It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAR51: Strontium gel for antigravity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was leaked some information a few years back concerning a 'secret' recipe for this green/blue gel which would be used to absorb energy somehow, microwaves or just 20kv pulses I suppose, in relation to the first area 51 antigravity secret that was instantly classified info after the inventor's device was looked at by the feds.

This solution, well I forgot where I learned this from, anything about it except the following (and no I am not hoaxing here) ;
There are 8 to 20 elements used.
It is a gel.
It is blue or blue green in color.
One of the elements is strontium, a non-radioactive depleted type I hope. The recipe just said 'strontium'; and if you do your research, you may learn you can buy this in pill form for health issues.
It contained atleast 2 other metals.
It may contain micronized silica powder, fumed silica perhaps.

I didn't realized there was a non-radioactive strontium available which is why I tossed the recipe years back.
I don't want to mess with that stuff, it's lethal, the most lethal on earth.

If anyone has this recipe I'd like to see it again. thanks.

mikefromspace on youtube

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
strontium????? thought that unumpentium (element 115) was the trick

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
scrotium pompeium....

call me when you have a hoverboard
edit on 10-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: my ass itched

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You may wish to look into the Nazi bell mystery. I think that may have utilised some kind of semi-radioactive material (mercury i think) which they then spun to produce torsion fields that may have had an anti-gravity effect.

Apparently it produced some kind of bluish violet light show and consumed most of the electrical output from the local power station.

But its all just hearsay and theories there is no reliable evidence.
edit on 10-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Okay, what's your number?
I am mikefromspace on youtube.
I reverse engineered the levitation unit used by Edward Leedskalnin to move megalithic stones >30tons.
I may have it finished this month.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

"I reverse engineered the levitation unit used by Edward Leedskalnin to move megalithic stones"

That's quite a claim there mate! The Coral Castle dude?

I have to say through, pic's or it did not happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Do you have a link?

Rumors have been circulating that scientists have built
disc airfoils two feet in diameter incorporating a variation
of the simple two-plate electrical condenser which,
charged to a potential of 50,000 volts, has achieved a
speed of 17 feet per second with a total energy input of
50 watts. A three-foot diameter disc airfoil charged to
150 kilovolts turned out such an amazing performance
that the whole thing was immediately classified.

Mercury vapor tubes, custom tubes, are one key method they used in the 40's.
My own research into zero point energy is something I would be scared to share with anyone publicly so I started a club where I explain a few of these techs, including the device used at Coral Castle which I reverse engineered recently. It's a very cheap way to make a craft. Although it's all theory, it's very advanced. The Nazis started a based in the Arctic many years ago, and have the handle on underground tunnels more than the US which works with them as allies outside of the usual government.
I'll look into your suggestion, but I'm really looking for the recipe. I suppose I can figure it out in time but I'd like to try this now since I just learned of another new tech which may be useful in making it work. A special way of amplifying microwaves using a reflective horn cavity.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

They are one in the same once bonded under 500kv charge, just like element 140 is just iron made polarized a special way under >500kv charge. You can get Consumertronix to make it for you as a "special project"; it's called stealth paint mix.

mikefromspace/ youtube

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"Do you have a link?"

en.wikipedia.org...

projectcamelotportal.com...

www.americanantigravity.com...

Hope those help.

I don't testify as to their credibility all the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the only credibility you have... is that youve been here since 2008.. with only 55 replies

so you obviously only speak when you have something proper to say

but i agree with the above member... pics or it didnt happen!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
dbl post

so heres a joke

whats the difference between a smart man and a stupid man?
nothing... they both think they know everything!
edit on 10-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My own research into zero point energy is something I would be scared to share with anyone publicly so I started a club where I explain a few of these techs, including the device used at Coral Castle which I reverse engineered recently.

Okay you don't want to share these amazing discoveries publicly but you will share the info. with random people you meet anonymously on the internet? That makes sense.

I would like to see a demonstration of the Coral Castle mahine / tech. As the other member mentioned if you don't have pics or a video or some proof it's kinda hard to swallow. Hundreds if not thousands of people have tried to figure it out if you have the answer it's a very impressive accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is his claims.........

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is this what you are talking about?

The strontium titanates SrTiO3, Sr2TiO4, Sr3Ti2O7 and Sr4Ti3O10 can be synthesized by a sol–gel method at low temperatures. The reaction between strontium acetate solution and titanium(IV) isopropoxide leads to the formation of strontium titanate gels. The gels can be converted to the strontium titanates by drying and calcination. The resulting ultrafine, phase-pure strontium titanate powders have a low impurity content. They are very sinter active above 1000 °C. The rate of densification (which considers the green densities at a given time and the theoretical densities of the titanates for the calculations) during the sintering of compacts increases as Sr2TiO4 < Sr3Ti2O7 < Sr4Ti3O10 < SrTiO3. The strontium titanate gels and the titanate powders were characterized by differential thermal analysis (DTA), thermal gravimetry (TG), X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and chemical analysis.

pubs.rsc.org...

Actually,try this pdf................................

reinep.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 10-8-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

How many strontium pills will it take for me to get to alpha proxima?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have heard that strontium is used in chem trails.. now you say it is also used in antigraviy tech

I have also heard that barium titanate is used in chemtrails... and TTBrown said Barium titanate is also used in antgravity technology...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've heard that chemtrails are just a myth and there's no substance whatsoever to the claims that they are real?
edit on 10-8-2013 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have heard that ATS is flooded with disinfo agents who make ridiculous skeptical remarks when people get too close to the truth...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Do you know at altitude anything dropped will evaporate before it hits the ground? Or I could be just telling you this because I'm a government agent

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Actually.......

During the Vietnam War, between 1962 and 1971, the United States military sprayed nearly 20,000,000 US gallons (76,000,000 l) of material containing chemical herbicides and defoliants mixed with jet fuel in Vietnam, eastern Laos and parts of Cambodia, as part of Operation Ranch Hand. The program's goal was to defoliate forested and rural land, depriving guerrillas of cover; another goal was to induce forced draft urbanization, destroying the ability of peasants to support themselves in the countryside, and forcing them to flee to the U.S. dominated cities, thus depriving the guerrillas of their rural support and food supply

Agent Orange
Wiki (I know, I know)

Technically that would be the definition of chemtrails, at least to the members of ATS.

No chemtrails do not exist in America as conspiracy theorists say they do. In my almost 2500 hours of flying in a KC-135, I saw probably thousands of contrails in the sky, but no chemtrails. We had a general rule of thumb that if you had to dump fuel in an emergency, we would climb to over 10,000 feet MSL because the fuel would evaporate before it hit the ground. Sorry, but crop dusting isn't chemtrails!
edit on 10-8-2013 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join