It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA: Snowden Told You "What"... Now Learn How and Why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold

Originally posted by drakus
Wow, what a bunch of sociopaths!
Impressive thread man, have a flag, and a star, and other virtual expressions of "Epic!"

It's worth complimenting the effort that has gone into this well constructed informative thread, and many posters are adding their 2 cents worth, hardly a sign of sociopathic behaviour.

Exactly what your own comments are adding to the worth of this thread is debatable, but I see no problem in other posters acknowledgement of what can be considered an inspiring amount of research and relevant details from the OP.

I was referring to those who authored the research discussed by the OP, not the posters within this thread
edit on 13/8/2013 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold

Wow, what a bunch of sociopaths!
Impressive thread man, have a flag, and a star, and other virtual expressions of "Epic!"

It's worth complimenting the effort that has gone into this well constructed informative thread, and many posters are adding their 2 cents worth, hardly a sign of sociopathic behaviour.

Exactly what your own comments are adding to the worth of this thread is debatable, but I see no problem in other posters acknowledgement of what can be considered an inspiring amount of research and relevant details from the OP.

I was referring to those who authored the research discussed by the OP, not the posters within this thread
edit on 13/8/2013 by drakus because: (no reason given)

Ok, sorry.

My bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Originally posted by Manipulativebehavior

Originally posted by covertpanther
I dont even care about this survelliance bull*. All it comes down to is this; there is a colective in the government, who are a bunch of low-life creeps, with zero morality, zero care of humanity or anything but their half ass "goals" or agenda..

Yes..that is true and very much real, but the general population cares not about what you say or type for it has been merged into a non threat and deemed a necessity to have such a function within society.

Yes...we really do know and implement what we know and the results are without a doubt far more positive than any scifi novel you may or who ever you may know that has read.

When I made that post; do you THINK I made it to the general population?

Let me help, obviously NOT. Or I would of made a facebook post..

Welcome to Ats rook

The moment anything is uploaded or typed on your or anyones pc/mac/smartphone or digital means, it is stored within the core as a temp within the function of your unit. That means, it can be accessed and is always accessed if it is flagged. Facebook, is simply candy for the illeterate that assume they have privacy.

P.S. Digital Hostility is not my means of communicataions but can be used and has been used to protect what my concept of reality is and may not coincide with what your perception of reality is, nor will I expand of on my concept of reality is if the need arises for you or who ever deems it relevant to ask. Exist to Serve, Serve to Exist

cerebral candy for the limited is what i would like to name the bellow vid. :-)

Although the information is 5+ years old, its still and obviously is indexed as new. ( CreepyDOL )
edit on 14-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join