It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Were They Doing To Us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have recently collected my thoughts with a groups of friends at a Bon fire last night. Throughout our vast conversations I brought up something that has been somewhat of a mystery or puzzle to me. Iam talking about what it was like for the individuals who were born of an earlier decade who were forced into quite bizarre practices throughout their early public education.

I'm talking kindergarten-5th or perhaps 6th grade essentially the early learning programs of public education. There have been may different procedures as rules to follow without much reason for their being,
By perhaps the most bizarre was how adamant the teacher was about making us all as young students get up in the mornings and stand next to our desk place our right hand over our heart and recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.

Do you remember being forced into doing this?! Now I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but OPEN your mind and THINK for yourself for a moment here...this was a practice that was obviously important for a reason because the public school system was heavily influenced to make sure young school students were exposed to these daily conditionings. But why?

Why would something that was so accepted but bizarre at the same time eventually be fazed out and not practiced anymore?

I say bizarre BECAUSE it IS! This is a period in a young students life where the "Public School System" is teaching the young about their country and how to OBEY and conform.

The parents are not doing this its all directly coming from the structures of public education.

Now listen here my friends after all this you can assimilate what has been done to you as a young student of older times.

Current public schools do NOT practice the pledging of Allegiance? Why is this?

I believe the practicing of such direct measures are not needed in today's society. It's not the "Pledge of Allegiance" anymore it's the activities a young student will be involving themselves with through such devices like "smart phones" and modern television broadcasts.

All of the "Emotions" and "Imagination" an individual possesses will ultimately become their reality. This is proven fact as many many books and literature suggest.

So by forcing young students into situations where their subconscious mind allows and accepts specific "emotions" and "imagination" the ones responsible for these acts of worship can directly affect and change the lives of those participation without their full awareness of the aftermath of the affects.

I hope you all follow me and know what I'm trying to say here.

It's basically this : you can introduce scenarios into an individuals life that will spark certain "emotions" and "imaginative powers" and by doing so you are directly affecting and changing that individuals life with or without the individual fully aware of such an event. For emotions and imagination are the two most concentrated energies we possess as creatures of biological life here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Technology as you've mentioned is the new "pledge of allegiance". Your not walking around with a new generation cell phone without some form of conformity. "Hive mind" anyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

The Pledge of Allegiance helped to foster nationalistic pride. It helped to strengthen the concept of an American identity separate from foreigners.

With the steady rise of globalization and the push for a one world government, concepts such as nationalism and pride for one's own country are being phased out. It's easier to rule all of mankind when the superiority, separatist, or isolationist aspects of nationalism are eliminated. Globalization is also why the we have seen an increase attack on the U.S. Constitution and the rights, freedoms, and privacy therein.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

People had a different mindset in those days. My father a war hero from WW2 and Korean wars got very angry and stopped at a gas station, raged in and forced them to take down their flag because it was dirty and frayed. In those days respect of the flag was instilled and yes I remember the feeling when saluting the flag of patriotism even though I didn't know that was what I was feeling.

We have passed many laws since taking away that respect and maybe I was wrong because I thought that was a good thing, after all it is only a SYMBOL of what we should respect, the men and women who gave their lives were not dying for the piece of cloth. But now I see it all went hand in hand.

I personally think it is all about a lost way of thinking that included many principles, respect for elders, your good word having value, politeness to everyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sadly, the pledge is no longer employed because of Political Correctness.

We wouldn't want to offend anyone with American Pride now would we?

No way. /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieSektor
Hello ATS, I have recently collected my thoughts with a groups of friends at a Bon fire last night. Throughout our vast conversations I brought up something that has been somewhat of a mystery or puzzle to me. Iam talking about what it was like for the individuals who were born of an earlier decade who were forced into quite bizarre practices throughout their early public education.

I'm talking kindergarten-5th or perhaps 6th grade essentially the early learning programs of public education. There have been may different procedures as rules to follow without much reason for their being,
By perhaps the most bizarre was how adamant the teacher was about making us all as young students get up in the mornings and stand next to our desk place our right hand over our heart and recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.

Do you remember being forced into doing this?! Now I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but OPEN your mind and THINK for yourself for a moment here...this was a practice that was obviously important for a reason because the public school system was heavily influenced to make sure young school students were exposed to these daily conditionings. But why?

Why would something that was so accepted but bizarre at the same time eventually be fazed out and not practiced anymore?

I say bizarre BECAUSE it IS! This is a period in a young students life where the "Public School System" is teaching the young about their country and how to OBEY and conform.

The parents are not doing this its all directly coming from the structures of public education.

Now listen here my friends after all this you can assimilate what has been done to you as a young student of older times.

Current public schools do NOT practice the pledging of Allegiance? Why is this?

I believe the practicing of such direct measures are not needed in today's society. It's not the "Pledge of Allegiance" anymore it's the activities a young student will be involving themselves with through such devices like "smart phones" and modern television broadcasts.

All of the "Emotions" and "Imagination" an individual possesses will ultimately become their reality. This is proven fact as many many books and literature suggest.

So by forcing young students into situations where their subconscious mind allows and accepts specific "emotions" and "imagination" the ones responsible for these acts of worship can directly affect and change the lives of those participation without their full awareness of the aftermath of the affects.

I hope you all follow me and know what I'm trying to say here.

It's basically this : you can introduce scenarios into an individuals life that will spark certain "emotions" and "imaginative powers" and by doing so you are directly affecting and changing that individuals life with or without the individual fully aware of such an event. For emotions and imagination are the two most concentrated energies we possess as creatures of biological life here on Earth.

ever wonder HOW MUCH project paperclips' members messed with our growing minds?

I get visions of NAZI YOUTH...so often

the Pledge thing was pushed post PAPERCLIP, was it not?

YES< yes it was.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

People had a different mindset in those days. My father a war hero from WW2 and Korean wars got very angry and stopped at a gas station, raged in and forced them to take down their flag because it was dirty and frayed. In those days respect of the flag was instilled and yes I remember the feeling when saluting the flag of patriotism even though I didn't know that was what I was feeling.

We have passed many laws since taking away that respect and maybe I was wrong because I thought that was a good thing, after all it is only a SYMBOL of what we should respect, the men and women who gave their lives were not dying for the piece of cloth. But now I see it all went hand in hand.

I personally think it is all about a lost way of thinking that included many principles, respect for elders, your good word having value, politeness to everyone.

What if that flag meant something OTHER than what we/they were led to believe?

Smedley Butler...?

The worst part, that so many heroes were willing to die (many drafted, btw) for what exactly? WHOSE interests were served?
Has America become a better place after those wars?

I wish all the military would turn against the 1%!

that would be truly heroic.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The reason schools used to do this was to perpetuate the Nationalist mentality of "USA..USA..USA". This Nationalist mentality was designed and brought to the forefront post Civil War in order to end individual state sovereignty, which was the cause of the civil war, although I prefer to call it The War of Northern Aggression, because that is exactly what it was. Fast forward to today, and we are now in a globalist mindset, and in our march into one world government/governnace, it is necessary for the Nationalist mentality to go away in favor of a more globalist "open society" mentality. The other reason the Pledge is no longer said is because some contrarian Atheist somewhere was bored and decided that his/her views, which are only shared by less than 5% of the population of America, should be forced on everyone in the interest of fairness and the end result was having the phrase "Under God" removed from the pledge, under the guise that the separation of Church and State is actually in the Constitution, which it most certainly IS NOT.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Yes, that's kind of the feeling and impression I gathered from my childhood experiences. Very good points. That would make a Legendary film, but what would they call it " Your Daily Life" lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The other reason the Pledge is no longer said is because some contrarian Atheist somewhere was bored and decided that his/her views, which are only shared by less than 5% of the population of America, should be forced on everyone in the interest of fairness and the end result was having the phrase "Under God" removed from the pledge...

Are you aware that this phrase was added in the 1950's due to lobbying by a Secret Society and the first challenge to the pledge was made by Christians?

edit on 3-8-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The other reason the Pledge is no longer said is because some contrarian Atheist somewhere was bored and decided that his/her views, which are only shared by less than 5% of the population of America, should be forced on everyone in the interest of fairness and the end result was having the phrase "Under God" removed from the pledge...

Are you aware that this phrase was added in the 1950's due to lobbying by a Secret Society and the first challenge to the pledge was made by Christians?

edit on 3-8-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

NOPE...doubt he was aware of that!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The three most valued efforts of true Freemasonry... is...
1) the right hand upon the heart... before the pledge. (Apprentice)
2) the right hand raised to the right at a right angle.. before the oath of enlistment (fellow)
3) the right hand above the right eye in salutation to the holy spirit (banner) master)...

Under God....
So help me God...
And silence for the grace of God.

I toot my own horn to say that.

I Am Pinocchio!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned!
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold!
BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant! HMPH!
Although I did break a rock with a stick once...
edit on 4-8-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

"They" also wanted to take it out due to some words and concepts or beliefs being present, "God" being one of them which didn't play nice with the pc thing of the minorities that have the only say in what's allowed and what's not.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

Doesn't change the current events, how it originated and what happenes today are not related, or are they?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It all goes back to George Washington - the ORIGINAL AMERICAN FREEMASON!

George Washington's Mason Connection

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by likelyculprit

Is that your Ebay account ? You posted in two different threads and added nothing to them , just a link to books being sold on Ebay .

Tell us in your own words exactly how and what parts of these books relate to the subject of the OP .
edit on 6-8-2013 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by likelyculprit

With respect to George Washington, I'd say that Ben Franklin was the original American Freemason, but then its really hard to label any of them as such with all of their accomplishments.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What I personally like is that every four years, the last 4 words that every newly elected or re-elected President says as he takes his oath. "........So Help Me God!"

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nevermind

-MM
edit on 11-8-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join