It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAR51: Strontium gel for antigravity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

I don't know about evaporation, but getting your particulate matter in the jet stream certainly makes it hard to know where it is going to land. The US west coast gets it share of Chinese desert dust and city pollution. Vegas smog is partially from LA.

I can dig up the paper if you are interested, but the DOE did a study near the ET Highway (Queen CIty Summit) where they could determine the source of particular radioactive matter. That is, they could determine if it came from a NTS bomb or the Soviets.

When you want something to from a plane to reach the ground, you fly low. Crop dusting looks dangerous low, maybe 100ft. The medfly plane (N32P) I wasted time investigating (including staking out the airport) dropped it's flies in the few thousand ft range.

I've got a book called "Meteors and Meteorites" (Martin Beech). In it he lists a procedure for collecting meteor dust. It falls to earth all the time. It is called skydust, but the word has been totally munged on the internet.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Wasn't that smokey the bear?

Jokes aside, I do know about operation Ranch Hand, you could say that was a chemtrail In the sense these guys are talking about but as gariac pointed out they were really close to the ground, same with crop dusting, I know you already know this boomer it's mainly for the other people that get a cold after a plane flew over at 30,000 feet and think the government is poisoning them

The other thing is cloud seeding that could possibly be associated with chemtrails but even that's a stretch.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Can't edit my post, but I didn't mean that cloud seeding is associated with chemtrails as in that cloud seeding planes drop chemicals to harm people, I meant that people could associate the both of them since they would in theory do that same sort of thing ie. dropping chemicals.

<< 1   >>

join