It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terror Threat in Austin Texas?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
Settle down guys, nothing ever happens while an "exercise" is taking place. EVER!

Wait a second......

Seriously though, BE ALERT!!!

They like to exercise with real bombs
like in Boston

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Its not the same as the guard, but it's considered under the same.

The National Guard, Coast Guard and State Guard. So Texas has one extra division but they place it under the national guard, probably to keep the feds from getting involved.

I think there was some issue with the "State" Guard and afganistan some many years back but not sure exactly what went down.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In trying to clear up some confusion with the Texas State Guard:

Q: How is the Texas State Guard different from the Texas National Guard?

That should do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by fenson76

The concept isn't new or different, no. Every state has National Guard which is, literally, a state Military. What had gotten my attention here was seeing it worded that way. Texas is the source of odd things at times, like Republic of Texas type breakaway / private secession movements and such. So 'Texas Military' almost sounds like an entirely autonomous force and structure.

The several replies have been helpful though. Amazing the little things we sometimes miss, eh? It is true about learning something every day though.

The Oregon Defence Force is not a national guard unit.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I live in north Austin and this is the first I've heard about this. It's not a surprise though, as I don't watch national nor local news.

With that said, over the past week and a half, I've heard and seen a group of helicopters fly over every other day/night. When I saw them during the day, 2 (leading the formation) looked like Hueys/transport helis and the one trailing the formation was thinner and smaller, like a fighter. This sighting, they were flying east to west.

The very first night I heard them, I didn't get outside soon enough to get a looksy. But there is definitely more activity as of late.
edit on 11-8-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Too many coincidences here...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by theRhenn

If terrorists were going to attack Texas they would attack the southeast corner of the state where the major ports and refineries are. The ports in Houston, Beaumont and Pt. Arthur is where the majority og military equipment is shipped in and out of Texas for Fort Hood in TX and Fort Polk in LA, and the majority of oil and chemical refineries as well as major pipelines are in the SE part of Texas too. Attacking Austin does nothing but wipe out the largest group of organized liberals in Texas.....hmmmmmm, false flag by Rick Perry maybe?

edit on 8/10/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

Terrorist attacks in the U.S. are not part of a military strategy, they're part of a campaign of fear and confusion.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

ill be in Austin Monday through Wednesday this coming week

link

Flying to Austin Texas tomorrow morning. Gonna put some rumors to rest. Gonna say a lot of things that need to be said

link

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas

OK, that would explain what Biggs is doing there - looking deeper into the Mystery surrounding his friend Michael Hastings' disappearence

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Does he have an appearance "scheduled" for the show...or...what?
Gonna say some things that need to be said...
Hmmm --
Thanks for the update!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join