the young cops got out their nightsticks and started to go to work on the people who started the fight and they were very excited when they got back to the station and told some of the older cops what had happened. The reaction was not what they expected.

The older cops said, "What's the matter with you pussies? Using your nightsticks in that situation. Use your fists!"

That's the old school.

It's funny how centuries of British criminals were arrested with fists and nightsticks alone. No guns. No tasers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join