It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When I Get These Cuffs Off You I'm Going to Kick the Piss Out of You"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

So if a loud muffler at night isn't a crime, I can bump my stereo outside your house, right? Right? You guys like M.O.P.?

A crime in what sense? A cause for a citation, a civil infraction? Sure it is. That was not what happened though, was it? What happened is that this citizen, age really doesn't matter knew his rights and it sent the ego maniac cop off into an authoritarian fit of rage, which, in the throws of, he violated the citizens civil rights.

What he should of done, is put his ego on check as a public servant out to protect and serve, issued the citation and moved on.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

That's internet smart, son. Now let me tell you what's really gonna happen. This kid is going to be charged with a noise violation, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest. If he can afford a lawyer, he MIGHT get the resist dropped. Welcome to America. Don't start **** with Johnny Law.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You pay attention to my posts? Creepy stalker, get the **** away from me. I've never seen a single post by you, so how about you take those tampon emotions of yours and go back to the shadows of white-prideville.

come off it man
, no one is buying your tough guy act. And how did race get involved in this conversation? You do know that people can have an opinion on a fake murder case without being a racist? I would also like to point out that people like you and your adversaries that got got caught up in the zimmerman trail bullshnip are exactly whats wrong with humanity. It was a bullship trail ment to get people like you to cause a rukas amongst your equals, wake the F up and stop fighting the people you should be banding together with.
edit on Thu Aug 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The only "punk-asses that need to be taken off the street" as you say, are cops like the one in this video. This seems to be a growing problem in this country and others.

Let's see how you feel when it's you or one of your loved ones that gets their skull cracked open, or worse, at the hands of one of these cops on a power trip.

In the meantime just keep your blinders on and act like all is right in the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I keep wondering when the attitude of the police changed from being part of the public but working as a police officer to the attitude of today, which is not being a part of the public but an army which is virtually running a police state against the public.

Fine I know some of us public are idiots and some dangerous and viscious but surely police training prepares officers to know the difference or at least give a normal member of the public the benefit till proved wrong. I know occasionally Police Officers get killed but that is the nature of the job and anyone going into the Force knows the risks, which in the UK are small, I can't say for the USA.

In the UK our Police use to be a special part of our community. They lived locally, and were well respected because respect was mutual and cooperation was automatic. Arrresting someone was done as a ' last resort' (unless it was something serious) and we thought we had the best police in the world. But our police have changed so much over less than 20 years, I don't recognize them except for some of the older ones who seem better integrated with the public. Sadly the tv the other day showed Officers leaving the station with one thing in mind, 'Who can I arrest today?"

Their job was originally to protect the public and sort things out law and orderwise, today the public seem to be considered their prey.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

That's internet smart, son. Now let me tell you what's really gonna happen. This kid is going to be charged with a noise violation, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest. If he can afford a lawyer, he MIGHT get the resist dropped. Welcome to America. Don't start **** with Johnny Law.

To Protect and Serve

Rights Before Fights

Our Rights as we the People

Liberty or Death

Love not War

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Smart ass kid with a loud muffler, thinks he can get away by watching YouTube videos. He resists, so he has no case. Punk asses like this brat need to be taken off the street.

and thrown in detention camps for reprogramming

and gassed like the evil vermin they are

and locked up for good so they don't bother us with their evil, freedom bashing mufflers

and spanked?

Sorry, I'm having trouble finishing your thought.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

reply to post by Helious

To Protect and Serve

Rights Before Fights

Our Rights as we the People

Liberty or Death

Love not War

Bumper stickers, eh? That's about your mentality. Slogans and short phrases.

If your "mentality" was so acute, you would have summarized the meaning of my post quite quickly. I am well beyond bumper stickers and am not intimidated by your tough talk and most certainly am not impressed with your shallow and uncalculated posts.

You are free to have whatever opinion you wish on this or any other subject and I do not begrudge you for it, I only take issue when you insist that your opinion is the right one.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this tape needs to be on the cops bosses desk tomorrow .

but in america it will get him promoted and a pay rise sack the muppet .

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Ex-Leo here JA.. You cite the person for having a loud muffler. By cite I mean issue a ticket. Not arrest and threaten.

If I arrested a kid every time they were being a belligerent brat I would have no time for anything else.

Ignorance is bliss. Good luck in life DaTrool. JA!!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hassling this kid is a waste of time and money the streets are full of real criminals, it always bugged me when the police hassled my son for skate boarding and ignored the crack house across the street,

helpless

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by DaTroof

Ex-Leo here JA.. You cite the person for having a loud muffler. By cite I mean issue a ticket. Not arrest and threaten.

If I arrested a kid every time they were being a belligerent brat I would have no time for anything else.

Ignorance is bliss. Good luck in life DaTrool. JA!!

I can agree with you that a citation should be sufficient, but much like the referee who only sees the retaliation and not the initial cheap shot, we only have this boy's video and not the whole story. I'd like to see the police dashcam for this stop, because I imagine little innocent Billy here ain't so innocent or respectful.

Also, regardless of what this officer says, where did this culture of "disobey everything a cop says" start? You have rights, but until someone disrespects you, be respectful. Most of these police-stop videos are instigated by nervous people anxious to start a problem. I'm tired of it. Real police brutality should be the focus of the outrage, not supporting some bratty kid who didn't even get his rights violated.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
the police officer was a disgrace to his uniform as were the ones that gunned down a 95 year old man and the ones that turned up swat style to kill a baby deer in a rescue centre and thats just what i remember this week .

you get what you pay for people

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So if a loud muffler at night isn't a crime, I can bump my stereo outside your house, right? Right? You guys like M.O.P.?

are you really trying to scare ats with gangster hip hop music? How old are you? This is precious haha.

if your really trying to scare someone with hiphop gangster rap i suggest you try something a little less kumbuyya than M.O.P.

try this guy

WARNING BAD WORDS AND QUESTIONABLE MORAL CONTENT

at least he doesn't sound like two drunk children rapping in their moms basement

I Hate dirty cops if your gonna be a dirty cop at least roll pediphiles,child murders, and drug dealers that sell to kids.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

For the sake of entertaining your thread derailment. What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

LOL, I chose that track because it's what I was listening to. Ouch, spittin hate on mah boys!
I like the song you posted. So silly.

Anyway, my point was that loud mufflers are annoying, and many users here find hip-hop being played loudly from vehicles VERY annoying. Just saying the 2 are the same. If we're gonna defend this kid and his muffler, let's defend kids getting rolled for loud music.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by DaTroof

You clearly don't know squat about the police.

Oh I know enough about them to tell you they are not allowed to abuse their power like displayed in the video. You really think cops can say things like ""When I Get These Cuffs Off You I'm Going to Kick the Piss Out of You" ? You would be DEAD wrong. Your ignorance is really showing fella.

A few threads here over the last few days will prove that wrong.

This is nothing compared to killing unarmed persons and some of the other issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join