It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Taser 11-Year-Old Autistic Girl Found Wandering Naked on Highway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A taxi driver see's a little girl wandering the highway naked. Pulls up beside her and tries to talk to her after getting no response the little girl just smiles giggles and keeps walking. Being a good citizen he calls the police to help the little girl,when police arrive they tazers the mental challenged child causing her to fall face first on the pavement. The police are supposed to protect the innocent what if she was a rape victim or a victim of sex slavery that escaped and was confused it could have been any number of things but the first reaction is to tazer the child. What a sick society we live in. IMO the officer should be relieved of duty and jailed whats your thoughts?

I couldn't imaging this being my child. I hope the family sues the sh*t outta this guy and he loses everything. Its just sickening. If a big bad police officer cant subdue a 11 year old little girl without a tazer then he has no bussiness being a police officer IMO.
edit on 12-8-2013 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't think the cop should have Tasered the girl. It is a young girl. Don't the cops know that a Taser can hurt some people. They should outlaw those things in this country, it seems like the cops are taking them out and using them too much.

As for the excuse from the police dept. It sounds like an excuse, the police man did not even try to approach the girl it seems.
edit on 12-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is terrible... poor girl... : (

I don't understand how all of this police brutality is coming out of the wood-works all of a sudden, though. And I don't know what is up with this... it seems entirely sketchy.

The police officers around here have just decided to completely forget about having a legitimate reason to pull people over and are doing search and seizures randomly. I've experienced it, and so has one of my friends, neither of us got a ticket or had anything to find, either.
edit on 12-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Can we take tasers away from the police? It's obvious they've become dependent on them to do all of their police work, which now, it seems, includes helping special needs children. I mean WTF?!

I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than this cop's badge being handed over.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just stopped leaving my house all together.

Between the cops and the ignorant, I've learned being in public just isn't all that great.

Sad when kids have to get tasered. I don't care if she was naked, or if she didn't stop walking when you told her to. I'm sure the cops will say "We had to taser her so she didn't wander into traffic". Yeah, whatever. Makes me sick.
edit on 12-8-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I remember this story, the father was interviewed on the Alex Jones show.

Just another case of the police being complete scumbags.

edit on 12-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why would they need to taser an 11 yr old nude child? What threat was there? Surely the first thing you would do is cover her and comfort her. Asking who why and what she was doing out on a high way like that? The mind boggles....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think that every officer who unjustifiably use taser needs to be subjected to the same way.
They are really sick minds, and on top of that, they represent authority

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the only good thing to come out of this is he was relieved of duty but will be working security for one of the drug world soon

people like him do not appear in jail in one door out another never to be seen again i have watch it happen before grease the right palms and f.o on holiday for months

i wonder how he would react to this happening to his child people like this need hunted down and sorted out

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail.

We are nails.

EDIT: I note that the upswing in police brutality has followed decisions to exclude people of high intelligence from Police Academy, when they should be our best and brightest. When only those from the bottom of the bell curve are allowed to be cops, what else than this can you expect?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 12-8-2013 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The taser does not have to be taken away from the cops, the cops just need to be educated and screened on intelligence.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem strange that in the video they keep referring to her as a young woman and not a girl or child? And that they don't even mention her age at all?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

But it seems they are doing the exact opposite of that. Common sense is dangerous in this country.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

the news is not allowed to give out specific info out on a child hence why they tip toe around the age and dont give a name.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
An 11 year old girl wondering the highway, in the nude, is quite strange and the LEO probably suspected mental illness or drug intoxication. What is he to do to subdue her? Incapacitate her so he doesn't get bit or scratched. Although cruel, what other options are there, animal snare?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Were getting closer to a prediction I made in a post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by jacobe001
August 07, 2013
A 3 year old child lies dead after the child was waving around miniature plastic swords from his GI Joe Collection.
15 Cops heroically managed to corner the child, put a bullet in the child's head before he was able to hurt someone.

The above story is fiction I made on the spot, but the way our society and militarized police force is going, we are very close to being there.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
An 11 year old girl wondering the highway, in the nude, is quite strange and the LEO probably suspected mental illness or drug intoxication. What is he to do to subdue her? Incapacitate her so he doesn't get bit or scratched. Although cruel, what other options are there, animal snare?

Your joking right?
At least I hope you are.

So, hypothetically, after tazering her, what is he supposed to then, and why could he not do it before he tazed her?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Oh I don't know maybe his hands? As a bouncer I used my hands to subdue drunk drugged up brawlers.

link   
Don't feel like dealing with it? Just taze em. Laziness could be a factor. or maybe the cop was too scared that an 11 year old autistic girl was going to harm him? Sickining

link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
Is it just me or does it seem strange that in the video they keep referring to her as a young woman and not a girl or child? And that they don't even mention her age at all?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

I like this:

ASHLAND, OR – Walking can be good for your health. Other times, it can leave you tazed and confused.

you seem to be right, she is 11 but the father says she looks "different" 'Husky" and they mistook her for older.

This was not your normal 11-year-old. And the fact that she was 11 shocked me when we found out her actual age,” said Lt. Kelly Collins, with Oregon State Police. He was shocked? Bad choice of words, man.

Read more: newsfixnow.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join