It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Goals (1963)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It has been quite obvious for some time that there is a lot more going on in this country (The US) than most people would like to think. I have tried to find other explanations but I'll tell you something that is hard to discount -

With the rise of the internet, it is now possible to really have a look and see for yourself what most people think and believe. What kinds of views are the most prevalent on the internet? Now there are some libertarian havens but the general collective viewpoint you will find on most discussion areas is extremely Marxist. To the point to where you will actually face bullying by multiple perpetrators if you express anything that goes against the grain. And if you persist and/or are too outspoken about it, they will begin to seek ways to make you wish you hadn't.

When it is not absolutely crystal clear what type of ideology you're up against, there is almost always enough suspicion that this is so to convince me that the vast majority of people lean strongly Marxist, away from individualism and very strongly towards collectivism.

And what is more, many of these people you will encounter are acutely aware of what their views represent. This can easily be determined by the things they say. It's that same old Marxist rhetoric you know so well if you're older than 30. Same old tactics. Same old propaganda. Same old thing. Dialectics, endless conflict, creating conflict where none exists, stirring the pot at exactly the right moment.

This is not to say libertarians never do any of these things in the course of promoting their views but they're generally not so systematic about it. The Marxist is almost clinical in ritually inflaming his/her constituency. This is a big part of the Marxist fingerprint that will usually expose them if you know what to look for.

Libertarians are typically passionate and their passion is real. The Marxist typically only displays passion when it is needed to persuade or to agitate. In reality, they feel nothing as they do this. Like a scientist in a lab with his rats.

This cannot be accidental or coincidence. This is the result of a concerted and coordinated effort.
edit on 15-8-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This cannot be accidental or coincidence. This is the result of a concerted and coordinated effort.
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Great comments.
Star.I have come to exactly the same conclusion as you have. No one, including Obama, could be so ignorant that they cant see what their actions and programs are doing. It just MUST be intentional.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

"When it is not absolutely crystal clear what type of ideology you're up against, there is almost always enough suspicion that this is so to convince me that the vast majority of people lean strongly Marxist, away from individualism and very strongly towards collectivism.

And what is more, many of these people you will encounter are acutely aware of what their views represent. This can easily be determined by the things they say. It's that same old Marxist rhetoric you know so well if you're older than 30. Same old tactics. Same old propaganda. Same old thing. Dialectics, endless conflict, creating conflict where none exists, stirring the pot at exactly the right moment. "

I have witnessed what you have described on a Daily Basis here on ATS ...... Seems Anarchy is more Popular than Law and Order Nowadays in this Politically Progressive Liberal Infested America where Freedom and Liberty have somehow become " Dirty Words " to those who feel they must Change the Once Greatest Nation on Earth into a Homogenous Collective of Mediocrity........................

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfEmeritus

" It just MUST be intentional. "

Of Course it is , so what do WE THE PEOPLE Do About that >? .....Hmm..........

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join