It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When I Get These Cuffs Off You I'm Going to Kick the Piss Out of You"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Spotted this on twitter and I believe this needs to be spread around.

Caught on Tape: A young man pulled over for a muffler issue ends up cuffed and arrested. Cop caught threatening to kick the piss out of the young man. Share...raise awareness.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wait. He pulled him over cause he suspected he might not have a muffler??
Kid: "Why am I being detained?" Cop: " Cause I said so." Wow.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Smart ass kid with a loud muffler, thinks he can get away by watching YouTube videos. He resists, so he has no case. Punk asses like this brat need to be taken off the street.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

thinks he can get away by watching YouTube videos

Um. You do know we live in America right? We don't go to jail for things like not having a muffler (which it turns out he did actually have one
)... The kid didn't even resist. Did you watch the video?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Another PIG on a power trip. You could hear it in that cops voice he was just itching for that kid to resist in some way or form so he could pull his gun out and show who the "bigger man" is.

"Cause I'm a Police Officer and you didn't Listen!!"

Someone got beat up too much in high school. What a punk..Learn some professionalism you clown.
edit on 1-8-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

only 300 views?? This needs to be spread around everywhere as soon as possible.
edit on 1-8-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes, I watched the video. The kid is being a belligerent brat and uncooperative. It's illegal to have loud mufflers/exhaust in certain areas. Are you American? This isn't a new issue.

EDIT: And he absolutely resisted arrest. You clearly don't know squat about the police.
edit on 1-8-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The kid did not resist and there is no law against being a "belligerent brat". People get citations for things like "loud mufflers", they don't just arrest you for it. You obviously have no idea how things work in this country.

Edit to emphasize: How things are SUPPOSED to work in this country.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I found it on facebook, and shared it on twitter. I just noticed you guys re-tweeted it. I was going to post it but you beat me to it.

However, the cop clearly says. 'Once i get the cuffs off of you at the police station, im going to kick the piss out of you.'

Yup, another cop on a power trip over nothing.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Smart ass kid with a loud muffler, thinks he can get away by watching YouTube videos. He resists, so he has no case. Punk asses like this brat need to be taken off the street.

##snipped##

"Smart ass kid with a loud muffler"....Ya buddy, big crime there!!! I Suppose he doesn't talk or act the way your closed mind allows either?? Maybe we should just go out and arrest everyone for doing nothing wrong other than upsetting your "reality tunnel"??
edit on Thu Aug 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You clearly don't know squat about the police.

Oh I know enough about them to tell you they are not allowed to abuse their power like displayed in the video. You really think cops can say things like ""When I Get These Cuffs Off You I'm Going to Kick the Piss Out of You" ? You would be DEAD wrong. Your ignorance is really showing fella.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Disgusting - they were going to beast him until he said it was all on tape.

He's lucky they didnt *find* a big bag of coke in his car.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The anger and accusations/attacks displayed here in this post is similar to the anger and abuse of power this cop displayed. There is a new trend developing with law enforcement now and it's an "us vs them" mentality. Most cops would even admit this now. This is not what law enforcement was intended to be, but I suspect if it keeps up the way it has been things are going to get REAL bad before they get better.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I come across your posts all the time, chill out, nobody is stalking you.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

EDIT: And he absolutely resisted arrest. You clearly don't know squat about the police.

Pot / Kettle.

You absolutely know nothing about the rights of American citizens as it pertains to law enforcement. You must obey the reasonable commands of a peace officer WHILE operating a motor vehicle. Since the motorist was stopped and the engine was shut off he did not have to obey the officers unreasonable commands while they were involved in dialogue and the answer to why you are being detained that was offered... (Because I said so) is unacceptable and further conveys immoral and unjust action, nevermind gross negligence in the line of duty.

A loud muffler is a victimless crime and is cause for a citation. Assertion of rights is not just cause to warrant an obstruction charge and this was a case of false arrest mixed with criminal threat of direct physical violence from the officer on the scene.

Ultimately, not only will all charges be dropped on this lad, the department will most likely be racked and forced to settle a civil lawsuit.

If I had your address, I'd mail you a check for 5 bucks so you could buy a clue.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The world is their school, designed for them. They count very much and the cops should be trained counselors, pro human, or fired possibly charged, for they're often acting as if not fit for their jobs.
edit on 1-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You sir, are the problem with the country today. You don't like him so he should be arrested?

Why, because you say so? People shouldn't be harassed by police. Period.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So if a loud muffler at night isn't a crime, I can bump my stereo outside your house, right? Right? You guys like M.O.P.?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Ya well, I've only been posting here for over 10 years, so I can see why you haven't seen me before.

Try actually reading the material, that may help in the future.

Oh, I see....So it's a white racist thing now is it?? Why doesn't that shock me?? F**cking Racist on top of being ignorant....What a great combo!!
edit on 1-8-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Aug 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Lol. No-one said it wasn't against the law, but it's something people get TICKETED for. They pay the fine, or they go to court. You know, due process. Have you ever seen anyone arrested on the spot over a loud muffler? Ever? Even the cop didn't know what he was arresting him for. "Cause I said so" uh huh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join