It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
reply to post by nenothtu

...and after a few months of false alarms we get caught napping when the real thing hits (Christmas?)

would partly explain all the prisoners freed by the bad guys this summer. more troops for Operation September 12.

Now there's a thought - they might keep hollering that the sky is falling until everyone gets bored with it and goes back to sleep.

And I don't doubt a bit that a large proportion of the recently sprung prisoners may have a piss poor attitude towards their captors, and might be looking for some payback. Prison food being what it is, they'd likely need a few months of steady eating to have enough mass behind them to leave a mark in any sort of dustup, so who knows? You may be on to something there.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

...and after a few months of false alarms we get caught napping when the real thing hits (Christmas?)

would partly explain all the prisoners freed by the bad guys this summer. more troops for Operation September 12.

reply to post by works4dhs

Could you elaborate on "Operation September 12"? Haven't heard of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by works4dhs

Could you elaborate on "Operation September 12"? Haven't heard of this.

nothing specific, just my personal term for whatever comes next ('after' Sept 11)
working for DHS I can tell you, we've been waiting for quite a while for something more to happen here. I like to think they plan on staying in their hemisphere but not counting on it.
thing about 9/11, if al-Quaeda does it's next project and it's not as impressive (hard to top/match 9/11) it will make them look as if they're going downhill.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join