It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Positive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I guess there are millions of posts of like this but I shall continue:

"If you're not with us, you're against us"
"They hate your freedom"

Wait, isn't this exactly what they're doing? Typical reaction for this system is to blame others for the stuff THEY'RE actually doing.

I'm sad to see that so many smart people are getting tangled in the politics, practicing mental gymnastics, trying to rationalize and justify this stuff.. playing their game and actually in that way letting these things to go on. I totally refuse to do so. If you do, you're actually slowly digesting this and letting it happen.

In this accelerating spiral to dystopian, Orwellian nightmare, one could ask.. exactly WHEN and WHY did this happen? Did we totally lose something on the line? When we're heading into this NIGHTMARE and endless WAR led by psychopaths and sociopaths for profit, who divide us and turn us against each other.. didn't the history teach us nothing?

They're attacking EVERYTHING good in life. Remember laughter, unity, fun? Instead of pointless slaving, misery and negative crap flooding from every possible direction? They're get crazier day by day, and WE will be the victims.

Dont. Play. The. Game.

This isn't about spying, even control. This is about spritual warfare, for the future of you and me. Are letting this DYSTOPIA to take over? Aren't we smarter than this?

I love you ALL YOU guys deeply, since your wouldn't end up here otherwise.. SO I ASK YOU PLEASE, considerate. This is something that we all know by now, but WE HAVE TO FIGHT!

I'm not gonna quote any known thinker here.. I'm just calling for the ULTIMATE RESISTANCE. Mental/spiritual/physical resistance against this crap. If you don't do it, someone else will CERTAINLY occupy that.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Dont. Play. The. Game.

Agreed 1000%.
Y'know ...and that's why aliens don't talk to us!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Or its the aliens that are doing it. Why would mankind knowingly destroy its own environment and go against its basic survival instincts? We are slowly taking on alien like moral values and Terra forming our planet into something humans cannot live in. We were taken over at the top in the mid fifties.

They are winning without destroying the planet they want. I bet the alien environment is very carbon rich.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Or its the aliens that are doing it. Why would mankind knowingly destroy its own environment and go against its basic survival instincts?

You've hinted at the double meaning of the phrase.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

IThey're attacking EVERYTHING good in life. Remember laughter, unity, fun? Instead of pointless slaving, misery and negative crap flooding from every possible direction? They're get crazier day by day, and WE will be the victims.

Dont. Play. The. Game.

In times such as these it can appear to quite dark. It is important to realize that there are still good things in life and grab on to them. We can't allow the situations around us to steal our happiness, laughter, unity and fun - if we do then we are a beaten and repressed people.

Together,...not only here on ATS but the world as a whole can become the very thing to end this dystopia. It starts with the individual, one person at a time. Share it with a friend, family member or loved one and pass it on. Darkness, hopelessness, and sadness are a virus to the soul, In times like these hope, happiness, laughter and standing together as one is the antidote to the world evils.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TryptychIn this accelerating spiral to dystopian, Orwellian nightmare, one could ask.. exactly WHEN and WHY did this happen? Did we totally lose something on the line? When we're heading into this NIGHTMARE and endless WAR led by psychopaths and sociopaths for profit, who divide us and turn us against each other.. didn't the history teach us nothing?

I had this sort of discussion with my uncle who is a lawyer and a radical. He was going through law school when Watergate was happening and he was inspired by that to make the law his life's work.

We came to the conclusion that high school/ or prep school/second form, whatever you may call it, is not the place to teach the kids about Noam Chomsky or Howard Zinn.

It's too much information. 16, 17, 18 years old is too young to understand and too early to teach that murderers wear the most expensive suits, that criminals live in the US Government and income taxes on wages of a man's labor is illegal confiscation of personal property.

It's too much.

At the same time we agreed (me and my uncle) that preparation of the intellect is the most important goal in high school. Not to learn by wrote, verbatim, repetition, multiple choice quiz at the end...

Sometimes it takes 15 years to prepare for just 1 battle and you better be ready when it comes because the enemy does not relent, ever. And you might only get one chance to fight so you better be ready.

My chance came in 2003 and I won against two corrupt local judges. The judges served jail time and had their law licenses revoked because they were taking drug money inside the court of law!!!!

Each person can have a mission, an individual mission, as long as they are fighting it and winning I am sure everything will turn out right. I didn't rely on a "movement" to join in a futile search for personal identity.

I went to face the enemy on his turf and they lost. And I did that alone. Sometimes the battles are not in the newspaper headlines or broadcast on the nightly news... but you can rest assured that there are battles for freedom every single day .... there are losses on both sides, too.... if I had lost my criminal case against these corrupt judges they could have ruined my life. The penalties I was up against were 1 year in jail and 10,000 fine.

All on trumped up charges of course.

The prosecutor against me was a neglectful fool. But you know what? With the two new vacancies he was able to move up the chain of command after he won an election for a judgeship in that same jurisdiction.

That means, the fight keeps going, it keeps going even when judges are lost, even when the corrupt have been chased from their chambers... some other dimwit will simply move up and take his place.

Like in the Matrix. When you beat Agent Smith he simply teleports into the body of someone else and comes after you again again and again.

I wrote too much. But I heard your plaintive call for justice and positivity.

top topics

join